[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get over the fact that I'm going to be alone for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1490131678694.jpg (223KB, 961x816px) Image search: [Google]
1490131678694.jpg
223KB, 961x816px
How do I get over the fact that I'm going to be alone for my entire life? It's depressing the hell out of me and medicines only do a little bit to help.
>>
>>38000914
Just take a multi brah ;^)
>>
>>38000967
What's a multi? I'm also retarded.
>>
>>38000985
A multivitamin
>>
File: Screenshot_20170620_091904.png (244KB, 615x847px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170620_091904.png
244KB, 615x847px
Just install Linux and make it your life's work like all the other hopeless anons
>>
>>38000914
think of the thought "you are going to be alone forever" as a cancer tumor and every time you think about it you keep adding cells to the tumor you've clearly been thinking about this a lot so that tumor has spread rapidly through out your body, deteriorating your health, both mental and physical. So the chemo treatment is to stop thinking about it. yes i know thats going to be very hard but try to bury that negative thinking by constantly keeping yourself busy. being idle is the mind killer.
>>
>>38000914
Why are so many robots afraid of loneliness? For a significant part of my childhood day I was alone by myself, and I'm sure many of you were too. Why don't you find strength in being alone, comfortable with your own mind and your own thoughts? Is it because you're ugly?
>>
Isn't loneliness what robots want, I don't want to be alone perse but I'm accepting it.
>>
>>38001229
I think you might be right. I usually get these thoughts when I'm doing something like driving or eating and there's nothing to focus. Thank you Anon. I'll keep myself busier.

>>38001296
Companionship isn't strange to want, I think the vast majority of people desire it. It's one of those psychological needs people need to have to feel fulfillment.
>>
>>38001371
>It's one of those psychological needs people need to have to feel fulfillment.

Even if this is correct, if you can without a doubt, logically conclude that you will probably be alone for the rest of your life, it's not in your best interest to reinforce this idea. Do what >>38001229 says and try not to think about it because these "rules" that apply to human nature are still entirely made up.
>>
>>38001414
You're right Anon. I think I let my mind go idle for too long and that's why these thoughts came up
>>
>>38000914
if you work a lil on yourself, you won't
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.