[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time you went outside, /r9k/? How do you socialize

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot.png (288KB, 949x632px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
288KB, 949x632px
When was the last time you went outside, /r9k/? How do you socialize with others?
>>
I go to a bar or record stores or the mall, go buy shit and people will like you or at least keep you around.
>>
>outside
today, went to the bank to deposit money and mailed a check and went for a walk, about to go for another
>how do you socialize
Saw my dad the other day, I go eat with him about once every three months. I have a 4 hour a week job I got through a mental health center where I don't talk much, and I spend most of my time either imagining I'm talking with someone or post on 4chan.
>>
>>37999353
I made an investment in records and it's finally paying off. I'm probably going to get fucked in the market, I knew I was, but at least there's a market. It's just that the owner is just fucking stacking wax and making a long term bet on the economy. I always get fucked.
>>
File: me too thanks.png (161KB, 636x647px) Image search: [Google]
me too thanks.png
161KB, 636x647px
I haven't left the house in a few days, anxiety is killing me constantly.
>>
>>37999389
:^)

adfadfadadfads
>>
File: 1498482457353.png (683KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1498482457353.png
683KB, 808x805px
>tfw only had two face to face conversations (excluding grocery store cashier) since February
>>
>>37999428
I'll give you everything I own for a penny ;) Seems like to economy hasn't exploded yet, just markets are slow to adjust.
>>
>>37999461
I don't want your shit
>>
>>37999461
Of course there's ups and downs, but we're on a upward trend globally. There will always be winners and losers.
>>
>>37999468
Not even for a penny le merchant? I have very nice shit. If you give me a good deal, I will come back and spend more later too... keep that in mind.
>>
>>37999468
edit-

fucking merchant why do average consumers alwas lose? Trading our skills and labor for goods and services, the game is rigged
>>
>>37999428

>nekopara ?
more like the game where you rape underage furries.
>>
>>37999525
Then just take my fucking shit and I will never do business with you again. Fuck you le happy merchant.
>>
>>37999525
yes indeed, I don't really enjoy it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.