[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Man I think I have autism >Jesus I have shizo. aswell!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1496547220329.png (72KB, 449x498px) Image search: [Google]
1496547220329.png
72KB, 449x498px
>Man I think I have autism
>Jesus I have shizo. aswell!
>I wasnt at a doctor yet but I'm pretty sure I have this XD
Why do normans want to be ill?
>>
They're just ubderrage
>>
>>37999017
It's always attention whores wanting to gain sympathy
>>
>>37999017
Makes them seem quirky or interesting
Or its a cop out to excuse retarded behavior
>>
>>37999017
I mean I agree these people are annoying but you using that picture makes you a bit of a normalfag yourself.
>>
File: 1495124972717.jpg (7KB, 232x218px) Image search: [Google]
1495124972717.jpg
7KB, 232x218px
>>37999248
I couldve used anything.
looks like a whoopsie
>>
>>37999017
I have really bad anxiety where I shake all day
Should I go see the doctor
>>
>>38000267
Probably should
>>
>>37999204
>>37999017
I think this is the best one. I wanted to have ashtma or diabetes so I could pump my inhaler or fuck around with my shots and things. Something to do I guess.
>>
>>37999017
>psychiatric illnesses are ""illnesses""
My undiagnosed mental illnesses are much more addurate than those of a pseudoscientist jew.

end ureselfe
>>
>>38000267
wow self diagnosing attention whore
>>
>>38001131
You're fucking stupid.
If you think you "have" something go to a fucking kike and ask him for his opinion.
Anon you haven't been to shrink uni for 4 years and had a career in the industry for 15 + years.
Just because you googled bipolar and feel a bit spooked at points doesn't mean you're some special case.
Sick of faggots like you riding the edgy train because its Hekken cool meanwhile actual diagnosed faggots like myself have to lie out of our fucking cunts to get a decent job without HR thinking im gonna slice all the womens meat flaps off with a spork.
Now neck yourself you monumental faggot.
>>
File: WOAjack.jpg (199KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
WOAjack.jpg
199KB, 746x982px
>>37999017
Because, the entire millennial generation is so lost they can only define who they are by the labels they place on themselves. They are incapable of distinguishing themselves from their piers thanks to the "Everyone is equal, and the same" narrative that is forced on to them. The only way they can define their individuality is by placing arbitrary labels on themselves, such as: Autistic, Schizo, and all of the various fake genders they have come up with.
t. Gen-Z
>>
>>37999017
Normies only know the Hollywood version of illnesses. They think being autistic means they're some kind of quirky genius who does whatever they like.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.