[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for a girl to pamper, make her happy for the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: 2151.png (858KB, 702x692px) Image search: [Google]
2151.png
858KB, 702x692px
I'm looking for a girl to pamper, make her happy for the rest of her life, someone to get marriend when the indicated time arrives, soemone to have a family with, someone to love forever, to give the things I have to give e or offer, someone who makes me smile everyday and vice versa, in other words, someone to spend my entire life with..

Looks are not a thing for me, love is love, I'm a loving, caring, romantic and clingy person. I could take care of that someone almost everysay of my life, and I want to be taken care of by that person as well. I want that person to not hurt me, someone who only gives me love and a friendship at the same time. I want to be friend and lover and I want her to be the same. I want to yell one day I'm getting married with my best friend, I think that'd be one of the most beautiful things in life.

About me? I am not totally lost in life, I see light in that tunnel, like I said I have a lot of give, but I don't ahve that one to do it, I am not talking about the money, I don't like peple who say "Just have money and you get everything", that's bullshit, people who have it easy in life. I just want to work for my future family and future wife, and I want her to do the same for the best of our family.

That's almost all, I know a girl doesn't even exist so, Why dreaming about it?

Not even fembots are this sentimental level, I'm a fool.
>>
I'm bumping this because I want you to be happy, anon.
>>
I'm gonna bumb this for you anon but honestly, you're probably in the wrong place for this
>>
>>37998860
>be happy

I wish you were saying the truth anon, all I got is pain, not happiness
>>
Agreed wrong place and also bumping.
>>
>>37999027
Yes but if you truly find that person you will be happy.
Just don't go blind and get sucked in by an orbit gatherer.
>>
>>37999012
>>37999028
I didn't mean to do this at all I just wanted to vent, but thank you..(?)
>>
>>37999066
I don't think I will ever find that person, everyone's different than me, I'm different in a bad way, I jus think that person doesn't exist for me
>>
> I want to yell one day I'm getting married with my best friend

DAmn man
>>
>>37999139
I feel the same way anon. If I was a girl I definitely would date you but I'm not gonna turn prison gay or become a trap.
>>
File: 1470097643479.jpg (20KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
1470097643479.jpg
20KB, 324x324px
>>37998577
>I want to yell one day I'm getting married with my best friend, I think that'd be one of the most beautiful things in life.
>>
>>37998577
I'm finna cry breh. Gentle souls like you weren't meant to be born into these times.
>>
I'm in a similar boat. All I want in life is to just hold someone I love and be able to deal them I love them and funnel all my affection into them. I just want to hold hands and be able to tell my feelings to them and not be scared that I'm pushing them away or they're lying to me. I've dealt with physical mental and emotional abuse just to even pretend that I had this. I've been hit so hard that I was bleeding from the mouth just so they could calm down and I could them. All of my experiences in life have pushed more further and further to a bullet, but I somehow still have hope, but it won't last long.
>>
>>37999494
> I was a girl I definitely would date

I dont think so, people dont think this way nowadays, they don't want a guy like me, but thak you anon.
>>
Saging because i dont want anon to succeed. If i cant be happy, why should you.
>>
>>37999797
Fuck you, that's not nice anon let the people find happiness
>>
File: 156254625.gif (981KB, 342x239px) Image search: [Google]
156254625.gif
981KB, 342x239px
>>37999797
This.

I don't want to see another guy get a gf before me. I'm first in line for a gf. Or you can all burn and die alongside me.
>>
Threads like these are proof that "fembots" don't exist.
>>
>>37999932
You won't ever get one acting like that. People do care a bit about compassion.
>>
File: 1269.jpg (15KB, 361x351px) Image search: [Google]
1269.jpg
15KB, 361x351px
>>37999952
>You won't ever get one acting like that.
Fine then I'll do my best to sabotage everyone else. It's all or nothing.
>>
Its sad that no female has shown up yet.
Guess this board is really filled with larpers
>>
>>37999952
>People do care a bit about compassion.
No wonder you're a virgin.
>>
>>37999989
>Guess this board is really filled with larpers
gee really

Even if they are women here, they'd be laughing their asses off at OP.

A caring, loving, stable relationship is a male fantasy, not a female one.
>>
>>37999897
No, why should I? Im also not happy. Where's my happiness, huh?

You are a literally a cuck if you hope others to find gfs before you.
>>
>>38000071
I'm actually not a virgin. Just kind of broken emotionally.
>>
>>38000095
Found the guy who fell for the MGTOW meme
>>
>>37999951
OP didnt even mention fembots, he said girls.
>>
File: 1497667029416.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497667029416.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>had fantasies of marrying this one girl in high school
>still do to this day

Why'd you hurt me, Anastasia
>>
>>38000180
Found the guy who fell for the "don't tell them you're underage and they won't know" meme
>>
>>38000162
>I'm actually not a virgin. Just kind of broken emotionally.
Then go to >>>/soc/ you tard
>>
File: 56wagsrfdh46.png (26KB, 957x751px) Image search: [Google]
56wagsrfdh46.png
26KB, 957x751px
>>38000443
>tfw remembered I'm almost 20 so i no longer have to lie on sites
>>
>>38000315
If OP was a girl there would be dozens of robots offering to be her bf.
>>
>>38000474
It's only made me more clingy and obsessive over the people I fall for. People on soc don't work.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.