[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come my parents raised me to have my own opinions but then

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1498498449457.gif (505KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498498449457.gif
505KB, 1080x1080px
How come my parents raised me to have my own opinions but then get pissy when i live by my own standards?
>>
>>37998098
>but then get pissy when i live by my own standards?
your standards being...?
>>
>>37998098
because parents are fucking idiots
>>
>>37998126
That's irrelevant
>>
>>37998098
People who tell you to be mindfull of the sources you get your opinion from, usually imply that they opinions are the ones to heed.

So what your parents actually wanted to teach you was "listen to the right (my) opinions about live". The want you to follow their lifestyle and think for themselves. Speak your mind if what you says aligns with their opinions, but rather be silent if your opinion is an actual controversial one.

People are crazy like that. Plus the need of them trying to impose themselves on your is doubled since you're actually their child, and parents can't help but compare everything you to to what they did, liveing through you in a way.
And since we're doomed to repeat ourselves, they would rather you do the same they did that show them that they might actually be wrong.
>>
File: 1445932195899.jpg (329KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1445932195899.jpg
329KB, 3000x2000px
>>37999388
gee boi, I really should amp up my spelling. In any case, you get the gist
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.