[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have actual anxiety problems, not the normalfag "I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1490418834020.png (1MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1490418834020.png
1MB, 1920x1090px
>have actual anxiety problems, not the normalfag "I'm a qwerky nerd with anxiety at parties"
>mild depression
>don't want to tell anyone because afraid it will lead to unwanted consequences
How can I fix this? How do you get xanax or something? How can I get phenibut without using my credit card on my computer?
>>
>>37997492
go see a psychiatrist, he'll prescribe you something
>>
>>37997492
These days, PCPs prescribe almost any psych meds. They can write you a script for Xanax.
>>
>>37997492
Move to Japan and find a cute Japanese waifu
>>
>>37997492
can you describe me a situation in which you remember having felt anxiety? please don't play with meds.
>>
>>37997562
I almost did. I fucked things up and she recently married another guy. They have a daughter now. She didn't cheat or anything, so don't think badly of her.

>>37997555
>>37997522
I don't want to tell doctors and shit though. They interfere with your life and take away things from you. I'm also poor and don't want my family to find out these things about me.
>>
>>37997637
Senpai what are you talking about they interfere with your life? He'll suggest a medication and if you don't want to try it, you dont have to. He'll just give you options. Go see one.
>>
>>37997637
Is your anxiety tied to your ex? Was she hot?
>>
>>37997827
They're going to do something I won't like. Make me go to some kind of therapy sessions or take my stuff away. Make me stay off the computer like some kind of caveman. No more games or chinese cartoons. They take away the things you like, take away what makes you, you. Then everyone knows you're broken and they start treating you differently all the time. You get put into this category of broken people that no one wants. No one will interact with you and the ones that do, you don't like.

>>37997948
Not entirely. She was beautiful and was the kindest girl I had ever met. Always doubted herself, but it was always uncalled for. Maybe she was just very modest. That all happened over a year ago, it doesn't bother me much but I do think about her. I always hope she's happy and her daughter grows up well.
>>
>>37998051
How often do you creep her social media?
>>
>>37997637
You dumbass piece of shit

>I don't want to tell doctors and shit though. They interfere with your life and take away things from you.

You clearly don't even want to get healthy. You literally have the normie bullshit anxiety you fucking failed human being. At this point I recommend nothing other than to just fucking take your own life and stop taking up space from a human that could actually do some good in this world.
>>
>>37998400
>You clearly don't even want to get healthy
>in a thread with him asking for help and advice
>>
>>37997492
I think getting fit may give you more confidence.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.