[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when do you think you might "grow up"? I am 25 and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 5111lg.jpg (255KB, 666x1184px) Image search: [Google]
5111lg.jpg
255KB, 666x1184px
when do you think you might "grow up"?
I am 25 and I can't imagine shedding most of my bad habits or insecurities out of nowhere. it feels so alien to me when talking to other people and imagining how my life will be different in 10,15, or 20 years.
>>
it won't happen out of nowhere. you've gotta make gradual changes
>>
>>37997448
I'm 23 and still buy and play with legos.
Pretty sure I'm a lost cause
>>
>>37997597
doesn't it bother you that most boxes say ages 8-15?
>>
>>37997529
I get what you mean, and I respect the non-maymay response. But like I said it feels alien to me like how will I be that much different in 10 years you know? if I have some big changes to make (and I do) I should probably be making them soon at 25..
>>37997597
legos are pretty rad and I am a little sour that my mom gave away my brother and I's old collection to the neighbor shits
>>
>>37997448
why do robots always post fugly bitches

also damn her fucking clumpy mascara is so bothersome lol
>>
>>37997448
I'm more likely to regress in mentality while progressing in life. I just need to settle into a routine so I can stop adulting.
>>
File: 786kj.jpg (103KB, 589x479px) Image search: [Google]
786kj.jpg
103KB, 589x479px
>>37997657
wot? I think she's qt
>>
>>37997448
holy shit that mascara
>>
>>37997620

Collector stuff is 16+
>>
File: Pepe time.jpg (60KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe time.jpg
60KB, 550x366px
Anon, do you know about this? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/End-of-history_illusion

I feel this as well.
I'm 20 and recently my first gf just kicked me because I am not mature.
I ain't at all mental childish, but yes, I am imature. I don't think about the future. I don't prepair about the future. I don't make any contemplation about the future. And that's way I live a shit live now.
I just got a strange feeling just like you.
It's so strange think that 2018 will one day be present, but just blink the eyes.. and... done! 2018 is present, and you haven't prepare absolutely nothing for it.

Make small moves. The essentially one. The rest came naturally. You can think that just will take several months to change.. But, if you don't change, the months will pass as well the same way..
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.