[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, 13 >met a girl on omegle >start talking on kik

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: clorox.jpg (11KB, 289x175px) Image search: [Google]
clorox.jpg
11KB, 289x175px
>be me, 13
>met a girl on omegle
>start talking on kik
>solid 7.5/10
>she cuts herself
>suicidal but nice to talk to
>says she loves me
>she asks if i want to sext
>betafag.jpg
>watdo.mp3
>say that i have to go but that we will sext
>didn't text her for 2 weeks
>message her
>she tried to kill herself
>slit her wrist
>somehow survived
>says that she had a memory lost
>her friend read our texts
>i try to start talking to her again
>doesn't seem interested
>mfw she faked amnesia to get rid of me
>mfw she wanted to send me nudes but i pussied out
>mfw she got a boyfriend and fucked him at 14
>mfw forever beta solofag
>>
If a woman ever makes advances on you never refuse them, this goes doubly for wives and gfs. In their stupid female minds it means you don't like them so they try and find someone else that does like them.
>>
>13
Holy shit these seems horribly familiar. What's her name? mods please don't ban him yet i need to know
>>
>>37996352
Britney
>>
>>37996302
She 100% has bpd. Now get out of here underage fag
>>
>omegle and smartphones at 13
Underage b&
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.