[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women pretend to care about personality? Isn't it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: zyzz2.jpg (85KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz2.jpg
85KB, 736x552px
Why do women pretend to care about personality? Isn't it funny how the same guys women say have bad personalities are also ugly? What a coincidence.
>>
>>37995850
Because they do care about personality, just not ugly guys' personalities. They don't think of you as people though so they don't feel hypocritical for saying that.
>>
>>37995850
They care about confidence.
>>
I'm ugly but I've also had a lot of female friends so I guess they do care about personality for friendship
>>
>>37995955

Except when an ugly guy acts confident. Then it's sexual harassment.
>>
File: IMG_0304.jpg (95KB, 640x580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0304.jpg
95KB, 640x580px
>>37995850
Well which is it you fucking neckbeards
>>
>>37995998

There's a difference between high testosterone biker "ugly" and low testosterone Eurasian effeminate male ugly.
>>
File: peterdink.jpg (105KB, 634x786px) Image search: [Google]
peterdink.jpg
105KB, 634x786px
>>37995850

Women don't care about anything besides status. The reason every woman appears to have wildly different standards is they like guys who fit a particular image that has been forced on them. I.e. you look like a celebrity, a book character, a famous ugly old BUT RICH guy, a famous ugly short BUT RICH guy.
>>
File: georgie.jpg (9KB, 289x174px) Image search: [Google]
georgie.jpg
9KB, 289x174px
>>37995998

Read you dumb fuck. >>37996028

Regardless, the point is none of know what the fuck women want because women don't know it either. That's why you have to tell women what to like.
>>
>>37996028

Men much like a new bag of a popular brand is what women want

They get that new Prada or Louis Venton to make other women jealous, the same applies with men.

Men who are good looking = Make their friends jealous

Men who are ugly that have money = Make their friends jealous with the money she will have

Men of status = Money = Make their friends jealous with the money she will have
>>
>>37996070

Men don't have those petty games sorry. A man doesn't count another man's money.
>>
>>37996028
This so fucking much
People here are too stupid to realize, but looks, personality and fitness arent worth jack shit if you dont or appear to have status, this is why the prototype of "attractive" man is just the looks of someone famous, or why girls will describe men they like as looking as some famous actor or whatever, its why men with money get girls, and men who show off their money and have enough to spend it on lujurious things have even more women, its why the funny guy every one laughs with get woman despite being ugly or fat or wtvr, its why theyll go after players despite knowing the relationship will not last long and it will be turbulent at best, status, nothing more
>>
>>37996197
No we don't

Most men at their core are lone wolves. Even successful social butterfly men are still lone wolves at their core and don't really care about what people think of the stuff they truly love.

Women on the other hand would program themselves to like things if it makes them popular.

Pokemon GO was a good example of that, the first week of it, flocks of Stacys were playing because it was HIP with all her friends, but then people moved on and so did she.
>>
>>37995850
Zazz died of a coke induced heart attack. That is the reason why women care about personality.
>>
File: 1498539082410.jpg (49KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498539082410.jpg
49KB, 800x800px
>>37995991
when someone talks about people "acting" confident, that's a sure sign they have no idea what true confidence is.
>>
>>37996293
>true confidence
That's being confident despite being ugly.
>>
>>37995850
Ugly guys have bad personalities. They are introverted, awkward, bitter, quick to anger and have no self confidence. Why would any woman be attracted to that?
>>
File: 2487669879689.png (1MB, 525x503px) Image search: [Google]
2487669879689.png
1MB, 525x503px
>>37996516
>introverted
>bad
>>
>>37996590
It pretty much is bad

t. introvert
>>
>>37996516

If he's good looking, this would read

>introverted, shy, cute, humble

KEK women
>>
>>37996516
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRKx0mNDips
>>
Would you buy it if its ugly as fuck? No.

Would you buy it for its visual attractiveness? Yes.

Would you buy it for its visual attractiveness despite of having clear signals of malfunction? Yes, it looks cool in front of ppl.

Would you buy it if its ugly as fuck but provides a nice experience for you? Yes, because i like to enjoy my life and this one does that.
>>
>>37996786

yeah but at least im honestm i dont pretend to buy clothes for its "personality" and "confidence"
>>
>>37997611
I agree with you and its really sad, indeed.
>>
Status is highest determinant in all of female selection.
>tfw you realize Justin bieber isn't the most attractive person in terms of looks, BUT since the whole universe knows him, every woman will drop their panties basically.
>>
>>37995955
jus bee urself brah
>>
>>37998065
I wonder how he views sex, compared to the average guy, considering how easy he can get it.
>>
Zyzz was a hover hand. All that fake bullshit.
>>
>>37998288
when you get to the point where you could fuck literally ANYONE you tend to want monogamy or you die of aids
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.