[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys, a cyborg here. I need help. An old friend whos a lesbian

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: 14873507038.jpg (48KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
14873507038.jpg
48KB, 535x577px
Hi guys, a cyborg here.
I need help. An old friend whos a lesbian texted me today and said shes coming over to my town to mainly drink & shit. She later called me and told that she`ll bring friends from another town who are probably sluts + they cant afford a motel and want to sleep at my place. The lesbian friend hinted that if i want "action" I can talk to her & she will basically guide me through.
This is basically every robots dream, but I am no robot, Im a cyborg & I do not under any circumstance want to lose the V card.
They will be here in about 3 hrs & I ll have to go meet them at the bus station.

What in the fuck should I do?
>>
Just relax. If you really don't want to do anything with these girls then don't and be okay with that. But if you actually want to get laid, you have to take initiative nigha. They're girls, what are they gonna do, beat you up?
>>
File: JUST oreg.jpg (19KB, 217x320px) Image search: [Google]
JUST oreg.jpg
19KB, 217x320px
The same thing happened last summer, but the lesbian friend brought over a used up russian slut.
I managed to make her back off, even made a thread, but nobody replied.
ps: if you need any more info, ask me, I will answer.

This is a real situation and Im running out of time. PLEASE GUYS I NEED HELP I DONT KNOW HOW TO ACT AROUND WOMEN
>>
>>37995946

Its quite common here to find out that the bf of the girl you benis`d will beat the shit out of you once he sees you.
The girls dont even tell you that they have a bf. Hence not wanting to lose my V card.

Additional info: I live in an apartment & they all have to fit into my room. I might me quite literally fucked if there are more than 2 guests.
I have a sofa/bed what can fit like 2 people, which is occupied by the family dog mostly.
And theres my bed. Its small & could fit 2 people but I dont want to.
I just sperg out when this happens, which is very rare. Im deathly afraid of close affection & anything to do with love, because of past experience when I tried to get a gf. It fucked my mind over and changed me.
+ my birthday is in 2 days. Anyone got any good ideas/ways on how to relieve stress? Id go for a smoke but im all out & broke.

tl;dr = Shits complicated & they want to fuck me over.
>>
>>37995823
Don't worry, there is literally no possible way for you to close the deal when you're this goddamn spergy. Doesn't matter if she holds your hand through the entire process. You just don't have what it takes
>>
>>37996182
I fucking hope so man.

original
>>
update:
I told them they could go to a camping spot and stay there if needed. no answer yet.
>>
So, now im aware that theres only 2 of them and they still want to come over to my place, despite offering a better place to stay
(the camping spot)

Its just like at school, im under a fuckton of pressure and am starting to lose it.
>>
>>37996669
You think that's pressure?! Just stand up for yourself for once in your life and say no to them, you spineless beta bitchboy
>>
>>37996696

>>37996129
Im not spineless or beta, but you must understand that I have no fucking idea how to act or talk around women.

original comment
>>
>>37996863
You're quite obviously both beta and spineless. This thread is irrefutable proof of that. Just act the same way you do around other people. Get out of your comfort zone and let them stay there. You might enjoy it. Or if your prefer to remain a spineless beta forever, tell them to find another place
>>
>>37996905
so, taking a vow of celibacy = spineless beta?
>>
>>37996929
No, taking a vow of celibacy (YOU'RE NOT EVEN A PRIEST/BROTHER/MONK) and then not being able to stand up for it is being a spineless beta. If you do nothing there's a very low chance that these girls are gonna come on to you, just to start (I'm assuming you're not that attractive). But if any of them gets frisky then you really shouldn't have a problem telling them to fuck off if you aren't a spineless beta.
>>
>>37996929
I never once mentioned your celibacy. It's admirable if anything though probably misguided. Your behavior in this thread is why I'm calling you out. Not your celibacy
>>
>>37996973
welp, I told you earlier, i was fucked up mentally when i got rejected, it also acted as a wakeup call.
Im in no way a beta, im scared of love or affection because of what happened to me.

If I actually started trying, I could have a gf by now, but I cannot fathom that idea.
but i gtg now. they are soon here.
>>
>>37995823

>dont go
>set the house on fire
>disappear into the woods
>>
>>37997033
Best option ITT
if the apartment was mine and didnt have to continue trade school
>>
>>37997140
dood I was j/k

why do you want to keep your v card anyways
how old are you m8
>>
>>37997207
21 in 2 days. I am planning on becoming a wizard tho.
Does it matter?
>>
>>37995823
BUY SOME ALCOHOL AND CHILL THE FUCK OUT YOU STUPID NIGGER. DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT BECAUSE ITS YOUR HOUSE. IF THEY WANNA STICK AROUND. GOOD. IF NOT. THEY FUCK OFF
>>
>>37997275
Im broke

Oregano
>>
>>37997255
why do you plan on becoming a wizards ?

why not just fuck some slags and get it over with ?

real lyfe is not the movies anon
>>
>>37997321
Tell her to bring drinks if she wants to crash at your place then (in a nicer way). Nothin' in this life for free and all that.
>>
>>37997321
Then how do you plan on drinking and having fun with your friend?
>>
>>37997009
Being terrified of a woman coming on to you is classic beta behavior
>>
why would you want to be a fucking robot?
If they're already coming over to your house you dont need to "act or talk"
just have fucking fun together, pretend they arent even women.
>>
>>37997402
aight aight, we get it. youre le chad and hes a loser now fuck off
>>
>>37997343
>>37997388

I dont plan to "have fun" with them
Also update: the girl my friend brought is taller than me and does drugs and is drunk af right now. I was offered a beer, downed it and had a smoke which she gave bc im broke atm. I know, doesnt get any more pathetic than that.

They offered me some pills but i said no.
(Phoneposting atm)

Were heading out to buy more alcohol, well, they are.
>>
Seems to me like op is just being used for a free place to stay overnight for a few nights. Wouldn't surprise me if he was also the "designated driver" that has to drive them around all day while they get drunk.
>>
>>37996669
what kind of a pussy are you just bang one of them
>>
>>37997441
Yup. Cant refute that.
But only a beta around women
>>
ohhpeee, send your lesbo friend a link to this thread. This will solve all your problems.
>>
Update: as i suspected, the girl she brought is 30+ and is married.
>>
>>37998048
Beat option for you is a few drinks. They really should be bringing some. Rude otherwise. Then you'll relax and last longer when you bang one
>>
>>37998039
We arent native english speakers.
My friend barely can speak english.
No point mane.
>>
>>37998115
Shes fucked up & sleeping rn.
I would never dream of fucking a married 30+ y.o girl whos taller than me.
>>
>>37999280
>Shes fucked up & sleeping rn.
Good time to hit the hay yourself friendo. "Crisis" averted.
>>
>>37999721
We are with near lesbo friend near her ex gfs house. We are both drunk af.
I hope by the time we are back things have cooled down.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.