[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>desperately wanting to lucid dream >realize it requires

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: images (1).jpg (15KB, 389x378px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
15KB, 389x378px
>desperately wanting to lucid dream
>realize it requires a proper sleeping pattern
Should I stop being such a lazy fuck and get in the habit of having a healthy sleeping habit or is it just a meme. is anyone here /lucid/?
>>
>>37995229
I lucid dream pretty regularly, like every 1 or 2 nights, once you get into it it's really worth it anon, also as a tip if a dream journal doesnt appeal to you just start telling your friends your dreams on discord or some other text based chat.

It's a great way method for escapism and is well worth the sacrifice of late night hours once you get it regularly.
>>
>>37995255
shitty grammar but I'm sure you get the idea.
>>
>>37995273
My sleeping pattern is so terrible right now. Like some nights i dont sleep at all and the next i sleep for about 14h. How long would it take me to fix that up to out me in a state where I'm able to lucid dream?
>>
File: 1498327771505.jpg (624KB, 2388x1656px) Image search: [Google]
1498327771505.jpg
624KB, 2388x1656px
>>37995307
sorry for the late response, you might have to use alcohol or illegal durgs xd to fix that initially but you could just stay up long enough (like 24 hours) until you get tired enough at a reasonable time, anything between 9-2am is pretty acceptable to lucid dream I've found personally.

Also as much of a shithole reddit is maybe check out r/luciddreaming as there's some helpful advice there.

P.S 2 birds one stone is the antidepressant mirtazapine, just tell your doctor you feel kind of sad and cant sleep and you'll probably get prescribed, it gives you pretty crazy dreams but be careful with it because if you use it long enough it can make you want to kill yourself.
>>
>>37995741
Thanks anon you're a legend. I'll try to see what i can do with alcohol and my doctor but i got nearly no money xd
>>
>>37995229
You should try smoking mugwort, anon. It grows fucking everywhere. You just dry it, crush/grind it up, then smoke a joint of it i think 30min before bed. It works fucking wonders for me. The only thing that works better for opiates. Opiate dreams are so fucking real and vivid I often wake up because I get the sensation I can feel. I had a dream that I was laying in bed with a girl and I woke up because it felt like her arm and head was actually laying on my chest. I jumped up thinking she was actually there. That one hurt a little when I realized it wasn't true. ;_;
>>
File: images-1.jpg (15KB, 225x225px)
images-1.jpg
15KB, 225x225px
>>37995890
Fuck. Originally forgot the original image of what it looks like.
>>
>>37995229
Only ever lucid dreamed once, it was great till my siblings woke me up for stupid reasons, mainly to harrass me.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (11KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
11KB, 600x238px
>>37995890
I've had dreams where i just fall in love and when i come out of it I'm shook to the core. I could only imagine what that would feel like anon
>>
>>37995890
Is this really legit? There's a bunch of mugwort growing just outside and i'm tempted to try this.
>>
>>37996067
Search up shit before you randomly start smoking stuff in your backyard. Also make sure that it's actually mugwort so that you dont just smoke some leaves.
>>
>>37996067
It is legit, but as always, do you own research before taking advice from anonymous asshole on the internet. I wouldn't steer you wrong. Other cook info about it, that would be useful in an end of the world event

>when smoked by girls, it stimulates the uterus in such a way that it prevents pregnancy

>when smoked by pregnant women, it stimulates the uterus in such a way that it can induce an abortion.

Next time you nut in a girl and she doesn't want to take plan B, start mixing some mugwort in with your weed.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.