[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I fucked up. Basically I was so desperate to get a gf that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 5ee.png (118KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
5ee.png
118KB, 600x600px
Guys I fucked up.

Basically I was so desperate to get a gf that I ended up dating a guy, but I'm not gay even though I'm kinda attracted to him a little bit.
He's really girly and he likes me a lot but I'm not comfortable with dating a guy and the thought that I might be gay just sickens me.
Not to mention my parents would disown me if they found out.
I don't want to break his heart though, he's the only person who has been genuinely nice and caring to me.

wtf do I do bros
>>
you're a faggot, just tell your parents that you like dick and get it over with
>>
>>37995171
I'm not gay though, I only liked him cause he kinda looks like a girl
>>
>>37995142
Stop stringing the dude along if you aren't willing to reciprocate his love.
>>
>>37995142
You be honest with him. You tell him you really care about him and enjoy your closeness but you're just not comfortable having a romantic relationship with a man. Apologize for wasting his time and say you thought you would be okay with it and you're still learning about yourself.
>>
Yeah, you really did fuck up.
>>
>>37995142
OP is literally a flaming turbofaggot. Just dump him already OP. You're going to hurt his fee fees but it's better than giving this faggot false hope.
>>
>>37995187
>>37995206
>>37995220
>>37995260
Thanks, I'll break up with him when I get the chance.
>>
>>37995142
You fell for the gay meme.

Suicide or manning up are your only options here
>>
Its simple, fuck his boypussy.
If you can't get, he will understand you are not gay, If you can, then you are a faggot.
>>
>>37995309
get it up*
>>
>>37995280
Do it in a kind way. I don't know how gay relationships work, so I can't give great advice, but try your best not to hurt him THAT much.
>>
>>37995309
Fuck you people for making me fall for the boypussy meme, man asses are fucking disgusting.
>>
Just turn him into a trap, then its not gay.
>>
just refuse to fuck him and he'll go whoring around to some other guy, find out and call him out on it ... pretend you're hurt
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.