[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can Muslims compete when even western gays looks like this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 1494945297129.jpg (32KB, 325x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494945297129.jpg
32KB, 325x500px
How can Muslims compete when even western gays looks like this? Muslims are gonna lose.
>>
File: afghan soldier.jpg (211KB, 2358x1571px) Image search: [Google]
afghan soldier.jpg
211KB, 2358x1571px
You were saying?

oregg
>>
Because in western countries you have feminism which encourages women to get jobs, be entitled and not have many kids, while Muslims have traditional family values and have many kids.
>>
I'm going to get a get now luul
>>
>>37994844
well for starters that guy you posted is dying because of cancer
his subpar western genetics just couldn't take it
>>
>>37994896
Cats and bacteriae have much more children than Muslims. So what? Just because cats are dumb enough to uncontrollably have children they're gonna rule the planet?
>>
>>37994844
He probably won't look like that after they toss him off a roof, which is about all faggots deserve. Muslims know how to deal with gays.
>>
>>37995041

> Implying weak, manlet Pakis could pick him up.

He'd bumfuck them all and they would praise pedo allah's name and love it.
>>
>>37995224
>implying they wouldn't just behead him if he resisted
>>
>>37994971
>he doesn't understand that once the Muslim demographic becomes a major one due to their birth rates in a few decades, we will literally become Turkey
>>
>>37995041
So when are you taking the plunge anon?
>>
>>37995486
>implying he wouldn't use AK47 against them
>>
>>37995224

Muslims are literally winning the war against the west. watch the fucking news or do some research once in a while.
>>
>>37996157
its not muslims who are winning it, they are just being given the spoils of the conflict
>>
>>37996157
This. ISIS is nothing, the real winner is going to be demographics. Once their population is significant they'll have much more political power too. Islamists will infiltrate government, just like in Canada. White people will become more and more displaces and London and Paris demographics will become more common.
>>
>>37996360

its a growing trend as the U.N pushes for open boarders just to drive everyone out of the middle east. you cant tell me the U.S doesn't have enough power to take out their own creation (ISIS) that are causing the migrant waves in the first place. its all a plan and its working.
>>
>>37995724
>>37996360
>implying their birth rates aren't declining
>implying if there is a civil war we won't severely genocide them with the usage of nuclear and chemical weapon

Lol at you being such retards
>>
Muslims are so weak, there's no way they can.
/pol/ is delusional.
Nothing can hurt the white race.
White people aren't going extinct because they're so powerful.
We need more immigrants because muslims are clearly too weak to threaten us
>>
>>37995724
>Implying children born of Muslims in the west remain devout unless their parents are full blown hijab/niqab tards
Every "muslim" I know drinks, eats pork, loves dogs and says they don't believe in god but remain "muslim" to not upset their parents.
>>
>>37995041
>implying this guy wouldn't beat the shit out of you or any mozzie bitch who challenged him
>>
>>37996943

you do realize that the very people who have control of the nuclear and chemical weapons are literally funded by Saudi Arabia? the government organizations that WANTS Muslims to breed with the west wont let them lose.
>>
>>37997004
people enter and leave islam in about equal numbers according to statistics so if born muslims are leaving it, whites are joining it.
Those hippies you're talking about will become more mainstream muslims when they have kids and stuff because they'll realize, like niggers do, that they aren't gonna be accepted by the west because they aren't white so they'll identify as muslim later. And those "muslims" tend to become very white so their birth rates are white tier. The ones that adhere to their religion have more kids because it's the duty of every muslim to have kids at least equal to replace level. Preferably more
>>
>>37997094

I second that. More people have started to look into islam (including whites). More and more are being born into it and choose to remain relative than those who leave. Even in the west.
>>
>>37997167
It's the backlash against liberalism and atheism.
The masses need a religion and moral code.
Christianity doesn't appeal to them because it's easy and too lax these days.
>>
>>37997045
>you do realize that the very people who have control of the nuclear and chemical weapons are literally funded by Saudi Arabia?
No, they're funded by Israel. Prove me rong
>>
>>37996943
How are they declining? Half of Germany population under 5 is foreign born for example. France has a significant population. The white birthrate is below replacement for pretty much every country. Africa's population which has a large Muslim population is set to explode and a lot will go north.

>>37997004
That's great. If you look at the majority Muslim opinion it's the complete opposite. Radicalization is rising among youth. Look how many "cool" European Muslims go and fight for ISIS
>>
>>37998689
>Half of Germany population under 5 is foreign born for example
Citarion needed
>>
>>37998738
Around 40% actually
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/amp/
>>
>>37999041
>Den hoechsten Anteil gab es in der Altersgruppe der Kinder unter fuenf Jahren (36 %)
36% with the inclusion of Poles, post-USSR Germans (they're also regarded as people with migrant heritage) and Russians, lol.
>>
>>37999211
It'd be interesting to see a further breakdown or the increase between now and say 2015
>>
File: 2060-khalid-ibn-al-walid.jpg (9KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
2060-khalid-ibn-al-walid.jpg
9KB, 240x240px
>>37999772
chill out dude.
It's just romanians
>>
>>37994844
>mascfags
ironically, wanting to fuck your dad is in fact a highly effeminate trait
>>
>>38000954
Who told you I want to fuck my father, lol?
>>
Did you guys know that 15% of the russian population is muslim?
>>
>>38001672
the same person who told me that you were a repressed tranny
>>
>>38001695
It's 25% including illegals
>>
>>38001793
Except I'm not, lol.
>>
>>38001828
good game well played.
It's over
>>
>>38001793
You can't be a repressed tranny. Transexuals are abominations. Transsexualism results from surgical mutilation. It's not a mental state. A man can never be a woman.
>>
>>38002342
// config/db.js
module.exports = {
url:'mongodb://localhost/acquisition'
}

// alright gang let's see who's really behind the mask
>>
>>37995881
Implying he can use any weapon at all
(If he actually is gay that is)
>>
>>37996943
Are you on crack? 1 out of 3 babies in France is Muslim. Stats come out every year through sickle cell screening, and they rise every year. And there's immigration on top of that. My suburban town was 99% white in 1990. In 2014 immigration was bothersome and noticeable. Nowadays I see 10 new black and muslim faces on the street every day, and veiled women everywhere. School lists have 14/40 Muslim names. France will literally be an Islamic country within a generation, Muslims already sway elections and in 15 years they will have the numbers to put anyone they want democratically.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.