[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mental health is degrading fast. I feel stressed, angry, scared,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: bio_hatched_1920.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bio_hatched_1920.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
My mental health is degrading fast. I feel stressed, angry, scared, anxious and very depressed. I cannot enjoy anything in my life. Haven't for years. Lexapro isn't do shit. What options do I have at this point? I keep worrying about every little fucking thing and it's driving me insane. I'm going to lose the only people that care about me because I'm an insufferable shit head!

Do I go to a psychiatrist and ask for more DRUGS!? I don't even want to work anymore.
>>
>>37994777
Psychedelics, with some preparation.

Read about Zen Buddhism first. I recommend Alan Watts' "Nature of Consciousness" because he's very accessible and puts it in simple terms.
This protects you from most of the risks that psychedelics have.

Then vaporize DMT or take 100ug of LSD.
Don't listen to Internet bad-asses telling you to drop 500ug. 100 real micrograms of pure LSD-25 is enough.

Then let the experience settle for a few weeks.

This cured my depression. It's still there but it doesn't cripple me that much anymore.
>>
Play MMOs and smoke weed.
>>
File: bostadsmauer_1920.jpg (2MB, 1920x1837px) Image search: [Google]
bostadsmauer_1920.jpg
2MB, 1920x1837px
>>37994805
Im terrified of taking drugs, especially ones that will alter my mind like LSD. Thank you for trying anon but I need an alternative to scary drugs like that.

My head is so sick...
>>37994811
I just built my first gaming PC and I dont even wanna play games. Kill me.
>>
>>37994835
>alternative to scary drugs like that.
Listen to Alan Watts nevertheless.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxFB9YSFyJE

Exercise helps too, but it's tricky when depression is so strong that every step feels like moving a mountain. Normies don't understand that.

Yoga is a good way to exercise lightly, and practice physical consciousness. Disregard the esoteric parts and view it as an exercise. Try it at least once. It's much better than you'd expect.
>>
>>37994835

Yea.. don't do psychedelics if your not mentally prepared to. I would suggest looking into some nootropics maybe.

I currently take ashwagandha extract and its helped me feel a lot more content.
>>
>>37994777
>I feel stressed, angry, scared, anxious and very depressed.
>I cannot enjoy anything in my life. Haven't for years.
>I keep worrying about every little fucking thing and it's driving me insane.
Feels like I'm reading a description of myself. Benzos make me feel better and I know I have to be careful with them. Everything is shit.
>>
>>37994890
I'm going to listen to this today, took the day off due to stressing myself out over something so fucking stupid that I got bad sleep and didn't prepare for work...

>>37994902
I'm in a bad state of mind and I feel I will have a nightmare trip. I'll look into both of those. I am willing to try a lot here.

>>37994917
I've had a benzo before. Had such a terrible time getting to sleep due to my anxiety that I asked my friend's aunt if I could have 1 xanax and it got me to sleep. Mainly just felt heavy, tired, not so anxious. took half the bar.

Wondering if a pyschiatrist or therapist can help but i dont wanan give them my money if it doesnt
>>
>>37994952
>I'm going to listen to this today, took the day off due to stressing myself out over something so fucking stupid that I got bad sleep and didn't prepare for work...
Enjoy. The good things about Watts is that he's a) not pretentious but humble and b) not a Normie, and c) and understands the abnormal mind. I often listened to this lecture in my darkest moments. I hope it brightens your outlook a little.
>>
File: z0auawQq.jpg (275KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
z0auawQq.jpg
275KB, 1252x1252px
AW pic
I'll shut up now
>>
>>37994777
How are your magnesium levels?
D3?
Omega 3s?
If you are deficient in any of those you are likely to get srsly fucked up. At least when it comes to anxiousness.
>>
>>37995013
No idea at all. I just feel stressed, then when I'm at work I am very sleepy and when I come home stressed again then depressed.

How do I check this stuff
>>
i feel the same way but ive never been to a doctor for so i probably have dumb reasons to feel like that but i do

Are there any drugs you can take that make you simply fade away and not end up with you feeling sick and throwing up?

Would it be more reliable to buy a double barrel shotgun? Ive thought about shotguns and hanging but they seem easy to live through, aim too far down and youll love and if soneone finds you while hanging youll just be a vegetable.

The thing about a dpuble barrel is I know its loud even thpugh ive never shot one so i know my parents wpuld come running quick and I REALLY HATE THEM and HATE the thought of being a vegetable and havibg my ass wiped for 80 years by someone

should i buy rope and a shotgun and tie a noose from our swing set and then shoot my roof of the mouth?

would i even hear the gun?
>>
>>37994987
I wish I was Alan and not myself
>>
>>37995045
I'd just take them desu none of them can hurt you. Buy and take like 3000-4000IU D3 daily.
@500mg EPA+DHA (combined) OMEGA 3
And start eating some leafy greens or just buy magnesium and supplement as well.
I had a serious shitty period this winter. Barely slept at all (talking 2-3 hours every 2-3 days). Heart stabbing feeling. I thought I had diabetes and was going to die. Problem was that I also have such phobia of needles that I couldn't go through with blood draw. I started supplementing those, eating a whole food plant based diet, doing a bit of yoga daily and walking 30 minutes. I'm doing perfectly fine now (with some depression but no anxiety or physical problems).

I also studied a lot of Allan Watts, Zen Buddhism etc. meditated daily when I thought I was going to die and it didn't help at all. Drop the meditation and eastern philosophy meme unless you are in a proper context, it can make things even worse.

"We must get at the Eastern values from within and not from without, seeking them in ourselves, in the unconscious.. If we snatch these things directly from the East, we have merely indulged our Western acquisitiveness, confirming yet again that 'everything good is outside', whence it has to be fetched and pumped into our barren souls"
-Carl Jung

>>37995105
Don't. Read my post.
>>
>>37994805
>>37994902
What happens if I take psychedelics without preparation?
>>
File: by_ducks_2560.jpg (2MB, 2560x1275px) Image search: [Google]
by_ducks_2560.jpg
2MB, 2560x1275px
>>37995112
I work on grounds so I get plenty of sunlight, hours of it daily. But I am going to take your advice. I realize how unhealthy I am physically. I am much better than some but I can improve myself so much more by eating well and excercising daily on top of my grounds work.
Any other suggestions on supplements I should get?> I plan on going shopping today
>>
>>37994777
overcome your fears, scared of going outside? go fucking outside

you already know what you're doing wrong you just don't want to accept it

.t someone who knows the answers but doesn't want to accept them
>>
>>37995236
>What happens if I take psychedelics without preparation?
It's easier to get lost. Unnecessary risk.
>>
>>37995312
I'd stick to those for now.
High quality omega 3, d3 (you can probably skip this if you stay a lot in the sun like you said) and magnesium. I also take b12 but that's because I don't eat meat. You can also buy some very healthy spices like turmeric and black cumin and use them to cook your food. Also flaxseed (whole) and ground it yourself for some cheap Omega 3, t's ALA so not as good as EPA+DHA (found in fish and algae) because it needs to be converted to be usable by the human body but still a good addition to have. Also make sure you don't overdo other oils (especially sunflower) as they are high in omega 6 because you need a good omega 3 to omega 6 ratio to prevent inflammation (which is a cause of depression)
>>
I have these exact feelings. Buy mine is from a fear of dying. I see my parents (who I love very much) laying I their caskets. I see my self putting my dog to sleep of old age. I'm 29 and I feel like I'm already 58. I can sleep because of it. All I do is think about how old I am.
>>
File: boomerparents.jpg (114KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
boomerparents.jpg
114KB, 1024x682px
>>37994777
Have you tried pulling yourself up by your bootstraps?
>>
File: bio_south.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bio_south.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>37995342
I'm afraid of a lot of things. But when I am not afraid I am completely unmotivated. I get no enjoyment, excitement or positive feelings anymore. I feel like I am drifting through life. This has to be a chemical thing in my brain or body. My life isn't bad. My choices are.

I'm going to do what anon said and start eating better
>>
>>37995545
>My choices are.
Try to do the opposite of what your instinct tells you
Also watch the Seinfeld episode "The Opposite" to cheer yourself up
>>
>tfw can't even under talking from everyday anymore
>>
File: Life is painful.png (830KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Life is painful.png
830KB, 1280x720px
Feeling very similar feels to the point where I am doubting my existence and doubting if I am in the correct reality.

I was just about coping and was ready to try some CBT therapy but the only way for me to get there is by train, and one of my big fears is being on train station platforms. After a couple of weeks of repeatedly trying to go I just couldn't do it and have given up any and all hope. The place I was going to have pretty much taken me off their list.

And so here I am, deep in depression again where I'm feeling constantly tired and everything feels like a challenge. Even putting a sock on felt like a momentous task that sucked all the energy from me. It feels like this reality is tormenting and laughing at me. I had an opportunity of help, and the only way to get there was going by train which I fear. It's like dangling a treat in front of a dog. I hate this fucking place.
>>
>>37995545
i hate the idea of going outside and hanging with friends

but once i'm there it's alright and pretty enjoyable
>>
>>37994835
i understand what you're afraid of with acid, going too deep. fortunately I have found that the effects of acid is very scalable. say you take your tab and cut it into 10 small pieces, taking this you will be almost sobe just a bit spacey, and once you are familiar with the dose you can increase it according to how you feel. personally 10th of a tab is hard to tell that you're even on anything because it's so suble. 3 tenths is more intense but it still only feels like a third of a full dose would. tldr start with a very low dose
>>
>>37996471
what did you learn from acid?
>>
>>37995625
sad...perhaps talk to an online therapist or find another way there. ask a friend to drive you or take an uber/lyft. I hope you get better, you seem to be good at writing.
>>
>>37994777
Don't do drugs like half these retards suggest. Go sober, get on a healthy diet, regular exercise you can enjoy, not some bullshit chore like going to the gym when you can't actually be arsed. Cycling, skateboard, surf, golf, football, basketball, swimming, running, horse riding, ice skating, anything you might have a slight interest in that is exercise. Get out & try be better than you were the week before, no chasing being some hench chad. Focus on yourself & controlling your moods, anger. Relax, try your best.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.