[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tell normalfags I associate with that I can get any drugs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>Tell normalfags I associate with that I can get any drugs they want from a secret black market only a few people have access to
>People start asking me to get them stuff
>I tell them to give me the money for it and I'll get it delivered to them
>They are amazed that drugs can be delivered to houses
>Find price of drug they want on darknet, tell them the price is a little bit higher than what it actually is
>They give more money than it's worth every time
>Don't make it too much higher than it actually is or they could get suspicous
>Slowly but surely I gain quite a bit of money from ordering drugs for these normalshits
>One time a guy asked to see proof of the price
>Used inspect element to change the price higher
>Send screenshot
>"Oh yeah that's cool bro was just checking"
>Retard doesn't suspect a thing
>>
>>37994755
The part about inspect element made me chuckle.
>>
lmao how much are you making a month dude?
>>
>>37994755
Just emailed fbi lol, enjoy
>>
>>37994793
Depends on what they want, if it's something like LSD I can't raise the price too high or it's obvious I'm scamming them. But when they want cocaine it's great, I tell them it's 60 pounds for a gram of 60 percent purity, when I actually order them some shitty 20/80 cut for like 30 pounds. If lots of people ask me for that then I get a couple hundred from just that
>>
>>37994755
Pls help based lord Pepe how do I order drugs off the darknet too?
>>
>>37994859
/r/darknetmarkets /r/darknetmarketnoobs /r/alphabay is helpful if you want to get started. It can be confusing at first and you have to sort of understand bitcoin but give it a week or two and you'll know what you're doing. Ignore the parts about using TAILS if you wish, it doesn't matter if you use it or not. I have been doing this for years and never used tails
>>
>>37994823
You know there are a lot of non-American users here you realize, right?
>>
That's pretty devilish anon. I know drug dealers who order stuff to their own houses and then sell it, but this is a much better idea.
>>
>>37994900

>imblying FBI won't contact other countries intelligence services and pass along the info
>>
>>37994977
Well
Yeah they probably wouldnt I would think.
>>
>>37994948
It's too easy to fool the chads
>>
>>37994977
>Implying FBI even care about someone buying small quantities of drugs online in the first
>>
>>37995004
place fuckcifffdff
>>
>>37994977
Drug dealers usually work internationally so I am pretty sure most countries intelligence services cooperate when dealing with narcotics.

>>37995004
Who knows, they might have a slow day at the office.
>>
File: 1465627403457.jpg (506KB, 544x550px) Image search: [Google]
1465627403457.jpg
506KB, 544x550px
>tfw no friend to buy psychedelics from the internet for me
where are you located OP?, i would pay 10x the asking price if i could just try acid or shrooms once.
>>
>>37995122
I live in the UK, I wouldn't want to take lots of money off a fellow robot though
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.