[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw so poor the highlight of my day is scraping up enough

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1494314154328.jpg (93KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1494314154328.jpg
93KB, 409x409px
>tfw so poor the highlight of my day is scraping up enough change to get a burger off the dollar menu at mcdonalds
>>
>>37994666
devilish trips anon.
but what happens when you can't even scrape that much?
why not get neetbux?
most fastfood joints accept them
>>
File: Screenshot_20170619_060443.png (245KB, 462x833px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170619_060443.png
245KB, 462x833px
>>37994666

You can get a free mcflurry with that shitty burger
>>
>>37994688
I work sometimes and neetbux won't do anything when I have 4 kids to take care of. I take care of my 4 little sisters, my oldest sister moved to California and no one has heard from her in 8 years. My older brother, dad and mom have all passed away. They eat first so if I don't eat I have to deal with. I work when I can. It's not full-time but I make too much when I do to qualify for any assistance.
>>
File: bruh.jpg (21KB, 393x318px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
21KB, 393x318px
you idiots, you don't know the trick to get free mcdonalds every time?
>order at the order box
>stop at the payment window and pretend you are looking for cash
>keep glancing towards the pick up window
>when you see the worker has your food ready floor it for the second window and grab it
>drive away
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37994666
This is a modest life. Wagecucks should learn from your example.
>>
smart poor people don't by shitdonalds. you should be at the market buying cheap shit like bags of potatoes and vegetables as well as cheap as shit cuts of meat from a butcher. making soups, slow cooks, shit like that not wasting your money on shit like mcfatties. baka complaining about being poor but spending money on fast food.
>>
Beans, rice and peanut butter is the secret to being able to make large quantities of food for very little money.
>>
>>37994666
I hope that burger your getting is a mc chicken
>>
>>37994995
>can't afford food
>drives a car
>>
>>37994666
Apply for SNAP aka Food Stamps. Anyone qualifies, especially if they are as poor as you are. You'll get about $200 a month. Applying was one of the best decisions I have ever made.
>>
>>37995127
Very much this. Not to mention that it's much healthier to cook your own meals like that.
>>
>mega Mac meal with coke
>6 nuggets
>Double cheeseburger

This is the correct choice. However the fucking mega Mac has not come back here yet REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37994949
Good noodle, if this isn't fake news.
You can have my Reddit karma
>>
>>37995127
What the fuck? I agree with you here mostly. It's actually cheaper alot of the times to make such meals as you described, but sometimes it's nice to munch a nice Mc Donald's man
>>
>>37994949
I respect your kindness, I hope you will one day be rewarded
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.