[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Things neruotypicals say >Family is important, even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

ITT: Things neruotypicals say

>Family is important, even if they're cunts you should just forgive and forget
>>
>>37994380
lol
It's literally immoral to have children. Parents are ALL selfish cunts.
>>
>>37994380

>whenever I get depressed I go on a nice long jog and feel so much better!
>>
>>37994380
>you don't want to get better
>You're not trying
>It's not that bad stop exaggerating

>>37994483
This
>>
>>37994483
this, breeding is just perpetuating suffering and a crime against humanity

breeders should systematically be killed by the government
>>
>>37994380
>Stand up for what you believe in!
>WHY ARE YOU DISAGREEING WITH ME REEEEEEEEE
>>
>I just want to travel around the world to discover myself (I want to fuck about for years)
>I'm saving up for a holiday in Paris <3
>I'm spending my yearly holiday time to go to a tropical island in the pacific :)
>BEST DANCE MUSIC COMPILATION 2017 (BASS BOOSTED)

Ask them something philosophical and they splurge out the most mundane sentences. It's like a child's toy, where you press a button and it plays a repetitive jingle.

Totally ignoring you, as well.. They just wait for you to finish talking so they can relay other people's opinions. They never have original thoughts at all.

There's people that succeed (those types of people that were working part-time in high school, getting top marks in university, etc...), and absolute useless normies. They only exist to fit in with the status quo, while never questioning the status at all. Typical monkey see, monkey do situation.

>"I'm going to get a job, marry, have many children, become indebted to the bank, work for the rest of my life, because idk why. It's what everyone else is doing?"
>>
>>37994380
Only crazy people think that. Here's the thing, when your family is filled with legitimate crazy people, sometimes you have no choice but to cut them off.

>>37994483
FUCK OFF Y
U O
C U
K
C
O U
F N
F YOU CUNT

Just because you don't enjoy life, doesn't mean everybody doesn't.
>>
>>37995277
Name one reason why you should bring a disgusting miniature version of yourself that constantly ruins your sleep and shits itself only to grow up to be a disrespectful selfish prick? If you want to care for somebody adopt a child instead of bringing more cancer into this already blighted world.
>>
File: 1bznxa.jpg (46KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1bznxa.jpg
46KB, 500x333px
>>37995209
>I'm so different from these stupid normies, amirite?
>>
File: image.png (190KB, 373x327px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
190KB, 373x327px
>>37994483
Pic originally related, sire
>>
Most of my family isn't worth it. Most act like fuckin' uncivilized spics.
>>
>>37995319
Life isn't life without fulfillment. You can indulge in your carnal pleasures for only so long until the fleeting nature of these things becomes apparent. There's a reason that proud feminist womyn who sleep around throughout their 20's thinking "I'll find a husband when I'm 30" (not thinking, by the way, that most good men will have found a wife by then that doesn't sleep around) kill themselves around 30. The indulged, the did things that they thought would make them happy. And that, on the surface, SHOULD make them happy.

But they don't. And the reason why is because humans need fulfillment in life. Humans need challenges and they need to succeed and fail, but mostly succeed, in order to feel happy.

So back to your question. Why you should bring a disgusting (They shit, so what? We do that too. If your child is "disgusting", you need to clean them more, it's not that hard) miniature version of yourself into this world that constantly ruins your sleep and shits itself only to grow up to be a disrespectful selfish prick. Firstly, yeah, for a bit your sleep will be off-balance. That stops after the first few months at worst, pretty much all my brothers and my sister stopped after a week or two.

Secondly, they don't grow up to be a disrespectful selfish prick unless you let them. Do you understand parenting?

>If you want to care for somebody adopt a child

Fair enough, more people should do that, but there's something about having a child that you created. That's yours. It changes you, I think. Although, I'm 18, I won't be having a child for a number of years.
>>
>>37995392
Kys breeder

>I'm 18
You'll change your mind.
>>
>>37995413
>kys breeder
Nah, I'm too busy continuing the human race

>You'll change your mind
I highly doubt that. If I'm willing to stop jerking off (73 days so far, motherfucker), I'm willing to have a child.
>>
>>37995440
>if I'm willing to stop jerking off, I'm willing to have a child

It takes no willpower for a man to have a child. You nut and that's it. It's not a good life decision.
>>
File: 1460623005667.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1460623005667.png
37KB, 1127x685px
>>37994380
>tfw THEY ACTUALLY BELIEVE IN THIS
>>
>>37995321
He never impplied he was useful, nice strawman though. Typical retarded fucking normie.
>>
unless you are prepared for your own life to be over and dedicate your very best effort to it, you should not be allowed to have children. at the very least people should require a license to do so. if they can't raise a happy and healthy dog through its own lifespan, they could not possibly give a child a decent life after selfishly bringing it into the world against its will.
providing is not parenting.
>>
>>37995469
Not necessarily willpower, but patience, strength, and empathy. It doesn't take these to have a child, it takes these to raise a child.
>>
>>37995492
Please just adopt. When you breed you are taking a home away from an existing child.
>>
>>37995525
Please stop eating so much. When you eat that extra burger, you are taking away food from an existing person.

<=====Logic

Your head
>>
>>37995321
implying that object couldn't be used for something else
>>
>>37995319
>constantly ruins your sleep and shits itself
>waaaaa baby gives me responsibilities I wanna be a lazy fuckkk :(
Only for like the first year when it's a new born, and it's not even every night. You'll get over it anyways.
>only to grow up to be a disrespectful prick
Generalizations aren't arguments.

I guess you wanna grow up to be an old wrinkly bitter fuck. You'll never know the joy of having your kids and grandkids visiting you in the nursing home or wherever you'd be at that time. Or to watch your son or daughter grow up. Teaching them how to act. Playing catch in the park. It's the little things like that. Yes they'll be disrespectful at time, there's always cons to everything.

Kids aren't for everyone though, so I understand your position.
>>
>>37995562
It's more like breeding dogs. Making puppies takes away homes from shelter dogs. It's funny how breeders are against this and yet have children constantly.
>>
>>37995603
What's wrong with having children and raising them properly? This is the same logic libs use to say "We should allow anyone in need to enter the US".

In a perfect world, yes, but this world is less than perfect.
>>
Yeah senpai, forgive and forget like I always do when a family member crosses the line with me
>forgive them for what they did
>forget they ever existed
>>
>>37995626
Because there are children without homes. A shit load of them. It's ethical, like buying local, adopting a shelter dog, only on a large scale because it's something you do directly to impact a human life.
>>
>>37995662
Okay, so adopt a kid then? I don't see your point. First, kids are disgusting and ruin your sleep, now I should buy one instead of making one for free? I mean, dude. I never said I was against adoption.
>>
>>37994380
>neruotypical
>google image search "autism"
get off my board tumblr normie
>>
>>37995692
I'm not that guy. Yes buy one.
>>
>>37995727
Okay, but even if I do that, which I'm pretty likely to do, I'm still having kids.
>>
>>37995750
>which I'm pretty likely to do,
anon, i wouldn't advise you to buy a kid and if you do then you shouldn't talk about it pubicly
>>
>>37995209
>What if I told you insane was working fifty hours a week in some office for fifty years at the end of which they tell you to piss off; ending up in some retirement village hoping to die before suffering the indignity of trying to make it to the toilet on time? Wouldn't you consider that to be insane?

Con Air said it better
>>
"But you have so much to live for!!"
"Suicide is sooo selfish"
"Permanent solution to a temporary problem"
"People who commit suicide are so weak"

The last one gets me the most and to which I consider it the opposite. They overrode their survival instincts to put themselves out of their misery. Pretty admirable feat.
>>
>>37995886
>Pretty admirable feat.
you're right but it's not admirable at all. it's very sad that someone suffers so much that they feel like suicide is the only way out and that they are also able to go through with it.
>>
>>37995919
Yeah it's pretty sad someone felt that low that they saw suicide as their only way out but to me the feat that they managed to overcome their basic survival instinct is admirable. Maybe I feel slightly jealous even.
>>
>>37995886
>pretty admirable feat
Look, I know people that have killed themselves. I loved them, or liked them or whatever, and so did their family members. And as much as I feel bad for them, I'm still mad at them for doing what they did. Why am I mad at my next door neighbor who killed himself? Because he left behind a 12 year old daughter and a wife to fend for themselves. I feel for him, but he did the wrong thing, and it was in no way admirable.
>>
>>37995969
Not everyone has someone to hurt, though. Someone who is completely isolated and has no one caring for him but his parents perhaps who only do so out of obligation (or not even that) is in a completely different spot than someone leaving behind a wife and kids.
>>
>>37996006
Okay, but as weird as this sounds, a father's life matters just as much as some loner's life. I don't care any less about some loner. I feel just as bad about it, and their life matters just as much.
>>
>>37995209
Because the status quo is fun if you're cool with it.

Ignorance is bliss
>>
>>37994380
Generally speaking the kind of person who keeps saying shit like "Blood is thicker than water" and "but we're FAAAAMILYYY" are the kind of shitheads who are a giant burden on their own family.

I have tons of siblings, and I don't care about the majority of them, like, at all. I have one sister that I genuinly care about, and my dad, but the rest could all die in a bus accident for all I care. They bring me nothing but misery and second hand embarassment.
>>
>>37995969
>he did the wrong thing
this isn't really how it works. suicidal people can't think straight. their thoughts and feelings are a never ending cycle of self hate and pain. at one point they don't think about what is right and wrong anymore but just how to make the suffering stop. often enough they are both hopeless and so full of self hate that they think they neither can feel any better nor would they even deserve to. they need help, not people who berate them. if you're mad then you should definitely be mad at his wife too who didn't help and depending on how close you were with him at yourself too.
>>
>>37995277
>Just because you don't enjoy life, doesn't mean everybody doesn't.
Thats not the point you moron. Birth is like raping a drunk girl, the person literally can't consent. What if you have a child and he grows up to tell you he didn't want to be born.
>>
>>37995886
>Permanent solution to a temporary problem
this one is particularly hard on the suicidal community and has probably cause more deaths than it had prevented. I honestly don't know what makes them think it is wisdom

https://suicidepreventioncommunity.wordpress.com/2010/03/05/please-stop-saying-suicide-is-a-permanent-solution/
>>
>>37996353
>t. David Benatar

I mean, you're not wrong. But most people will never believe you or listen, so save your breath
>>
>>37994380
>abandoning the only people who put up with your bullshit for around two decades when it's convenient
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.