[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have a dog >dog's been around for around a decade

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

>have a dog
>dog's been around for around a decade now, only problem is my parents were too spineless to ever train him, he's bitten people, barks constantly, and pisses / shits on the floor almost daily
>bitten children, bitten me, family does nothing about it. haven't had people over for the last five years because of this shitty dog
>also have a cat
>cat is fine, she stays with me whenever she can, and is one of my only friends
>last night
>rest of my family is off on a vacation somewhere, left me here as i'm not into that
>left her outside for the night as i usually do, go to bed
>wake up in the morning
>cat can't be found
>look for her
>just my luck
>she was mauled by some animal last night, has probably been dead for a few hours
>begin the process of burying her, find a shoebox, dig a hole
>forgot i let the dog out
>when everything is done and i'm looking at her one last time, the dog comes over
>sees one thing; food
>i shit you not tries to pull the cat out of the box and trys to knaw on it's leg
>initially just try to push him away, snaps and growls at me, like it's his now.
>this is the last straw
>take the shovel i used to dig the grave and beat the fear of god into this filthy shitstain, excuse of an animal
>probably struck him 20 times with the shovel until he stopped moving, but still alive. made sure not to hit the head so he could experience all of it
>ditch the shovel and start kicking / punching his hunched over body
>when i finish i finish the burial process, go inside

I'm just going to leave him out there, maybe he'll be the one to die tonight. House is a lot quieter but I miss my cat.
>>
>>37994207
For once in my life after hearing someone beat a dog, I actually feel relieved, little cunt got what was coming to him, probably should've just gotten rid of him though, it was his in nature just to fuck things up, should've just dropped him in the wild and be done with it
>>
File: IMG_0929.jpg (78KB, 750x515px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0929.jpg
78KB, 750x515px
>>37994207
I'm glad you did that anon, sometimes you just need to take justice into your own hands to protect yourself. Good job lad.
>>
The dog is probably the one that killed your cat.
Dogs are horrible creatures, you did everyone a favor by killing it.
>>
>>37994680
Exactly. 10/10, very satisfying ending
>>
Your family's fault for not training him, then being angry he acts like an animal.
>>
>>37996273
OP was a child when they got the stupid mutt.
Good luck training a dog not to kill everything or not be a horrible spoiled piece of shit. Dogfags love spoiled, untrained pieces of shit.
>>
What will you tell your parents? Died of old age?
>>
>>37996297
>It tried to eat my dead cat and then got agressive when I stopped it
If they still take the dogs side he should hit them with that shovel too.
>>
>>37996295
I said his family, not OP.
>Good luck training a dog not to kill everything
Like most dogs...?
>>
what type of dog was ir?
>>
>>37996349
Until you step on its tail accidentally and it mauls you
>>
>>37996378
Dogs usually don't do that, you're probably a pussy and they can smell your fear and dislike you for it.
>>
>>37996397
I killed the last dog that bit me and the owner couldn't do a thing about it.
>>
File: toyfox google.jpg (303KB, 1248x997px) Image search: [Google]
toyfox google.jpg
303KB, 1248x997px
I remember when the family down the streets dog was attacking people and pets all along the street (it kept getting out), then it killed our killed our mini toy foxy by pulling him through our fence and mauling him. We had no witnesses or proof but it was obviously their dog.

So dad got an axe, went to their house and told them if it wasn't put down by tomorrow he'd use the axe to kill it and their other two dogs. So they put it down, my dad it pretty scary. We were actually really close with that family too, after that the entire neighbourhood isolated them lmao.

Our families were quite close before it happened too because mum and dad often threw BBQs and touch football parties every second week where the entire neighbourhood would come.
>>
>>37996492
Good riddance, I suppose.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.