[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK THIS I was supposed to have a job interview at a fast food

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1485719594712.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1485719594712.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
FUCK THIS
I was supposed to have a job interview at a fast food place but I've changed my mind, I want to be a NEET until the day I die.
Fuck commuting, fuck taking orders, fuck your stupid uniform and fuck everything. r9k was right, being a neet is the greatest thing in the world, I want to live my final years in peace.
Maybe if the chance comes up to get a local desk job I will take it up, but until that happens I'm going to live the life I want
>>
>>37993585

what is your living situation?

it's my dream to become a NEET
>>
Good for you, op. I got rich and became NEET too. Feels good, right?
>>
>>37993625
I'm a student, or at least I was, chances are they won't let me return to college (uk) next year

>>37993727
I dont have money but there are plenty of ways to get it without being a wageslave. It's the only thing I want from a job and you dont even need one to get it...
>>
I wageslaved for 6 years, saved 15k + government payments, I'm gonna be a NEET for at least 2 years
>>
Get an interview for security guard position. They only have work on weekends. 12 hours shifts paying 11.25$ n hour. Lady raises her eye brow n says asks why are you tryn working here you have a biology degree, don't know what to say -.- feel so useless
>>
>>37994022
that's great, but what are your plans after the 2 years?

>>37994051
I dont get it, are you trying to greentext what happened to you or suggest I become a security guard. There's no way I can do that, I'm far too weak and only 18 so nobody would hire me for that position
>>
File: 2626249.main_image.jpg (486KB, 1500x998px) Image search: [Google]
2626249.main_image.jpg
486KB, 1500x998px
>>37993585
"That won't do, son. Go on down to the fast food joint, ask for the manager and shake the man's hand. If you show enough gumption they'll hire you on the spot."
>>
>>37994255
I dunno if I'm gonna be able to be a NEET for that long, I'm 4 months in and already want to kill myself
>>
>>37993990

>there are plenty of ways to get it without being a wageslave

Lol, like? Selling drugs like a degenerate?
>>
>>37994051
I just started security, on the weekend I did 5pm-12am, I literally watched a dock for the boats and some event tents. It was a tad boring, but was extremely happy I wasn't doing fast food or customer service anymore.
>>
Posting from work, we're on your board neets
>>
File: 1497922883807.png (687KB, 946x946px) Image search: [Google]
1497922883807.png
687KB, 946x946px
>tfw want to be a NEET but can't bear to live with my parents

I need to figure out how to into passive income
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37993585
This would be my dream job: some simple desk job where you work one hour a week with flexible time and get $3000 a month.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.