[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>become friends with girl (male) over Steam >we play games

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1497996446988.png (432KB, 589x863px) Image search: [Google]
1497996446988.png
432KB, 589x863px
>become friends with girl (male) over Steam
>we play games all day, talk all night
>we start sending lewds back and forth
>s(he) starts talking about how difficult it is to find a boyfriend where they live
>mentions that a guy like me is exactly what s(he)'s looking for
>after a night of phone sex, i talk to her about the whole relationship thing
>tell her how i really feel, about her and everything
>tell her bonding like this has brought me to like her
>even though she lives across the country, i still want to be with her somehow
>tells me "sorry, it won't work out. i want to be with someone near me. someone I can cook for"
>instant regret
>s(he) changes topics and starts rambling -- as she always does
>im listening quietly
>i stayed up until 4am for this shit and I have to be at work by 8

I CAN'T EVEN GET A FUCKING INTERNET GIRLFRIEND, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?!?!
>>
>>37993167
Nothing OP.
Absolute nothing.
Internet's girlfriend is very rare.
At certain age it's really difficult to have one
How old are you?
>>
>>37993167
Go visit this person irl. Spend a weekend with them. Try some of her cooking, and get a bit lewd. A bit of physical connection will do you some good. Plus, actually having some intimate time with you might make her reconsider her original position, especially once she subconsiously starts getting butterflies in her stomach thinking about the weekend you spent together. No guarantee, but you never know.
>>
>>37993328
i'm 26 and don't talk to anybody. online is legitimately the only way I'm going to find a gf
>>
>>37993167
>girl
>male

What the fuck is that?
>>
>>37993167
>become friends with girl (male) over Steam
Stopped reading.
Don't care what your post is about but kill yourself.
>>
>>37993645
No girls on the Internet.
>>
>>37993645
It's a forced meme here created by tranny fetishists. Please leave while you're still able, your soul gets tied to this place before long and you have to suffer these retards every day.
>>
>>37993167
It's a slut. Use her to find other traps because traps tend to know other traps.
Then dump her ass or make it platonic.
>>
>>37993167
>long distance relationships

gf(male) is right, they are a waste, do not bother ever
>>
File: 1498105704535.jpg (21KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498105704535.jpg
21KB, 480x480px
>>37993167
>Girlfriend

This is what robot perma-virgins actually believe
>>
>>37993167
>girl(male)
i hate this board, but i still come back
>>
>>37993167
stop talking to mentally ill faggots on the internet
>>
>>37993167
>tfw pretended to be a girl in runescape for free shit and would get bfs
>>
>>37994032
Pretending to be a girl really gives you perspective on just how easy females have it in life. Yet they believe they're "oppressed," fucking hate them.
>>
>>37993167
Well you're a faggot for starters.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.