[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a girl. If I'm fighting a guy bigger and stronger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_4227.png (340KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4227.png
340KB, 600x583px
I'm a girl. If I'm fighting a guy bigger and stronger than me, I should focus on choking/going for his neck, kicking/punching his stomach and kicking in general since women have lower body strength, right? I really need to win
>>
>>37992397
I hope he wrecks your shit whore
>>
>>37992397
Why did the last thread get baleeted?
>>
>>37992397
Why not just go for his nuts?
>>
>>37992397
Clearly you should go for the nads.
>>
>>37992449
Because that could ruin him and I don't want to go to jail
>>
saw this thread yesterday it's b8

>need to fight guy tomorrow

2nd thread day after

>needs to fight same guy.

fucking fags actually believing this trash
>>
Stop posting this stupid thread faggot saged
>>
>>37992474
It's a fight. Everything can get people fucked up, especially if they fall and crack their skulls. If you're AT ALL concerned about the other guy, call it off.

Harmlessly taking down someone is an order of magnitude harder than just kicking enough ass to claim you won.
>>
>>37992534
I'm not fighting, I caught up in the middle of all of this.
>>
>>37992397
there is no way a women could choke out a man since a man is like twice or sometimes even triple as strong
>>
>>37992510
I never said tomorrow. I fucking need to get ready and my old thread got deleted
>>
>>37992397
all he needs to do is have a wiff of your pussy and his rape instincts will kick into full overdrive and you will be in for a real pounding
>>
>>37992558
go on
-FA
>>
It doesn't matter. All men are stronger than all women.
>>
>>37992397
go into the fight with a fake kick in the nads; this will bring their hands away from their face to protecc
quickly follow up with eye jabs and throat punches
dont choke, too much oportunity to get punched
>>
>>37992397
Go for speed and be gangly and unpredictable while doing everything that you can to sweep his legs and undermine his balance. The bigger they are, the harder they fall.
>>
Throw sand in his face, then kick his knee in sideways, it will break and the bone will be sticking out. Yea people will say you fought dirty but really what are they gonna do?
>>
women should carry a gun or knife at all times, and be prepared to shoot/stab to kill.
>>
If you're not a expert martial artist there is no way you can beat a man much bigger and stronger than you.l
Don't take a fight you can't win.
>>
Present ass
>>
>>37992397
> choking/going for his neck

With your flabby or noodly arms? He'll just push you away and you won't be able to hold on. Bad plan. Is he significantly taller? Then you don't have a chance any way and need to find a different way to deal with the situation. If you're around the same height or at least the same weight you might have a chance if he's really beta (if he freezes up and refuses to hurt you) but you're probably still fucked once you cause any pain. Even betas have survival instincts and will go into berserk mode if provoked enough. Why would you pick a fight with a man, you dumb cunt?
>>
>>37993397
If I get him in a hold, he won't be able to get out. He's not a beta.
>>
>>37992397
why you need to fight him? story?
>>
>>37993490
Have you ever been in a fight?

ravioli ravioli this is not originoli
>>
>>37993527
No, but I've been watching fight tips.
>>
>>37993603
Real fights are a lot faster than videos and if neither side has more than half a year of experience then it comes down to strength and aggression.

If you have a month to prepare the best way to ensure winning a fair fight is an intense testosterone/antiestrogen juicing coupled with personalized workouts and constant sparring with a great instructor. If you gain ~19 pounds of muscle in that month you will stand a good shot
>>
I never in my life and I mean NEVER saw a woman beat a man in a fight. And I do martial arts. Women are just not made for fighting or motor skills whatsoever. That's why they developed other skills and thats why they are so good with words. Deceive him, convince him, accuse him. But never fight him.
>>
>>37993490
>If I get him in a hold, he won't be able to get out

If he has more raw strength than you then he absolutely will. And chances are he is about twice as strong as you or more. What, do you think "holds" are some magical thing where strength doesn't matter?
>>
End my miserable life please, original plz I'm begging you guys
>>
Stop listening to people who've never been outside enough and only seen cherrypicked internet fights. I've seen women beat dude's asses lots of times. If hes under 6 feet and doesnt exercise often its pretty much a fair fight
>>
>>37992397
Just get a gun
Don't think karate classes or self defense seminars will do shit
>>
>>37992474
Women don't go to jail for assault/fights
>>
>>37992397
Kicks run the risk of getting your leg caught. Pop him in the nose, then kick him in the groin.
>Source: black belt in karate
>>
End my miserable life please, original plz
>>
>>37993865
lmao, the delusion. it looks like a fair fight because men won't REALLY fight a woman until they have to. even weak betas can ko a woman with one punch if they have to.
>>
>>37993865
>I've seen women beat dude's asses lots of times.
Yeah I bet you have, but in most fights the girl doesn't get the +2 armor from leather and the guy isn't strapped down. OP is going to get squished like a bug going under a steamroller.
>>
File: hurry.gif (1MB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
hurry.gif
1MB, 300x170px
>>37992397
Do this. Some form of hurricanrana.
>>
>>37992397
unless you are going for testicles or eyes, it's basically impossible. women are just weak. nature decided it was best that way :)
>>
>>37993865
women are still lacking the testosterone and DHT, and thus muscle mass. even a stereotypical mt dew drinking lazy gaymur who is under 6' still could likely kick almost any woman's ass
>>
>>37992397
competitive mma fighter here with tons of experience in actual combat sports
spoiler alert: the average man will utterly maim the average woman in a fight
>>
>>37994454
trying wrestling moves is literally as bad as trying to do some anime moves bs

it never works. real fights are very fast, less than a minute, and it all boils down to who is strongest and blows to the head/face. humans are still animals, anon, and that's how things go in the wild too.
>>
>>37992397
did you make that thread on /fit/ yesterday anon?
kek
>>
You should focus on getting someone to fight for you. Unless you have martial arts training you don't stand a chance.
>>
File: IMG_2681.jpg (25KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2681.jpg
25KB, 248x249px
Even if this is bait, let it be known that all women are subhuman garbage who must me treated like cattle
>>
>>37992397
You should focus on calling an ambulance before he destroys you.
>>
Front flip double axe kick. The most destructive attack in existence

can split a concrete tile into 3 pieces and break both your legs simultaneously
>>
The only time I had to fight a boy I cheated and blindsided him. I hit him in the back of the head with a rock and choked him with the strap of my messenger back.

Choking seemed pretty effective but you have to be willing to be smushed for a while and drag their full weight back on you.

Once he was unconscious I slipped out form under him and stamped his face until his nose broke then I ran home and hid under my bed because I was worried the cops would arrest me.
>>
File: 1495530669027.jpg (96KB, 450x675px) Image search: [Google]
1495530669027.jpg
96KB, 450x675px
>>37992397
>punching his stomach
>his face when
>>
>>37994924
Sounds like attempted murder. Where do you live? We need to alert the authorities about this.
>>
Open your legs and look at him seductively, then you can legally fuck him up for 18 years.
>>
File: 1473915782843.jpg (17KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1473915782843.jpg
17KB, 200x200px
>>37993603
>>>>>>fight tips
please stop my sides cant handle this much kek
>>
>>37994990
It wasn't and he's fine now.

I did have a pocket knife so if things went south I could stab him or stab myself if I thought he was going to kill me to like deprive him of the satisfaction.

I had to move though because I'm pretty sure he'd actually attempt to murder me if we ever bumped into each other.
>>
File: 1498049952813.png (291KB, 521x645px) Image search: [Google]
1498049952813.png
291KB, 521x645px
>>37992474
If you're an adult and fighting you have to be somewhat prepared for the possibility of going to jail since you'll already be committing assault.
>>
File: 1496946113119.png (434KB, 950x369px) Image search: [Google]
1496946113119.png
434KB, 950x369px
>>37995080
Same guy here, but get some brass knuckles.
Stay alert if he has friends over. Also be aware that he could be carrying a weapon as well.
>>
File: 1496032934111.jpg (77KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496032934111.jpg
77KB, 720x960px
>>37995071
>hit him with a rock
>choked him unconcious
>stomped on his face and broke bones

>>>>I DIDN DO NUFFIN
>>
>>37995119
He was a jerk and deserved it.

If I had wanted to kill him I would have stabbed him instead of stomping on him.

I only stomped on him because he seemed pretty unharmed by the rock and the choking and he deserved worse but not death.
>>
>>37992397
>>37992549
1: M8 why are you fighting him
2:M8, go right for his fucking nuts are you retarded?
>>
File: 1498212273382.jpg (92KB, 728x636px) Image search: [Google]
1498212273382.jpg
92KB, 728x636px
>>37995176
>someone actually believes this
>>
>>37992474
you have pussy privledge in court, you'll be fine
>>
In high school my boyfriend was being relentlessly bullied by this guy. I kept telling him he needed to just go up to him and punch him in the face but he was always afraid to.

After a few weeks I saw him being bullied and ran up and punched the guy as hard as I could in the face.

We both fell down and I hit him two more times before someone separated us.

It was good stuff but like a week later he showed up at my house and apologized to me and we kind of became friends.

Over the next summer we hung out a few times and he seduced me and I left my bf for him.

He dumped me like 6 months later and said it was just an elaborate way of bullying my now ex bf and getting back at me for cheat shoting him.

I guess I kind of got out played.
>>
>>37995272
Well that's what he gets for being a bitch and not fighting his own battles.
>>
>>37995272
>Goes out with the sociopath bully that was tormenting you at the time BF
Girl, god damn. You're just as if not more cruel as him. I can only imagine how this wrecked the first guy... Thats the kind of stuff you read and find out the dude committed suicide.
>>
>>37995300
I kind of feel that way but I also realized then that men can be super manipulative.

Now whenever a guy shows interest in me I can't help but worry that he's just trying to get back at my brother for cutting in front of him in line at the Dairy Queen or something.
>>
>>37992397
I think your best chance is gonna be to teleport behind him.

Is he a big guy?
>>
>>37995387
He did try to kill himself after high school but I'm pretty sure the foundation for that has been there for as long as I've known him.
>>
>>37995418
Everyone can be cruelly manipulative under the right circumstances. He really must have hated that guy to go as far as to cuck him by taking you like that though. What happened to your old bf after that though?
>>
>>37992586
>Have terrible nerve disease
>Still more body strength then average female

It's true
>>
File: 1494150860112.gif (1MB, 240x252px) Image search: [Google]
1494150860112.gif
1MB, 240x252px
>>37995450
Well, unless you learn to grow a pear and stick up for yourself, the world will eat you alive. Even if he would have lost in a 1 on 1 fight with chad, he wouldn't have got fucked like that if he showed that he was at least willing to fight for himself. I honestly wonder how much he cared about you if he wasn't willing to fight after chad got a hold of you.
>>
>>37995418
>Manipulative
Bitch he showed you with bviolence and intimidation that he's a piece of shit and you went for his ass anyways, if that's manipulation then everyone must be david fucking copperfield to you
>>
>>37995450
Fucking hell.
Don't kick that can down the road and pretend you didn't contribute.
At the very least make this as a learning lesson on how you shouldn't act...
>>
I said it yesterday and I'll repeat it: you have no chance whatsoever as a woman vs a man, call this off or run
>>
>>37995479
He tried to get back together with me a couple times but I decided to steer clear.

He got pretty like goth/emo and stopped coming to school and sometime after high school his sister told me he tried to kill himself.

>>37995530
Well I did learn not to trust people at face value.
>>
>>37995627
>He tried to get back together with me a couple times but I decided to steer clear.
>He got pretty like goth/emo and stopped coming to school and sometime after high school his sister told me he tried to kill himself.

He deserves everything he's received thus far. He chose to lie down and die like a coward instead of standing up for himself. And I'm surprised you didn't try to screw with the bully to at least get payback.
>>
File: whore.jpg (21KB, 408x477px) Image search: [Google]
whore.jpg
21KB, 408x477px
>>37992397

I hope you die like this.
>>
>>37995676
While I'm not going to pretend like the guy dosn't need to learn to have a spine, thats still a rather edge lord comment you've got there.
>>
>>37995874
It's my honest belief on the matter, if you run from your problems instead of facing them, they eventually multiply until they swallow you, or you finally strike back. I'd prefer brutal honesty to sophistry.
>>
>>37995922
Debilitating depression kinda robs you of the ability to do exactly that.
Can't really do that till you solve the root cause of it, and no amount of "brutal honesty" will do that. That really only helps for those who are already equipped to help themselves.
>>
>>37993928
>>37992397
This.
You're a girl and you're smaller and weaker than him so the court will favor you and the jury will just laugh at him for getting beaten up by a girl.
Such is life for the modern male.
Also if you don't kick his nuts you're 100% going to get your ass kicked unless he's holding back
>>
>>37995962
>Debilitating depression
The funny thing is people actually believe this is difficult to solve. Sure you feel like shit and motivation is sapped, but it's basically fighting your feelings until you get rid of it. Learn fucking willpower, and that won't even be a problem.
>>
>>37992397
Hope you go to jail and rot
>>
>>37996017
Again, needing to do A before B. How do you build motivation/will power when you have none to begin with?
One if the big issues for youth is the inability to remove themselves from the situation so that they can focus on building that will power and confidence.
I wan't really able to sort myself out till I was able to move out of town at 21, make something of myself since I no longer felt like I was drowning in the people and situations around me causing the depression, then move back to my home town a better person.
I'm in my 30s, I more browse r9k out of a bit of morbidness, since in a lot of ways its a reflection of how I was, which is a contrast of how I am.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.