[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heads up, guys... a woman doesn't actually LIKE to be creampied.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: bjork.png (394KB, 799x559px) Image search: [Google]
bjork.png
394KB, 799x559px
Heads up, guys... a woman doesn't actually LIKE to be creampied. We do it because we want to make you come, and feel like it's a bonding experience maybe. But that cum has to go somewhere, and it's usually leaking into our panties or down our leg in a few hours, and it's nasty. All things being equal, we'd be happy with you having a great orgasm into a condom or with very little actual cum involved.

I personally will swallow my bf's load any day. Hell, I'll even do anal, since that will come out when I want it to. Having a leaking mess in my pussy, which I take very good care of, isn't something I look forward to at all.

Just ask your girIfriend. We usually solve it with just dealing with another tampon day.
>>
Chalk another one up for traps.
>>
File: 8nLFCVP.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51KB, 657x527px
>Just ask your girlfriend
>>
>>37992339
No one realIy cares
>>
>>37992339
Women truly age like dirt. I remember when she was cute as could be.
>>
>>37992339
Speak for yourself you slut.
>>
Have fun living your life thinking of your reproductive organs as the ornate hood ornament to the temple of your own body you drive your consciousness to church in, the church of you where you worship yourself and fetishize your reproductive organs as a saintly relic of that deified, sacred, canonized self.

Maybe one day you will figure out you do want a dick in there, instead of your own brain, but it is probably too late to really convince any guy it is worth trying to waste probably several years and break his back pulling your head out of your twat. It ain't Excalibur and your vagina won't make anyone the King of England.

Sexual intercourse is not a hobby for yuppie shitstains! It's as serious as murder. You fail.
>>
>>37992634
t. prude
>>
my boyfriend isn't shit tier and doesn't cum inside of me

this way he is also protecting me from having to go through an abortion, although I have an IUD the extra precaution puts my paranoid mind at rest
>>
>>37992725
I don't have the money to raise a kid

if I got paid like 2 million I'd do it
>>
>>37992339
>not taking every drop of that mood-elevating load
It's like you WANT to be depressed. https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201101/attention-ladies-semen-is-antidepressant
>>
>not relaxing your pelvic floor and then squeezing to push that shit out
You don't know how your own vagina works.
>>
>>37992654
t. the sound of someone who got blown out so they use t.
>>
just use a plunger
>>
File: IMG_0198.jpg (18KB, 265x260px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0198.jpg
18KB, 265x260px
>>37992820
Why is this making me kek so fucking hard
>>
>>37992339
>and it's usually leaking into our panties or down our leg in a few hours
thats hot
>>
>>37992725
>have an IUD
>I'm a disgusting slutwhore
FTFY
>>
File: sad-clown-luiza-turcan.jpg (107KB, 900x896px) Image search: [Google]
sad-clown-luiza-turcan.jpg
107KB, 900x896px
>a woman doesn't actually LIKE to be creampied
I've wasted my youth on a fucking lie.
>>
>>37992861
just a slutwhore for my man who I have been with for 5 years, asked me to marry him and we are each other's first

stay jelly
>>
> lost virginity to bf
> desperately want to be creampied
> he is a loser with no money or ambitions
> during sex still imagine him nutting inside my tight walls coating me with his thick seed
> want to rip the condom off during sex
> want him to slip up and give me his beta cum
>>
>>37992339
>>37992384
Yeah, I'll get right on that. Good advice, crazy Asian midget.
>>
>>37992971
>5 years
>asked to marry
>no kids

Wasting your life away there.
>>
My girlfriend loves to be filled with cum and when I cum very little, or it doesn't leak out immediately she gets upset and thinks I faked an orgasm. She tells me that I have to fuck her again later so she can get the cum. She's also admitted to me that she kinda likes when it slowly leaks into her panties throughout the day.
>>
File: girl fakesalot.jpg (5KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
girl fakesalot.jpg
5KB, 194x259px
what are your guy's opinion on girls that come on his thread faking depression, or just in general. There's a massive epidemic of girls claiming they have bipolar, aspergers and many more. any fembots who actually suffer willing to share their opinion on them? I personally despise them.
>>
>>37993099
im fucking done. this was meant to be its own fucking thread.
>>
>>37993114
kek, This was the best part of the thread.
>>
>>37993099
make a thread any way, I am interested in reading it as a male lurker (male).
>>
>>37992339
>r9k
>girlfriend

lol.
>>
>>37993028
normally i would think that's hot but since ive been an incel for a long time i just hope both of you die in a car accident or something, or at least just her.
>>
>>37992339
What? I've never even thought about cum leaking out or its existence after sex. I just assumed if got sucked up or something. Do people really wear tampons to prevent it from dripping??
>>
>>37993099
Make it brah. But I think it's because they want am excuse to whore around
>>
>>37993099
They'd be much happier with me. Too bad they're too stuck up for that. I kind of think they deserve to be unhappy if I am.
>>
>>37992978
You girls love violent loser chads.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.