[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi. My brother, 17 years old, was arrested this weekend when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: jail.jpg (44KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
jail.jpg
44KB, 1000x707px
Hi. My brother, 17 years old, was arrested this weekend when the police raided our home.

They came when I was over at a friend's house playing video games. I had brought a small TV and my ps4 so we could play street fighter. Now this is important because when I came back home, I found my computer gone, my xbox one s gone, and an old cell phone that was dunked in water gone.

My parents told me what went down and said that I need to hand over my PS4 to the police or they will be back again. I have spoken to an officer who has asked for my PS4 but has not told me to give it to him. He did not force his way into my house to get it either. Simply left after I told him I did not want to give it up.

According to my brother, what the police say they have on him were a set of pictures he downloaded from motherless. The girl in the photos looks young, but is over 18. She became something of an amateur star because she started posing naked holding up her ID on her 18th birthday. Like the first photo in this set is her with her ID in her mouth and then shows a close up with her name blacked out. Date on the card matches the upload date on motherless.

He says he thinks they found him because of some 4 chan posts. The girl in the photos does look very young, tight frame, smaller proportions, and a general young and innocent look about her.

My parents have already got a lawyer working on this but I had some general questions about this.

One. What are the chances my brother will be going to jail until he is 30? The girl in the photos is definitely over 18.

Two. Why would the police want my PS4? How can a video game system possibly help their investigation.

Three. What happens if I do not turn over the PS4? They have politely asked for it once but have not been back to get it. I have been staying at my girlfriend's place with the system until I hear an order to hand it over.

Location is Granbury Texas if that matters. Currently staying in Plano with girlfriend.
>>
Zero chance of prosecution, at the worst he'll get fired from work.

He needs his ps4 ASAP. That is urgent.
>>
Its common for them to seize every electronic device in cases like these.
>>
>>37992071
Yeah it is... I mean if they're an active pedophile
>>
>>37992085
Depends on jurisdiction. It'd only be files saved in caches or something like that though, unless they downloaded it.
>>
I almost gave a serious reply but this is copy pasta. Shame on you OP.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.