[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, once more >prostitute gives me a can of soup >why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: Dark_Magician_Girl_(character).jpg (189KB, 1431x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Magician_Girl_(character).jpg
189KB, 1431x1080px
>be me, once more
>prostitute gives me a can of soup
>why are you giving me a can of soup?
>I'm vegetarian
>I look at the label
>it's vegetable soup
>uh, this is vegetable soup
>yeah, but the broth is beef
>check ingredients
>she's right

lmao that's pretty silly what's the point of vegetable soup if you use beef broth
>>
>>37990433
Vegetable soup is not VEGETARIAN soup, Vegetable soup has existed forever before the vegetarian meme caught on.

It lacks proper meat because it was made by lower class people, but the broth is cheap and contains meat products
>>
>ywn share a can of soup with a whore
>>
Companies try to trick people like that. They hide beef better than Filipino prostitutes
>>
>>37990433
>prostitute gives me a can of soup
jeez, why did a prostitute give you a can of soup?
did you bang her and then she gave it to you as a snack for banging her so hard or something?

but yeah, you never know what's in those cans.
>>
>>37990693
she's a vegetarian
>>
>>37990495
it probably was vegetarian I don't think there's actually beef in beef stock it's probably some fake beef taste manufactured in china
>>
>>37990701
Yeah, but how did it come to a can of soup?
>>
>>37990728
Well it's all I took from her, she offered me a bunch of stuff, I forget now, there was an unopened tub of weight loss powder too and she also offered me some split pea soup cause she said she didn't like it. I didn't even really want the vegetable soup to be honest but I still took it.
>>
>>37990770
Was it after sex? You went to her place, i assume.
>>
>>37990770
wait, so did you bang her at her home or did you invite her or what?
of all the people, a prostitute was the one who gave you the soup...
it just doesn't seem normal at first glance, you know.
did you get any diseases from it?
>>
>>37990807
It's a can of soup, what kind of diseases could I get?
>>37990800
I'm not having sex with her unless she lets me do it for free. I ALMOST got her to do it once but I feel like I should have tried before she decided to be become a hooker because now it's kinda like giving her product away for free. Plus she's a lesbian. I didn't really care about women that much anyway, but whatever, she's been coming over more now than she used to.
>>
>>37990853
This keeps getting weirder.
Full story, please? You knew her before she became a hooker?
>>
>>37990918
Full story? Of what? She lost her job for some reason, I forget why, probably because she is never on time or maybe because she's crazy. I think she was a greengrocer. Anyway she decided to just become a prostitute. She's over every so often to get beer because she's underage. She was saying to me that she has to spend her money from prostitution on female prostitutes cause she's not old enough to get into the gay bar to meet girls. dunno if she was lying or kidding or not it's hard to tell with those people. It was probably something she thought about doing but I have no idea if she followed through.
>>
>>37990986
>not old enough to drink
>old enough to become a prostitute

america.
>>
File: Smile_Rei.png (183KB, 386x366px) Image search: [Google]
Smile_Rei.png
183KB, 386x366px
>>37991015
not quite mister
>>
So do you not consider her a friend or acquaintance?
>>
File: magic-school-bus_o_135151.jpg (46KB, 531x372px) Image search: [Google]
magic-school-bus_o_135151.jpg
46KB, 531x372px
>>37991093
enh she's probably closer to me than anyone else but that doesn't say much. I don't think we're overly compatible though it'd probably be alright to fuck her sometime she even said I could tie her up or whatever but I dunno she's definitely got emotional problems and her last boyfriend strangled her. I don't feel much of anything anymore so I doubt she'd be able to get to me, but I don't want her in here if she decides to start screaming again that's just annoying.
>>
>>37991165
You really should write a book, hell, i'd read it.
>>
File: sounds.jpg (96KB, 540x800px) Image search: [Google]
sounds.jpg
96KB, 540x800px
>>37991189
well, thanks mister maybe one day
>>
>>37990770
>>37990433
Damn bruh you should have wifed that girl. Most chicks wouldnt even give a napkin to clean yourself up with but this girl hooked you up with a hearty meal
>>
File: classic rock cds.jpg (53KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
classic rock cds.jpg
53KB, 640x426px
>>37991240
>get married
>again

yeah, I'm not that stupid
>>
This is the most interesting thread of the night. Please continue.....
>>
>>37990433
Does she look like dark magician girl?
>>
File: 1495254708895.jpg (17KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495254708895.jpg
17KB, 640x480px
>>37991256

You have nothing to lose. Maybe she will turn your life around somehow?

Also

>has been married

Normie gtfo reee etc.
>>
>>37991311
>nothing to lose

Then you go date the childish hooker. let me know how it goes. Don't ever think you have nothing to lose left, cause trust me, I could find something you would hate to lose.
>>
>>37990564
what's even the point of living
>>
>>37991333

How old are you

Ore
>>
>>37991416
24 i think don't really keep track
>>
>>37991298
i don't know maybe tomorrow. leave for work in an hour. I'll be inside all day tomorrow like most days but tomorrow I won't be opening the door because the stupid indian is going to find out I'm trying to get him evicted so he'll probably come annoy me.
>>
>>37990433
Is that a serious question?
Because some people like vegetables and also don't mind consuming meat products. Surely you realise that people who aren't vegetarian do eat vegetables.
>>
>>37991950
well I always just buy the beef soup it has vegetables anyway
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.