[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever use emoticons in conversations with people just not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 130_eapoe.jpg (12KB, 286x289px) Image search: [Google]
130_eapoe.jpg
12KB, 286x289px
Do you ever use emoticons in conversations with people just not to seem emotionally retarded?
>>
File: k.png (174KB, 792x576px) Image search: [Google]
k.png
174KB, 792x576px
>>37990352
Yes. Why do I continue to talk to those normalfags if they probably don't even like me and just keep me around out of pity.
>>
>>37990352
What do you mean, something like, "I really like your new glasses dude, colon caret close parenthesis!"

Seems a bit autistic to me
>>
>>37990352
Emoticons or Emojis?
>>
>>37990352
Yeah i use emojis all the time when talking to girls to seem likeable.. they just see through it anyway
>>
I use emojis occasionally. I like the ones that Snapchat has because they've got cute dogs and shit.

What I like doing is using the imessage feature where you can have obnoxious animations paired with your messages. It's funny to me
>>
>>37990352
Not once in my life. I do not understand emoticons.
>>
I use the avocado emotes on kik sometimes
>>
I only use emotes for ironic shitposting
>>
I send emojis to my mom, she likes them

she's the only person I talk to so I guess
>>
Emoticons are my entire personality.
>>
I do it to add emphasis to what I'm saying or seem more light-hearted so others don't misinterpret what I write. I often see that one of the one-eyed tongue-sticker-outer and I have no fucking idea what it means. Fuck normies.
>>
Emoji's look really dull and stupid, but emoticons are a bit more creative if used properly.
>>
File: 1468298294202.png (311KB, 439x456px) Image search: [Google]
1468298294202.png
311KB, 439x456px
>>37990836
I know this feel.

ghosted them all. doubt they care. but it's good to have some self respect.
>>
No. They usually stop using them with me after they realize I won't abide, and learn to spell full words instead of infant babble ... ever talk to a person who used "you" and "U" interchangably depending on how much respect for you they have at the time? It's spoopy.
>>
I overuse emoticons on messengers, it changes the tone of your messages.
I went through the autistic don't use emoticons phase too, it's just better this way. You don't even have to think about your responses, just use the thinking or crying while laughing emoticon if you're unsure how to respond.
>>
>>37990352
yes and this makes me ashamed of myself. Shame on me, shame on my ancestors
>>
>>37990352
control yourself.
>>
>>37990352
Stacey's love emoticons, the whole "le no emoticons only un emotional alpha" meme needs to die
>>
:^) is based.
>>
>>37990352
>emoticons
Oh wow, current year
>>
>>37990352
No, I feel too uncomfortable using them. It's not like I have anyone to talk to anyways
>>
>>37993707
I typed "lol" one time to someone for exactly this reason and then they asked me why did I laugh and I didn't have a response.
>>
>>37993724
meant to quote op

~original~l
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.