[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have nightmare last night >a demon ate me alive >i

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1339878278854.jpg (24KB, 353x427px) Image search: [Google]
1339878278854.jpg
24KB, 353x427px
>have nightmare last night
>a demon ate me alive
>i died as my eyes opened
>afraid to fall asleep again
>>
>>37990223
I've killed the demon for you.
No need to thank me.
>>
>>37990223
>>37990252
He's lying, but it would be a good idea to try to get to know the demon. If the demon is sentient, you can reason with it. If it's a figment of your imagination and hellbent on hurting you, you'll know it's a simple machination of the mind caused by mental issues pertaining to insecurities relevant to yourself.

Then you can just ignore it and learn to love being vored.
>>
>>37990280
I killed it and I will kill you too you fucking demon sympathizer
>>
>>37990302
No body no proof, bich
>>
>>37990223
Since this is already a shit thread, does anyone have reverse nightmares where the horrible thing is you doing fucked up shit to others?
>>
>>37990321
>demons
>leaving a body after death
>>
>>37990347
No proof at least
>>
File: 1495656740250-r9k.jpg (14KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1495656740250-r9k.jpg
14KB, 231x218px
My dream last night
>part of a criminal organization
>have to deliver this package full of money to some place
>walking through these woods onto a country lane
>suddenly hear sirens and then see a fuckton of cop cars, at least twenty of them, coming down the road in my direction
>oh shit they're after me. Hide behind a stone wall.
>they cops park and form a road block. Realize they're not looking for me after all
>some time passes and this bus comes down the road. This is what they where waiting for
>they make the bus pull over. A cop aproaches the door
>the door opens and a guy leans out with a gun in his hand
>he screams "DIE MOTHERFUCKER!!!" and shoots the cop in the head.
>the other cops open fire and he gets hit in the neck and crawls back into the bus
>cops go inside the bus
>after a while they come with two kids, a girl and a boy, around the ages of eight and five. Cops say they where part of a pedophile ring
>kids are made to kneel alongside the bus. Hands handcuffed behing their backs
>a cop walks over to them, pulls out his gun and shoots the girl in the head. Everybody laughs like it's the funniest thing ever
>a couple of minutes pass and two cops come out of the bus dragging this other guy by some wire with fishing hooks hooked to his skin
>dude doesn't seem to feel any pain
>over six and a half feet talk, pale af like his some sort of albino or something. Dressed in this weird cosplay
>has a grin on his face with teeth that are like needles. Says he wants to destroy the world.
>wake up sweating and my heart beating like i'm about to have a heart attack
>>
>>37990757
Dont go too far down the rabbit hole anon. Dont wanna end up like the ""brothers"" that directed the matrix
>>
>>37990223
cover under mommys blanket
>>
File: hi.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
hi.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
>>37990757
Did the bus guy look somewhat like pic related?
>>
If you drink heavily every night you sleep well and have no nightmares ever. Just dreams that make you not wanna wake up because they're engaging and make you feel relevant. At least that's my experience
>>
>Used to have a recurring dream
>Race to the bottom of a body of water then back up
>Always in the lead at the bottom
>Get 3 feet from the surface and relax as I'm so far in the lead and about to breach the water
>Keep swimming up but never get closer
>Swim harder and everyone passes me
>Losing air
>Swim harder
>Panic
>About to drown
>Last few panicked kicks
>Embrace death and inhale
>Wake up gasping for air

Those dreams have been pretty spot on to my life so far
>>
>>37990910
No aside from the fucked up teeth he had pretty good features
>>
>>37991039
That's the way i imagined it while reading.

That dream sounded creepy as fuck. I occasionally wake up in the middle of the night, sweating and feeling scared, but I can never remember what I've been dreaming.
I know it has to be something terrifying because I'm always completely immobilized by fear for a few minutes after waking up.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.