[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder >ticks are literally the niggers of the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: tick-bite-lyme-disease.jpg (28KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
tick-bite-lyme-disease.jpg
28KB, 720x405px
Friendly reminder
>ticks are literally the niggers of the animal world
>All ticks should be killed
>fire is the best way
Fuck ticks so fucking hard. They fucking all deserve to die the awful, e
Hellish death by burning that they get.
Kill. Them. All.
>>
Ticks are important to ecosystems. Enjoy the ecosystem collapsing because of a lack of small prey.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (149KB, 553x567px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
149KB, 553x567px
mfw no ticks snakes or any shit like that within >1000 miles of me
>>
>>37988914
There's ticks native to alaska, and snakes.
>>
>>37988932
Name the species and identify their ranges. Pro tip: you can't, because there aren't any
>>
>>37988953
Northern garter snakes are native to alaska and so are hare ticks.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (8KB, 220x180px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
8KB, 220x180px
>>37988986
>a couple unimportant square miles down at the southeastern extremity
>>
>>37989078
Garters are migratory though. Once summer hits they go further north.
Alaska also has dog ticks now.
>>
>>37989114
The dog ticks showed up this year and they will all freeze to death this winter
>>
>>37989148
They're fucking impossible to kill.
They have a nasty habit of entering houses once it starts getting cold.
>>
>>37989159
We are not a nation of animal rights activists, they won't last long in houses
>>
>>37988435
No they aren't. Neither are mosquitoes. Eradicating them would cause an upset, but neither insect are keystone species. The ecosystems would adapt.
>>
>>37989172
I don't think you'll be able to find every house they're in and kill every one of them.
>>
>>37989180
But South and Central America would be fucked without mosquitoes.
>>
>>37989195
http://www.nature.com/news/2010/100721/full/466432a.html
Actual ecologists disagree.
>>
I like watching videos of people injecting big ones with hydrogen peroxide
https://youtu.be/wz0pp33BX_E
>>
>>37989181
But everyone who finds them in their house will eliminate them
>>
>>37989251
But they won't find all of them. They're hard to eradicate.
>>
>>37988416
>never had tics
>mom gets dog
>now getting bitten by them all the time
>got lyme's disease
Fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I've gotten ticks on my balls twice so you cant be saying anything unless you live in the south . . .
>>
Ticks are insanely bad this year for some reason. I've had more ticks on me this year alone than in my entire life.
>>
I agree, they're horrid little cunts.
>>
It's the middle of winter here in Australia, and I STILL got bitten by a bunch of the little faggots last week.
>>
>>37988914
>>37988932
How in the fuck did you guess he was in Alaska?
>>
>>37988416
>t. Butt-ticked /out/ist
Op, you are right
>>
>>37989545
His picture has an alaskan flag in it.
>>
>>37988416
FUCK bed bugs too they're shit cousins of mosquitoes and ticks
>>
>>37989677
Ticks arent even insects though.
>>
>>37989677

Also good luck getting rid of those without deleting your house.
>>
>>37989677
Bed bugs are the Islamists of the bug world.
Mosquitos are the blacks.
Ticks are the rare Jew.
>>
>>37990083
Let me help explain.
The tick, being a rare creature for most people these days, can severely ruin a person's life when they take blood. Not always, but when it happens, that person is infected with a disease that saps the very soul and body of the person.

The mosquitos, on the other hand, constantly require the gib me dats of blood, and despite this, we more or less give what's required by what we fail to notice being taken. Thieves, as it were.

But bed bugs. Ooo, boy. Will they ever destroy your house, your life, your career, everything should a single incestuous breeding pair make it into your home. They will shit everywhere. They will find your children, and take their blood. They will take your wife's blood. They will spread far and wide, and very little can actually get rid of them when an infestation has taken root.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.