[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf wants to rent a apartment with me even tho she has no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1498363650072.jpg (46KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1498363650072.jpg
46KB, 396x385px
>gf wants to rent a apartment with me even tho she has no income

what do you think?
>>
dont fucking do it idiot

once you sign the contract youre fucked and she gets a free place to live
>>
My step sister did this and she lived with him for a couple of months then broke up.
I bet the guy is in a shitload of debt now kek.
>>
>>37987926
>gf
Go and ask this in another board you fucking normie
>>
>>37987926
It might be cool to have a live in girlfriend. But before you move in with anyone you should set house agreements, she should be responsible for some of the rent. She can get a part time job and contribute.
>>
>>37987926
do it my man
bringing home the bacon for your housekeeper gf is the thrilling optimum life for any man
>>
>>37987926
your gf is just using you for free stuff
>>37988119
>work while gf stays home and fucks chads
>>
Lmao don't let the woman use you
>>
ONLY if she is offering sex and blowjobs and cooking and cleaning every single day, then most definitely. But if not, HELL NO.
>>
>>37987926
>with me
>she has no income

She's not renting it "with" you. She wants you to rent an apartment, and allow her to live there.
>>
>>37987926

Really shit b8 m8
>>
>>37987926
Heres how it will go.
She moves in
Becomes a lazy piece a shit.
You will feel that youre taking care of a child, only this one owns the place now
She will start decorating the place and removing all your shit just to make room for hers
She wont pay a dime in rents, but demands thay you pay for all her shit
Sex once a month if your lucky
You are now her bitch
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.