[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is becoming a rapper the solution for robots? I've been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

File: ja_rule.jpg (139KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
ja_rule.jpg
139KB, 620x400px
Is becoming a rapper the solution for robots? I've been browsing Tinder with a Chad profile for a couple of days and realized most girls seem to be fans of rap. This is specially interesting since rap is one of the only styles of music where you don't need to know how to play an instrument or sing.

How does one become a successful rapper? Serious question.
>>
Are you in Atlanta? Girls don't give a fuck what you do in tinder. It's all back and forth BS till you fuck.
>>
>>37987525
be a true nigger first, you'll think out of the rest later
>>
>>37987525
just do what the niggers do and rock a rugged appearance
shout about money bitches and killing people
also drugs

white rappers like guys on soundcloud might make better 'music' but none of them get pussy unless theyre rapping about death and shit, those guys get the freaky white bitches.
but the moody guys dont fuck anyone probably
>>
Yes being a rapper gets you bitches.

1.Learn how to use those audio editing software

2.Get good at rapping, rap everyday. Get your flow
>>
Mumble really fast to make it seem like you're rapping and throw in recognizable words once in a while
Itshould sound like
Humavunaisna nigga higubababa bitch hinuababnu titties papupuhinaga ass
So on and so forth
Good luck anon
Mention my post number when you go platinum
We're rooting for you
>>
>>37987546
>Are you in Atlanta?
No, I live in a small town in Europe. Not saying I want to be a rapper to fuck girl from Tinder, just saying I observed on Tinder that's what women like, which I guess applies to women outside the app too.

>>37987555
I'm white.

>>37987560
I don't know much about rap. Is there no popular not-gangsta rap? Do Kanye and Weekend and Kendrick Lamar rap about that? Girls seem to like those.

>>37987573
>1.Learn how to use those audio editing software

What's the best way to achieve this?
Also, do I need only software or just hardware for non-lyrical part?

>2.Get good at rapping, rap everyday. Get your flow
I've heard the term flow before but I'm not sure what it is. Is the the cadence or pace at which you pronounce the syllables?
>>
>>37987635
>What's the best way to achieve this?
Use any kind of high class software there is, like Ableton or Adobe Audition. This is for the non-lyrical part. Watch youtube tutorials on how to use them, like make beats etc. Btw they are costly i think.
>I've heard the term flow before but I'm not sure what it is.
Tbh it's just getting used to it, It comes with pratice
>>
>>37987525
>an autistic literal white boi inquires about rap in the whitest way possible
Thanks for the laugh, I didn't think people like you existed in real life. I suppose I still haven't had real proof of it since this is still happening on an imageboard.
>>
>>37987760
I've seen some videos were music producers (including those who make music for rap) have very big pieces of audio related hardware with tons of knobs and buttons and whatnot. Is that not needed?

>>37987761
No need to be mean.
>>
>>37987899
Yeah but first get good at rapping first then go to the studio. The studio is where the big knobs and shit are
>>
Kill yourself gaynigger faggot.
>>
>>37987922
Thanks a lot.

Also completely unrelated: is there a resource I can consult to learn about popular rappers and what specifically separates them from the rest, in a similar manner as there are studies and comparatives on literature writers, film directors, etc?
>>
How about, instead, honor your ancestors who reached out with their last bloodied breath to hand you your privileges? How about finding comfort in sharing experiences with them rather than sucking up to the jewish negro?

Oh, what's the point. Head down to your nearest urban no-go zone and ask the youth there how to rap, faggot.
>>
>>37988009
Some vox shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWveXdj6oZU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgJyhKEZ8QU
>>
>>37988034
Because women don't care about our ancestors.

And because the ancestors of the Portuguese thought it would be a good idea to send millions of Africans to America.
>>
>>37987525
Yeah but it's fucking incredibly hard. I went through a rapper phase when I was 17, and got decent at making beats after ~6 months, but writing lyrics that were meaningful, original, and mine was impossible. Mumble rapping is a meme, you still have to have some lyrical creativity.
>>
>>37988053
Thanks.

>>37988070
I think I might be better at that than at making the instrumental part, but then again never done any of those so I might be wrong.
>>
If you know someone that can make you top tier beats and aren't too particularly good at rapping you can be a big as fuck cloud rapper. Just green screen yourself jumping up and down to early 3D models, video game footage of Ecco the Dolphin, random sad anime scenes, whatever you want. And even if you fucking suck, and the beats are generic garbage just boost the shit out of the bass and keep all the anime crap. It will make people "legitimately cry" boom enjoy your worldwide tour and eventual spot on the cover of XXL freshmen
>>
>>37988070
Lol you think people like lil pump have "lyrical creativity"?

Literally all you have to do is get a decent social media following by spamming yourself all over instagram and twitter. Not saying it's easy, but the struggle definitely is not in writing the songs.
>>
Do the world a favor and don't. If you're doing it only because you want to get girls, then you're just going to dilute the pool of music out there with your mediocre horseshit.
>>
>>37988244
Name one musician from the last 100 years that didn't do it to get pussy
>>
>>37988264
The issue isn't that it's a reason, it's that it's his only reason.
>>
>>37988136
I'm a robot and I make beats. Got a few pro tips about what's wrong with my 808s
where it hits below 30 hz, but check out my track anyway even though it needs some more mastering and tell me what you think

https://m.soundcloud.com/occharacter/going-out-s-a-d
>>
>>37987635
>What's the best way to achieve this?
>Also, do I need only software or just hardware for non-lyrical part?
Honestly, just download FL studio and get Nexus(vst plug in that has a lot of synths used in rap). A lot of rappers still use 808 drums so find that
FL studio is pretty good and easy to learn
>>
File: wahoo.png (3KB, 762x18px) Image search: [Google]
wahoo.png
3KB, 762x18px
>>37988279
Just downloaded Ableton based on that other anon recommendation :(
>>
>>37988299
Yes that was me. Srillex uses it, that's why i recommended it
>>
>>37988299
protools is better tho
>>
>>37987525
Are there any asexual rappers? I feel underrepresented in media..
>>
File: images (4).jpg (4KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
4KB, 268x188px
*unrevised lyrics*

i got a poo poo toothache (YEAH)
and my cavity my cavity is screaming for that colgate
lips real brown mouth travelled down south
till i found that sweet hole and gave my tongue a fucking playdate

well when i see that asshole i cant see straight
vision gets blurry, pass out if i dont get a taste
everytime i binge eat my breath gets plagued
from that caserole she ate, so good make my knees shake

and if its fluid get a straw thats a milkshake
pulling till it's dry
found some corn eat it a second time

the only girl that would let me do this
isnt living so the sphinter's loose
free flow fecal bliss

eat my shit
eat my shit
eat my eat my shit (x4 choruz)

the only nigger who would willingly
sew his puckered lips to a rear end
centipeded fucking voluntarily

the hairy scary backside
of a wench is really very harrowing
lightning strikes my taste buds
electroshock therapy

and when im digging in
please taze my ballsack
watch my dick convulse
a treat like this is a rarity

and i dont care-ity
I dont fucking share-ity
you dont get a taste
this is a business not a charity
>>
>>37988507
dope shitics
>>
File: melaninwojak.png (48KB, 507x540px) Image search: [Google]
melaninwojak.png
48KB, 507x540px
I'm not famous or anything but rapping has never got me any pussy. Its not the music, its the money and status that they like.
>>
its always about women isnt it huh
>>
op if you need beats ill be willing to help, im making trap beats for now, but none of that 'trap nation' crap
>>
>>37988825
link soundclown
>>
>>37988825
I don't know what trap beats or trap nation is, but feel free to link any of your music, although I want be able to use any for months at the very least (maybe never)

Btw do people on /mu/ make music or just discuss it?
>>
>>37988852
>>37988893
pls no bully pham
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jO9EPPkofBk
>>
>>37988930
generic shit you suck and youre gay
look at the dead eyed retarts with selfies as thier youtube profile pics in the comments

4 the birds
>>
>>37988930
I liked it but as I said I don't know anything about rap yet.

>>37988991
Could you please link to a non-generic, non-gay instrumental?
>>
>>37989022
https://youtu.be/m5XelWTz57o

no but listen to this its epic
>>
>>37989177
That sounds really bad.
>>
>>37989246
my bad i meant to link Yo Gotti
>>
File: IMG_0912.png (289KB, 646x690px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0912.png
289KB, 646x690px
>>37987602
>Mumble really fast to make it seem like you're rapping and throw in recognizable words once in a while
Itshould sound like
Humavunaisna nigga higubababa bitch hinuababnu titties papupuhinaga ass

Congrats (You) get the golden Kek, that was great.
>>
>>37987525
$You $ need $ talent $ and $ connections $ but $ mostly $ just $ money
>>
lame unfunny it all sucks
>>
you idiot they just want the status and yer money .

thread
>>
>>37989351
Why would, say, a woman from a small town in slovenia listen to an american rap if she just wants the money and status of said rapper who she will never see in her life?

In any case, I didn't question women's motives, I asked about how to achieve success
>>
>>37988852
What do you think of https://m.soundcloud.com/occharacter/going-out-s-a-d

I still have so much work to do on mastering though :(
>>
File: rolly_polly.png (108KB, 624x342px) Image search: [Google]
rolly_polly.png
108KB, 624x342px
>>37989436

i listened to a few of ur songs earlier when you linked it.

I dont like the one in the link for a couple reasons: the drums seem really stock and they dont mix with the track at all. the sample in the back is hard to follow with rythm for me personally

but i was really impressed by your other song and what you did with the bass pattern. I liked your other songs i just really dont like that one you linked desu senpai

i always scope out robot sound cloud pages because i will eventually get around to forming an autist rap collective. i have a few really good guys bookmarked. Youre p good i just dont dig the art style or the recent song much

ive been linking syringe around because its good mental illness tier rap and i love their production, check it out https://youtu.be/TieA2-Y88a8
>>
https://m.soundcloud.com/sakozi

this guy is a robot producer, he is p good. if you have soundclown follow him and show him love so he will keep producing
>>
>>37987525
Don't you have to learn to freestyle? I can't do that worth shit. Also your average white dude's voice (And often black guy's voice) would come off as too generic. I hate mixtapes because they sound so damn generic. How to get an original voice? Are you just born with it?
>>
>>37989619
Thanks a a lot for being honest, yeah I think the new track is lacking. I'm glad you like the other song however. I'm receiving pro tips currently so I can up my production and mix+master properly.

Thanks for giving my tracks a listen.
>>
>>37989700
nice dubs

practice writing each day, best to force yourself to do it fast if youre trying to help yourself freestyle

then read it out aloud and test out your flow patterns, work out any kinks and dents in your cadence

even for people that arent taking any of this seriously its a great way to just stretch your brain and work on making quick links between words, great way to practice away studders, speech impediments. its literal poetry, writing is good for the brain

after this post i will speed write and post it, timestamp will show finish time
>>
ill cut off my ear and grill it
go and fire the skillet
while i pull out the boxblade
missing one side like im skrillex

i blanked out hard desu sad excuse to bump :(
>>
>>37989759
yes senpai just keep making music. hobbies are cool. dont be like the losers on this board who smoke weed and watch anime all day

the problem with having so much media around you is that its discouraging to start making things when everything around you is so funded and perfected, hence the increasingly disproportionate consumer/producer ratio

being creative and learning creative skills is good for your brain and your mental health. keep getting better, shits rewarding as fuck
>>
I got bitches in London
I got bitches in France
I got bitches in my underpants

Ima be a rap goddess
Ill break a worl record righ naw;
Hold my Guinness

Am I a rapper yet?
>>
>>37989971
i dont fuck a bitch unless shes got a paper bag on
vocal cords slit, clean the blood with a tampon
ass up Antoinette turn the fucking lamp on
let me eat that cake, in the dark with my strap on
>>
>>37987602

You know... Stupid bitches wont tell the difference since they are unable to distinguish shit random sounds from music. They get into it because it's the mode and they want attention.

So actually that could be a good idea.
>>
i could've been a rapper, i even tried freestyling at some point.
but i ended up not gravitating towards that music.
i gravitated towards punk.

rap is just too damn simple for me. i'm not saying i need to listen to Bach and Beethoven, but i need a little more than a dude talking.
>>
>>37990079
punk rap then duh

its a pretty fun genre
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.