[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize how easy suicide actually is just tie a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1498437541981.jpg (12KB, 218x290px) Image search: [Google]
1498437541981.jpg
12KB, 218x290px
>tfw you realize how easy suicide actually is

just tie a bed sheet to something strong and then tie it around your neck lean into till you cant breath and within 10 seconds you can feel your self starting to get dizzy. all you gotta do is hold that position until you pass out and then provided you're in the right position so that you dont come out of the strangle hold when you pass you will die without feeling any pain

my suicide is inevitable now
>>
you feel like you're choking before you get light headed
>>
>>37986488
wrong

you pass out before even realizing your choking. i remember people in highschool used to choke each other out in the playground. theres absolutely no choke reflex involved
>>
>>37986488
If you find a good position to constrict only the carotid arteries while leaving jugular uninterrupted, you will faint without even noticing. If you feel a strong pressure in your head, it means you're constricting the jugular as well.
>>
File: 1491591609354s.jpg (4KB, 193x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491591609354s.jpg
4KB, 193x250px
>>37986535
>>37986972

as someone who hung themselves 4 days ago and survived, i'd like to point out this isn't 100% true.

i started getting blurred vision and blackness in the edges of my eyes around 30 seconds in. my body was still trying to gasp for air, although it wasn't really working through the constriction. i made sure to put the rope right where my neck and underside of my chin meet as to make sure i targeted the arteries, yet i still felt like i was being strangled (pro tip: i was).

overall though, it wasn't very painful. but it was certainly quite unpleasant.
>>
>>37987358
probably because you used a rope. you have to use something soft like a sheet
>>
>>37987358
Did you forget the padding? You need something like a sponge or towel in front of your neck.

Robin Williams put a towel on the belt. Which is why i think he read the lostallhope website, that's one of the few places to give the padding tip to ease the stress on the windpipe.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.