[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>obsessing over a girl I haven't talked to in over a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0315.gif (309KB, 399x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0315.gif
309KB, 399x500px
>obsessing over a girl I haven't talked to in over a year
>still think about her and the chances I had in the middle of the night when I can't sleep
>living the rest of my life in regret
Who else has this /feel/
>>
She gets fucked on the reg. Thinks about you every now then. You dont want her smelly pussy you need a fresh one
>>
Spent more than 3 years obsessed with a girl from work that turned me down. Never spoke to her or looked at a picture of her again, but kept thinking aboit her every night. I think I'm over it, but it's still too early to know...
>>
>>37986626
Fuck I rather have her nasty hole rather than any other 40 year old hooker I can afford on the street. Only girl I had an actual chance with. Back to masterbating to ladyboys and foot fetish for me lol
>>
File: me.jpg (167KB, 1808x624px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
167KB, 1808x624px
>>37986367
I used to be in a similar situation.
It's fcking insane.
>>
>>37986367
Normals won't know that feel because they get more chances, more regularly.

The more you get, the less value it has and the less meaning it holds to you.
This goes for everything except power, knowledge and wisdom.
>>
>>37986367
That's the autism talking, my son. I've been in that situation for a few years now. Y'just have to stay on top of your thoughts- if she creeps in, block her out. You can control your feelings, anon.
>>
>>37986367
Why are you obsessing? What's so special about her?
>>
>>37986759
Only girl I knew that was genuinely interested in what I said instead of ignoring me, wasn't a complete whore, petite body structure, french, pale, smarter than me, I could go on but there is no use.
>>
>>37986790
>french, pale, smarter than me, I could go on but there is no use.
How do you know she was smarter?
There is some use; I want to know.
>>
>>37986750
Yeah, I guess making this thread isn't helping that haha
>>
>>37986802
Describing her isn't going to help him deal with his obsession. It'll only make it worse.
>>
>>37986733
yes!
i thought i was the only one who thought about how normals live their lives
i have a normal friend; we're classmates and all; kinda close...but sometimes i just..cant stand her..9gager,kinda person. makes me sick
people who got attention all their lives and have no problem getting any thing they want; any guy they want, they cant relate to shit and tell you that they understand but you know they don't
>>
Might be experiencing that feel soon. I'll soon be in a position where I'll probably never see or talk to the girl I've been hopelessly obsessed with months now again.
>>
>>37986790
french people suck
>>
>>37986802
She just seemed to know about a lot more things than me, every time she spoke to me I was genuinely intrigued. It's probably because I'm insecure about how smart I am ha
I agree with
>>37986837
Shouldn't describe her too much or I'll fall back in the hole.
>>
>>37986869
She was french ethnically, her family was french. She was american of course.
>>
>>37986875
Can I see some of the things she said? She sounds interesting.
>>
I had a coworker who was literally the cutest girl I've ever laid eyes on. I haven't seen her in like a year and a half.

Worse part is she has no online presence at all. I can't even estalk her.
>>
>>37986903
I don't remember specifics of conversation. I can only remember the chances that will haunt me. It's been over a year since we've spoken.
>>
i feel your pain
i wish you were my ex
>>
>>37986948
What did you guys usually talk about? Why are you still obsessed after one year?
>>
>Obsessed over girl I've only talked to once.

Is there any worse feel than this?
>>
>>37987002
>obsessed over a guy never talked to
>>
i know this feel anon. her name keeps coming out of my mouth when im in the shower. We knew eachother at such turblent parts of our lives and i know i wouldnt have been good for her. I think shes happy now. I think im mostly happy too. I still miss her though
>>
>>37987002
i'm kind of obssessed with someone since 2008 and we don't talk since 2011
>>
>>37987089
>i'm kind of obssessed with someone since 2008 and we don't talk since 2011
Why? What's so special about that person?
>>
I'm at about three years with this girl. Nice to know I'm not the only one who gets this way. So odd. I've spoken to many girls. Some have even shown interest. I've turned them all down because they're not her. Am I a robot?
>>
>>37986920
was it elise?

it's a long shot, but maybe there's another one of me in my building.
>>
>tfw wondering if some girls think about you as much as you think about them
>>
>>37987111
i don't know
we are very similar and it's rare to find someone who you can relate
>>
I know that feel brus

she even texted me saying lets meet for a drink. left the bar I was at and halfway there she texts me some bullshit about her best friend needing her and the "best friend code"

she probs got fugged by some other dude, owell
>>
File: time.png (8KB, 580x379px) Image search: [Google]
time.png
8KB, 580x379px
> 23
> still depressed and have dreams over a girl from the 7th grade
> dead serious
>>
>>37987002
>obsessed over a girl I have never made eye contact with
what is wrong with me
>>
yes, exactly how I feel. only girl, nearly the only person, to ever give a shit about me and who I could actually relate to. I had a chance but wasn't quick enough. I know she doesn't even think about me anymore but I think about her everyday. wish I could move in but my brain is so deprived of affection it can't let go.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limerence

tfw the entire driving force of your whole life is just another developmental disorder
>>
File: 26-old-relative.jpg (36KB, 740x493px) Image search: [Google]
26-old-relative.jpg
36KB, 740x493px
>>37986920
>Worse part is she has no online presence at all.

she probably does, but it's snapchat.

Kids these days are getting harder to stalk. i remember when all you had to was do some simple social engineering and you got access to their facebook.
>>
>>37986725
i can't believe i wasted my time reading that entire image, way too fucking long
>>
>>37986981
Well, I'm going all in fuck it. I remember that we always sat close to each other since grade school, since we had last names close to each other. we always did this thing with our eyes where I would stare at her and she would look at me and I would pretend I was looking at something in the distance or on the ceiling. This was the earliest types of things we would do. Then when we moved on to high school, since we always say close to each other, almost as if fate wanted us together, we would talk about things in class and be paired in small projects (the types where the teacher says turn your desk to your neighbor). It was high school where I developed my obsession. I started noticing things. I noticed and watched how she would interact with other people, she was the quiet type and never interacted with Stacies and stayed within her group of friends, she always raised her hand when the teacher asked a question, she always had her hair in a bun (although she went through a bangs phase in year 2), she never wore socks for some reason and always had sandals or those shoes you could slide in that you would wear to church, she had dark brown hair, she was very skinny, she had a scar from a cat on her right cheek, and she was I saw her more as like a boy in mentality rather than a girl. I had plenty of chances and things with her throughout the four years and even had signs that she was interested but blew them all because autismo. I haven't talked to her since graduation and she's probably had a million Chad cocks shoved up her perfect little body in college. And its all my fault. Why can't I get over myself?
>>
>>37986839
i think about how normals live and feel all the time.
one of the more recent thoughts is . i believe normals always feel the way a robot feels just when he is on opiates.
i also still think about girls that gave me attention or interest before its usually dreams or right when i wake up after sleeping i want these girls really bad. i had a short relationship with a girl once years ago and i had a dream last night she was in a car crash and died and i was really sad in the dream trying to figure out what happend to her. i haven't seen her in 4 years. also i still think of girls from ten years ago and the guys they were with and those guys are my enemies for the rest of my life.
>>
File: me.png (7KB, 130x120px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
7KB, 130x120px
>>37986367
same forreal
>tfw you'll never get the qt ginger girl you went to high school with
>>
>>37986367
While I'm not obsessed with them anymore I do jack off/think about them regularly. One girl I haven't seen since high school (12+ years ago at this point) and another girl I haven't talked to in a couple years.
>>
>>37987311
I'm sorry anon, that's the worst, when it's a girl you've known for a long time and are so invested in. it hurts. I've always wondered if I would meet another girl who would make me forget, but it's not like I'd be able and I don't really want to either.
>>
>>37987274
hey atleast the article saids i only have a few months left of missing her on average. I feel way less attached than I did a year ago
>>
>>37987430
i'm missing someone for over 5 years lol should i kill myself
>>
>>37987464
You can never not follow your heart
>>
>>37987479
there's nothing i can do at this momet
i've lost all my chances
>>
>>37987274
So this is why I can't forget her huh? Do I get to be a NEET if I put this as my mental illness???
>>
>>37987193
if anyone does, it's probably some random that you'd never think twice about, and if you found out she was obsessed with you, you'd only be confused. like "what? i barely know you." but she knows you, because she's used your face as an avatar for an imaginary person she's known intimately for years. that's how it is with us and most of these girls. absurd, total one-sidedness.
>>
>>37987532
That's something everyone in this thread will have to deal with for the rest of our lives. There was a story never told, a story that could have been, a story we'll never know the end to, because it never began. Our stories are now about a mountain that we either end up climbing with a great triumph, die trying to climb, or give up and live in misery about.
>>
>>37987406
Who's your girl anon? I feel a bit of an emotional release speaking about my oneitis. Who was yours? Do you want to talk about it anon?
>>
>almost never talked to the first girl I developed an obsessive crush on
>she didn't care for me and never gave me the time of day
>still took almost 3-4 years to be fully over her
>actually talk to my current oneitis a fair amount
>she actually likes me
>far more obsessed with her than I ever was with my first one
I'm in for an exceptionally shitty ride aren't I?
>>
>>37987754
If it goes down like the first one, you'll experience the same thing, my man. If God gives you a chance. Take it for all its worth.
>>
>>37987406
ive been with another girl for 2 years now and I still miss her so much. I have to be careful with the gf because she would dump me if she knew and then i would be alone. I love my gf but I still miss that one girl who got away.
>>
>>37987788
Should have added that she likes me as a pseudo-friend, but not enough to ditch who's she's with and I'm just stuck in this hellish limbo of having no closure and wondering if I ever could've had a chance.
>>
>>37987727
I met her online about three years ago. she was a lonely sperg like me so we connected very well. but she lived far away so I would only see her on a great occasion. then as I knew she inevitably would, she got a bf and stopped talking to me much. now I actually live a bit near her, and I've had some hope that she would break up with the guy and I'd have another chance, but haven't talked to her in forever so I dunno.
>>
>>37987886
How would you even talk to her?
>>
I live in the past. It's comfy but sad too
>>
>>37987798
this girl could me lol i miss someone too
>>
>>37987912
I still have her email.
>>
>>37987231
I have dreams like that all the time. Probably always will. It might be pathetic, but I cherish them
>>
>>37987886
Do what you can, maybe talk to her a bit and catch up with her one of these days when you aren't doing anything. If you see a shot, pull the trigger. I think my biggest mistake I made was being too worried about taking the shot. If you take the shot and miss, it was worth it because at least you got closure. Any closure is better than none.
>>
>>37987953
>I still have her email.
Can you give me it?
>>
>>37987991
lol no, not like you could outchad the chad she's with anyway.
>>
>>37987991
>giving someone on a bohemian underground basketball weaving website your onetise's email
>>
>>37986367
>knew a gril in high school
>sat next to each other for first two classes of every day
>talk a lot, sometimes she did weird nudging against me, maybe she liked me or something
>never pursued it any further
>few years later and we graduate
>I go to college
>she gets pregnant and gives birth
>been three years since then and she's never said who the dad is out of all the facebook posts she's made
>still think about her and if it would've been my child
>>
File: IMG_0344.gif (489KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0344.gif
489KB, 460x345px
>>37988061
I never even thought about children with her. She would've been my wife
>>
>>37986367
I've been two years in your same situation anon, by reading the thread seems like a common problem in /r9k/, we are really pathetic. I can't even believe how this thread made me feel, I try not to think about it and stay as cool as I can, currently I'm trying to have some chill summer break, but this fucking thread was a reminder that I'll never be with her, shit feels bad, I just wanted to sleep tonight
>>
>>37988250
me too
but i think about this all the time
maybe i should burn my computer so there's no way to stalk him
>>
>steady stream of crushes since childhood - skinny, pale, glasses, smart, etc.
>cycle of infatuation, followed by basically directly or indirectly telling them how i feel, getting rejected, moving on to next
>each rejection grows more painful as i grow as a person
>acquire oneitis in sophomore/junior year of high school
>never get new one in college, too busy drinking/living in cyborg mode
>only girl i ever even liked a little was only attractive because she looked like hs girl
>go shut in mode after
>current oneitis has been simmering for almost thirteen years, practically half my fucking entire life
death when
>>
>>37988293
At least go out in style if you decide to an hero. If not try to find another meaning in life, you've had a fair share more women than we'll ever have.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.