[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

these kids have been dating from freshman year through graduation.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1512.jpg (164KB, 750x1260px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1512.jpg
164KB, 750x1260px
these kids have been dating from freshman year through graduation.

What do you think it's like to have a high school sweet heart?

Do you think they will get married one day?
>>
File: IMG_1520.jpg (96KB, 750x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1520.jpg
96KB, 750x472px
More sweethearts
>>
>>37986242
>>37986257
They are bluepilled future cucks. Youth is for building your own personality THEN you can think about LTR. Most people i know like this are now line cooks or sell pills
>>
File: IMG_1514.jpg (138KB, 750x946px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1514.jpg
138KB, 750x946px
Just crazy to think how mutually attracted they are to one another.
>>
>>37986242
>attracted to each other when they were young and impressionable
>wonders why it lasted
>>
>>37986313
>You have to be rammed by multiple guy to develop a personality

t. your average slut
>>
They all look related, will probably have retarded children.
>>
>>37986242
>>37986257
>>37986329
This is some lame suburban white ppl shit lmao. Travel, make some money, live, have some girls twerk on your dick. These people are low key miserable and act like 40 year old boomers at 20. Beware of the younglovejew, anons
>>
>>37986584
Oh lol im talking about men. Then after having lived a bit you should find a semi innocent chick a couple years younger than you(nothing creepy like 10+ years but at least a little bit)
>>
>>37986606
Don't let the door hit you on your way out
>>
>>37986606
Fuck off degenerate. Nobody wants to hear your opinion.
>>
>>37986606
I hate niggers, but I hate when people pretend to be niggers on /r9k/ even more.
>>
>>37986606
I'm not even disagreeing that those people won't end up miserable, but you talk like a bluepilled nigger. It's appearant you already worship the jews so why act like you dislike it?
Or are you even aware you sound like an idiot?
>>
File: 1-zTG0Rch_E158nJojFOqAPA.gif (910KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1-zTG0Rch_E158nJojFOqAPA.gif
910KB, 500x281px
>>37986242
>>37986257
>>37986329
why do all white people from flyover states look related?

lmao white girls should know better than dating someone that can be mistaken for a cousin but then again incest is a white thing. by getting married this early its too bad they'll be missing out prime bbc in their best years.
>>
>>37986637
>>37986663
>>37986637
>>37986665
Salty sheltered underage b& faggots ITT.

C O P E
>>
>>37986690
I actually agree with you. But type like you have some sense. Christ.
>>
>>37986677
your 20s are 10 years my dude. Plwnty of time to live and be young and still have 1-2 kids when all said and done. Sounds like youre the one thats jewed by believing the media and boomer memes
>>
File: 1449657153471.jpg (174KB, 494x622px) Image search: [Google]
1449657153471.jpg
174KB, 494x622px
>>37986629
So, you would rather break up with a cutie whose virginity you took, to go (assuming you can) fuck a bunch of used up sluts, and then get another used one for yourself.

Sounds like an awesome plan
>>
>>37986731

Do you keep a checklist or itinerary of shit you need to do depending on your age based on the prevailing social consensus? Are you really so fucking terrified of doing things your own way?
>>
>>37986736
Youre looking at it wrong. youre a man, and youre gonna limit yourself to one women your entire life because boomer meems? Lol. Ok my point is you should build your adult personality THEN meet a women everyone i know that stayed with their child love got cucked life isnt a movie. Stop acting like forrest gump you sad cunt
>>
>>37986731
>Plwnty of time to live and be young and still have 1-2 kids when all said and done

>hey goy, those are some nice racial demographics you've got there...
>it'd be a shame if somebody ruined them...
>>
>>37986893
>and youre gonna limit yourself to one women your entire life

Why is this a bad thing, you filthy fucking degenerate?
>>
>Travel, make some money

traveling cost money.
>>
>>37986242
she'll get bbc'ed while he watches
>>
>>37986893
>limit yourself to one women your entire life because boomer meems?
The fuck you talking about?
What do you mean by limit?
If you ever had a meaningful relationship you would know that you are not really missing anything by not chasing sluts.
Also it's much better if you are more interested in developing your intellect and assets to have one girl, instead of putting a lot of effort in your social life in order to fuck around.

I don't know what you mean by boomer meme but it's a fact that family values have deteriorated, and are largely being brought up in a disfunctional enviroment. So if you take your role as the head of your family seriously you wouldn't see this as a meme.
>>
File: im alone, right.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
im alone, right.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>>37986329
>>37986257
>>37986242
>getting couple-mileage THAT young
it's sad how they're probably have a "married-couple" attitude at 19 years old. she probably even tells him to throw out the trash in his own house.

usually that shit doesn't happen until the early-30s
>>
>>37986854
What?? This is what i was telling you lol how are ya gonna spin this around like that
>>
>>37986893
>Limit yourself to one woman your entire life

Wtf dude. Why throw something away that clearly works and you're happy with? You're as degenerate as the rest of them.
>>
>>37987055
>and are largely being brought up in a disfunctional enviroment

and kids*
>>
>>37986257
Young love is a meme. Happiness in any point in life doesn't differentiate it from another time emotionally. All love is hopeless.
>>
>>37987055
>I watched youtube motivational video about improving my life and i suddenly "believe in myself"
>probably some jordan cuckerson podcast

when will this alt-right cuck meme end? It's creating so much suffering.
>>
>>37987082
Because you havent had a chance to develope yourself. Yall are looking at this all wrong. No relevant man in history tied himself down at 19 to some roasty. I mean, Rasputin got married at 19 but he also had like 5 pilgrimages after that so i dont think it counts
>>
>>37987124
>I watched youtube motivational video about improving my life and i suddenly "believe in myself"
>probably some jordan cuckerson podcast

No idea what you are talking about, honestly.
>>
>>37986329
girl is cute a sfrick link insta or twitter
>>
>>37986313
t. virgin bitter he missed out on one of the most exciting periods of his life by being a shut-in with no social skills
>>
>>37987133
Warren Buffet
>>
>>37987133
But that's just it, at this point she's so young and pure she isn't a roastie.

I get the point of refining and developing your personality, but while you may improve yourself, that doesn't mean women are doing the same. Women pretty much compulsively degrade their own value in their 20s, so why improve yourself if you're gonna end up with that?

It's one thing to plan on living alone while improving yourself, but expecting to find someone of high value once they reach 30 is nil.
>>
>>37987198
Other way around. Only virgins like elliot obsess over teenage romances lmao
>>
I knew a Chad/Stacy couple that got married. He works at an aquarium selling pet fish and she's a secretary. Yet they live in a 3000sq ft house and both drive luxury cars. Chad is a trust fund baby apparently. Stacy got fat after their first kid tho.
>>
>>37987248
I lost my virginity at 16 and the longest I've been single in a decade is 6 months. You have no idea what you're talking about. Teenage romance was the best romance.
>>
>>37987323
>needing a relationship to be happy
Good boyim
>>
>>37987394
>he starts strawmanning and talking about kikes because he has no argument
lmfao
>>
>>37987323
He thinks LARPing works
>>
>>37987323
>always being tied down to a roasty
Why do normies/wagecucks do this? I enjoy my independance
>>
>>37987601
>he's such a beta all he can think of when being in a relationship is being forced to abide by someone elses whims
kek

>>37987565
Was this meant to be meme arrowed, reddit-friend?
>>
>>37986893
>everyone I know
You're clearly 15 years old, so I don't think this qualifier is relevant. In other words: kill yourself.
>>
>>37986242
Good for them but realistically if either of them goes to college they'll break up within a couple weeks. Maybe it'll take a couple months if they go to the same college
>>
>>37986606
This here. All the people I know who are in LTR with their highschool sweethearts look miserable and act like they're married even though they're young and should be doing whatever they want.
>>
>>37987416
His argument was that you're a sheep who needs someone else to be happy, weak minded as hell. What's your argument? I dont want to hear it actually, fuck off normie.
>>
>>37988541
>you're a sheep who needs someone else to be happy
Another strawman. Whatever makes you feel better about a lifetime of virginity tho :P
>>
If they make it past college its true love. That's where every "high school sweathearts" scenario comes crashing down.

There was this couple in my senior class that were together pretty much since freshman year, seemed like the perfect couple on social media and shit. I was friends with the girl (I had a crush on her) and she confessed to me that she was actually miserable and couldn't end the relationship because their families were so close and everyone expected them to last.

Long story short I ended up fucking her after graduation and they are still together. But anecdotal evidence means nothing so what do I know?
>>
>>37987012
So simple minded. The only reason you think having a single partner is correct is because of deep seeded christian programming in our society you fool. You think people stayed with one woman in the early stages of civilization?

It's not bad to go about it either way. Do what makes you happy but dont act like youre better than anyone who does it the other way
>>
File: bucktooth.png (49KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
bucktooth.png
49KB, 240x232px
>What do you think it's like to have a high school sweet heart?

It sounds like an alien concept. I can't imagine anyone being attracted to me. A woman caring for me, instead of using me as a means to an end. It's so surreal it could fit in a Salvador Dali painting
>>
>>37988586
I was just clarifying what the guy you were replying to meant. How are you going to incorrectly call someone out for a strawman then proceed to do it yourself?

>:P

Holy shit fuck off back to r/relationships or wherever you're from
>>
>>37988721
You didn't clarify anything. It wasn't cryptic. It was self-evident. He thinks wanting relationships is a product of kike propaganda. You "clarifying" this isn't an argument and thus me telling you whatever helps you feel better about being a perma-virgin isn't a strawman because you have no argument to attack lol
>>
>>37986893
>advocating a Stacy lifestyle
You are what we hate
>>
>>37986242

I think it's a perfect way to ruin your early 20's.

People don't really change.

But at the age, you don't have a clue who you are.

My brother married his HS sweetheart. It turned out fucking terrible, with infidelity on both side and toxic fighting.

But! at least I got a cool nephew
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.