[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boys keep saying life is easy for women but it all comes with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: akaridh8.jpg (63KB, 600x794px) Image search: [Google]
akaridh8.jpg
63KB, 600x794px
Boys keep saying life is easy for women but it all comes with consequences that outweigh anything you could experience

We may be able to get a high paying job just by being attractive but that means we have to deal with co-workers who constantly stare & flirt with us and it's stressful.

We may be able to get a boyfriend easily but that makes it just that much harder to find someone who is worth being around. If every guy is into me, I can't find out which one's are genuine or just using me. It also makes it hard when I'm dating to just find guys who want to be my FRIEND and not fuck me.

I could go on but you get the idea.
>>
>>37985780
Memes aside I'd say this is a pretty fair view of things.
>>
>>37985780
Okay, now imagine that same thing except without ANY of the positives, and then you know what a male's life is like.
>>
B-but you'll have infinite access to Chad! Emotional connections are just a meme!
Normie get out, REEEEEEEE
Fetch the acid!
>>
File: 1444256163478.jpg (20KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1444256163478.jpg
20KB, 258x245px
>>37985862
>she's an emotional virgin
>>
Frederica stop posting
>>
Girls are more like insects to me now
>>
>>37985780
Such soul crushing issues, you sure put those robots in there place
>>
>dating just to find guys who want to be my FRIEND and not fuck me

wait a minute...

>dating just to find guys who want to...
>dating just to...
>dating
>FRIEND and not fuck me

yeah the women hate is justified i guess
>>
Life sucks for you because you're vain?
>>
>>37985780
having a surplus of options is far superior to none, i hope this thread is bait
>>
File: 46.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
46.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>>37985780
This just proves how easy women have it when all they have to worry about is getting stared at and flirted with how fucking pathetic.

Some of us robots would kill just for someone to acknowledge that we exist, fuck off roastie.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.