[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i hate myself. i hate living. i hate breathing. every breath

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: chara.jpg (53KB, 586x770px) Image search: [Google]
chara.jpg
53KB, 586x770px
i hate myself. i hate living. i hate breathing. every breath i take is too much. it's getting harder to keep going. but i have to keep going. i don't have to keep going. but i'll keep going anyways. i'll keep going anyways.

but whY? why should i even try? what's the point of going on when i know it will only end in sadness, despair, and loneliness?

everything i try doesn't work. distractions aren't enough for me. people aren't enough for me. i hate it. i hate it all. i hate my existence. i hate other people's existence. i hate the universe's existence. we would all be better off if nothing existed.

i hate that i can't love anyone. i can like them. i can feel for them. i can empathize with them. but i can't love them. i wouldn't die for any of these people. i wouldn't hesitate to kill any of these people. so why do i like them so much? why can't i bear to see them suffer while they're alive?

because of my head. it's all in my head. these feelings, these emotions. it's all just my mind. it's all in my head. it's all in my head.

i want someone else to suffer with me. i want someone else to hate the world with. i want someone else who knows what it's like to be trapped in their own head for their entire life. i want someone else to lie on the floor and feel like garbage with.
but i'll never have that person. maybe they exist. maybe they don't. but i'll never meet them. i'll just rot away, giving no one a chance and observing life as it goes on without me, like i always have. like a coward.

i'm just a coward. that's all i am. i don't want to try, because i'm scared. i'm scared it won't work. i'm scared i won't get what i want. i'm scared i'll never get better.

i'm scared. i'm so scared.
>>
File: nut_master.png (455KB, 761x427px) Image search: [Google]
nut_master.png
455KB, 761x427px
>>37985341
you should like, get a pet, maybe a dog
>>
>>37985341
you sound like you need a break.
a little dope with weed will have you relaxing
>>
>>37985341
Where do you live, OP?

I feel as you feel, word for word. Nobody else can honestly say this.
>>
>>37985341
Complaining on r9k doesn't help, OP
You should get a job and career prospects and a direction in life. You should also try drugs.
>>
Yeah being 14 can be tough sometimes but don't worry you will either get over it or used to it.
>>
>>37985341
Why are you scared to try anything? You've demonstrated that you have nothing to live for, thus nothing to lose.
>>
>>37985341
you should hurt other people mentally that would probably help you and a reminder not physically
>>
>>37985341
for someone who hates living you sure as hell love writing a damn essay.
>>
File: 1491764716584.jpg (57KB, 640x340px) Image search: [Google]
1491764716584.jpg
57KB, 640x340px
>>37985341
nice edge faggot
go back to tumblr with that whiny bullshit
>>
File: chara.jpg (205KB, 784x1000px) Image search: [Google]
chara.jpg
205KB, 784x1000px
seems like quite the mixed reaction. i can't say i wasn't expecting to be ridiculed. it's always nice to laugh at yourself sometimes, though. even in the face of utter pointlessness.

>>37985530
i live in nevada. i'm sure you're nowhere near there though. it's nice that my post could at least resonate with someone i suppose.

>>37985532
>>37985566
oh i've tried. none of that appeals to me. i'm just scared of continuing to try. and i'm scared of quitting, too.
i have no reason to live, but no reason to die either. i just exist. and i hate it.

>>37985568
maybe i should. maybe then i would have a legitimate reason to hate myself.

>>37985574
it feels nice getting my emotions out to an anonymous imageboard and being insulted and treated like garbage, just like i should be. nobody has any preconceived notions of me here, or social norms to conform to, or any need for politeness and ingenuity at all. i'm just being judged as i really am, and it feels so good.
>>
File: 1454021990273.png (49KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1454021990273.png
49KB, 400x500px
you know where to find me OP
>>
File: IMG_3383.png (516KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3383.png
516KB, 800x800px
>>37985341
I know how a lot of that feels, and there are ways to overcome most of those feelings over time. It's just a matter of thinking a certain way I think.
You know where to find me if you want to talk, even if we haven't talked much.
>>
>>37985341
I am sure if I held a gun to your head you'd beg me not to kill you.
>>
>>37985341
>undertale

fuck off underage this was the cringiest thing i've read all week, here's you're fucking (you).
>>
>>37985341
hello anon. keep going! don't give up! I hope for the best for you, because feeling like that is horrible, and I hope you find your person one day, I hope I do too.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.