[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>4th day of /no eat/ >tummy has stopped rumbling >pain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1492582915761.jpg (90KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492582915761.jpg
90KB, 640x640px
>4th day of /no eat/
>tummy has stopped rumbling
>pain is gone

You guys were right. This feels so much better. My only problem is how often I need to pee. I feel like water just goes straight through me.
>>
>>37985126
>/noeat/
Is this the latest meme after /nofap/? What superpowers does it give you?
>>
>>37985283
not being fat
oregano
>>
File: plasticFix.jpg (149KB, 499x652px) Image search: [Google]
plasticFix.jpg
149KB, 499x652px
>>37985283
the power to not be fat anymore.
and this one actually works
>>
>>37985126
you might be having kidney problems if you are peeing more than usual.
>>
>>37985126
Eat you shit.

The euphoria won't last forever.
>>
>>37985126
>Water goes right through me
Because your body cant hold it without Sodium you dumb fuck. Who started this degenerate meme?
>>
>>37985318
No it doesn't. /fit/ here. All that will happen is your metabolism will decrease to try and preserve your body. It will then eat away muscle and preserve fat. When you finally go back to eating your tdee will be half of what it was prior.

If you want to lose weight, it's 80% dieting while still getting all the needed nutrition to maintain. Find out your tdee. Eat 300 calories less than that. You will lose weight. Quit trying to take the easy way out, you're not going to make it.
>>
>>37985420
This guy doesn't know what he's talking about.

>>37985126
You need salt intake to retain the water. Once your body begins ketosis you'll burn fat and have energy.
>>
> 300 calories below tdee
> not even losing 1lb/week
lmao
>>
>>37985318
>>37985547
>have a lifelong habit of eating bags of cheese
>don't eat anything
>lose some weight
>wow!
>go back to eating bags of cheese

great meme
>>
>>37985547
He still needs vitamins and minerals. I ask again who the fuck created this degenerate meme a fucking blood type diet is more recommendable than this shit.
>>
>>37985420
starvationmode is a fucking myth, dumbass
>>
>>37985126
Seriously OP just cut the soft drinks and snacks and you will be good.
>>
>>37985420
The entire reason a human body stores fat is for use during periods without food. If it ate muscle before fat not only would the fat have zero purpose it would also kill any chances ancient humans would have to find food. If starving ancient humans lost all their muscle before their fat it would make it near impossible to find food. It is an evolutionary trait that allowed us to survive and continue to look for new sources of food while not eating for extended periods of time.

Once the fat reserves have been consumed only then does the body start breaking down muscle to give itself energy. It is a last ditch effort mechanism.
>>
>>37985126
Water goes right through you because you're running out of nutrients. Where are non-energy nutrients stored? In muscles. Which are being eaten away as you speak.

I was 235 pounds. I'm currently 190 pounds. How did I lose nearly 50 pounds? By eating like half of what I usually did. I quickly lost the weight, and would end up eating protein and micronutrient dense foods as a result of not being able to eat so much.

>>37985283
nofap works though. I mean, it's not nearly as great as people say, it just forces you to be confident.
>>
>>37985606
If anyone has the dedication to not eat for a while I think its fair to say they have the dedication to eat healthier once they have lost weight.
>>
>>37985126
make sure to take folic acid and thiamine (B1) otherwise you will lose control of your limbs
t. anorexic
>>
>>37985656
Precisely this. As I just said, I lost 45 pounds, and most of what I cut out was powerade and dumb shit like that.
>>
>>37985618
It gathered momentum with this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E484qiQXxzM

Which is absolute clickbait bullshit

That Day 1 picture is actually months and months before he went on the fast.

He even says it himself in the video that was on a diet and exercising and even had a personal trainer the whole time. The only reason why he went on the starvation meme was because he ate shit over the holidays, and presumably it would make a better youtube video.

Idiots now think that not eating = magical healthy weight loss
>>
>>37985672
So logical
>roastie dietitians on suicide watch
>>
>>37985716
>they have the dedication to eat healthier

okay so just do that then, you're not risking accidentally killing yourself by eating healthy.
>>
>>37985672
>According to the National Council on Strength and Fitness, or NCSF, those who fast or skip meals start to lose mainly lean muscle tissue
>>
>>37985726
Same here. I lost about 50 pounds withou fatty snacks and soft drinks.
>>
>>37985769
it's crazy how much muscle you can lose, i was collapsing left and right
>>
>>37985769
/fit/ btfos another fat retard
>>
>>37985420

This starvation mode shit is retarded and debunked bullshit. Your body won't burn muscle until your fat depots deplete. There is no reason to eat more than 1200 kcal per day if you want to lose weight fast.
>>
>>37985989
if you're fat there is no reason to consume a single calorie at all
>>
>>37985656

Maybe OP just eats way too much rice, butter, jam, cooked meats, and fatty veggies.
>>
>>37985989
It's been proven you fucking retard. >>37985769
You will find that all the people that lose a ton of weight end up with loose and baggy skin and no muscle. If you starve yourself you will wither away. Your body preserves fat and will eat your muscle before using it. Fat is out bodies last line of preservation. Your body will use your muscle first and then will use your reserve fat.

But what do I know. I'm only 9% body fat and have been working out/bouldering for the last 11 years and studied dietary fitness/nutrition in uni
>>
>>37985809
Yeah, it's really not as hard as people say. But, the hard part is dedication. See, right now I'm hungry. I might eat a cheese stick before I go to bed, since I had a decent sized meal. Thing is though, it was Indian food, so it's very spicy and that could have just caused it to go right through me.

Or, I might not. What I definitely won't do is stuff my face with cake and sausage or whatever.

To anyone trying to lose weight, it's really, really not hard. I had two eggs and an English muffin for breakfast. Butter, too. I had a pb&j sandwich, half an apple, a handful of baby carrots, chocolate milk, and lowfat ranch for lunch (it was free, I'm not gonna say no to a free meal), although usually I'll have an ear of corn and an italian sausage. Or something of that size, it varies by week. A little sauce on the sausage is god-tier. Just something nice to eat that's a bit bigger than a snack. Then for dinner, I had some indian chicken, like two cups of cooked indian rice, and maybe two small naans. I also had a snack of about a cup and a half of cereal and two string cheeses at like 3.

Now, at this point, I'm not trying to lose much more weight, so I gotta be careful not to get anorexia. So if I were back at 230 pounds, I'd cut out the snack, and my lunch would probably cut out any carbs. I'd eat like maybe a package of nuts and some cheese. But it would be unchanged besides that.

What makes you be fat is all the snacks and things in between meals that add up. You may think "Well, one cookie won't hurt", and that's true, as long as it's only one cookie, and not one cookie, one soft pretzel, one order of mozzarella sticks, and one bag of popcorn. It's spread out through the day, so you think you're not eating a lot, but you really are.

What really helped me is visualizing what I had eaten that day. If it seemed like a lot, I'd not eat so much for dinner or whatever. If it seemed like maybe something I'd eat for thanksgiving, I'd have a decent sized dinner.
>>
>>37986187
Also, I'd like to tack on, I love having big dinners, so I always try to have little food up until dinner. That way I can have a pretty big dinner and be satisfied all night. Most of the time, I'm hungry by morning.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.