[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw I fucked over 20 girls in my lifetime >mfw currently

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

>mfw I fucked over 20 girls in my lifetime
>mfw currently fucking a girl and probably going to date her despite being a complete asshole to girls
>mfw there are people here that haven't got that being a nice guy get you nowhere but virgindom
It's easy my friends, to become alphas and chads you just need first to realize that women don't think like men and slowly get the confidence to adequate your speech and mentality to convince women into believing you and later have sex with you. Most people will probably get that only after having a trauma or a shock. Either way you need to make mistakes and get out of your comfort zone
>>
>>37985035
fucks 25 girls
considers himself alpha
>i know real chads who have slept with 300+ women
>>
>GUYS ACT LIKE X AND IT WORKS

If some 3/10 chubby, pale, idiot with bad skin walks up to some cunt and acts alpha they're just going to laugh.
>>
I can be as mean as I want, nobody will take a soft manlet seriously. Besides it's just not me I'm too nice.
>>
>>37985085
>>37985113
a friend of mine is like 150 kg and managed to impregnate a girl that is 40 kg, women prefer masculinity over looks. If looks were that important for reproduction there would only be beautiful people on earth
>>
>>37985120
yeah that's what I mean I'm not very masculine everything I do comes across as try hard.

Also why even play a game I hate? I'm disgusted by women the more we see what makes them tick.
>>
>>37985076
In most circles that's viewed as down right disgusting.
>>
>>37985168
masculinity is not a thing you are "born" with, but more like an attitude. Sure you can be a strong guy high test guy but still be a fucking coward and a pussy that drives women away
>>
>>37985035
>be shut-in nerd
>start messaging girls on dating sites
>use them, pretend to be domineering and shit
>get tons of dates, fuck them all on the first date
>women driving out of town to pick me up
>start wanting to have a real relationship
>get a girlfriend, things are going alright
>becomes long-term
>i'm being myself and not arrogant/dominant at all
>she tells me i'm not dominant
>basically wants me to tell her what to do
>stop dating her
>don't trust women at all now

what do? maybe i'm just meant to be alone.
>>
>>37985035
It depends on what you're after. If you're after a few good lays? You're gonna need to be sort of an asshole, but then again, you're only going to attract women looking for a few good lays. It wouldn't work on some Catholic girl.

If you're looking to marry someone, as I am? You're gonna need to have an air of arrogance in some respects, but you need to be someone the woman will want to live with.
>>
File: Shinji_instrumentality.png (375KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Shinji_instrumentality.png
375KB, 720x540px
>>37985198
yeah that's what I mean I'm a pussy and a coward and ugly as well

Looks do matter btw we've proven that's objective fact
>>
>>37985223
>It wouldn't work on some Catholic girl.
I am from the biggest catholic country of the world 2bh
>>
>>37985249
I mean an actually Catholic girl, not someone who was baptized Catholic but doesn't follow Catholic practices, for instance, not being a slut.
>>
>only over 20 girls
>probably no more than 30
wow you're a pathetic loser.
you haven't experience anything yet till you banged at least 100 girls from different countries.
i fucked at least 200 the past 10 years.

have you fucked a mongolian virgin before? didn't think so, ha! fuckin loser.
>>
>>37985085
this, acting like an asshole/alpha/whatever pua trick, only really works if the girl is into you in the first place, which surprise surprise, actually requires you to be somewhat physically attractive. even introverted spergs still get bitches to chase after them as long as they're moderately in shape and have decent facial features
>>
pinche chilango asqueroso
>>
>>37985035
This is true if you keep up eith the alpha mindset. I asked this girl out and she daid yes. Only gave her my number when I asked, " Hoe are we married (Dhe joked about this) and I still fon't have your number?" Could be that I asked in front of our friend that introduced us, but she gave it to me.

Hasn't texted me a single text. Fuck you, op and S.G..
>>
>>37985426
haha you're such a loser creep
>>
>>37985486
How so, fag? It was just banter.
I can't help making quick verbal whips with another person. It's something I'm pretty good at.
>>
>>37985035
>fucked 0 girls in my lifetime
>have never even had an intimate moment with a female
>never had a female friend that I could hang out with alone
Get on my level bud. At this rate you'll be an eternal social outcast.
>>
>>37985525
gross, what a creepy loser.
>>
>>37985571
This creepy loser talked to a girl. I'm associates witha few normans and could be one with you, but you keep insulting your self. Did your family bully the self-worth outta ya?

Get off your phone and go to bed, desu.
>>
> Implying we have any interest in becoming another worthless jew-controlled "alpha" collecting STD's like pokemon cards
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.