[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you confident anons? Just be confident in yo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Why aren't you confident anons? Just be confident in your self and you will easily be able to fuck some roasties. watch and learn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LAQAD_RwkE
>>
>>37984965
Reminder girls don't like "assholes" they're attracted to the way assholes appear to be confident.
>>
I have no confidence. Nothing to be confident about. Fuck off
>>
elliot rogers was right. look at all these scum creatures. who would care about being confident around sluts? everynight they do the same thing for attention. next guy next guy next guy. hf with ure 10 mins of confidence
>>
>>37984965
I'm not into whores, thank you.
>>
Telling someone to "be confident" is like telling them to "be taller". You can't just flip a switch and be confident. You either are or you aren't. And people will see right through it if you try to fake it. Confidence can be developed, but it's a long, hard process. And some guys will just never be extremely confident due to having too many negative past experiences.
>>
File: rock.jpg (20KB, 401x640px) Image search: [Google]
rock.jpg
20KB, 401x640px
>>37985549

This.

Dissolving your ego helps a lot with developing a natural confidence in what you do.
>>
Why would I do that if I'm not interested in loosely dressed, race betraying, airheaded women with dick-mileage in the triple digits who I have no emotion connection with? What's the point of adopting a fake identity to trick fake people into some sweaty ritual?

Permanent social isolation and misery isn't too bad, it's kind of gratifying, actually. Knowing that you are actually unique amongst your peers, having no reason to worry about the future when the future doesn't matter.
>>
>>37984965
>do you like your Chads confident or meek?
>>
>>37985864
Wow, those are some interesting mental defense mechanisms you've built up, and some amazing rationalization. I won't even bother arguing, you're a lost cause.
>>
>>37985368
Welp, they are killing themselves at alarming rates like you NEETs are. You should do some research into evolutionary psychology and it's effects and sexual attractiveness if you're confused by these girls' actions.
>>
>>37985549
>>37985592

That's because confidence is a myth for Chad's and Stacys. They can get away with anything they want and still get positive attention for it. When Chad and Stacies tell you to "just be more comfident", their tiny minds can't grasp the concept that others don't get the same positive attention as them. In other words, they think you're getting the same positive attention as them but you're just being a shy timid kid who's shy to go out of their comfort zone. Little do they know that no matter how hard a Robot tries, he will never enjoy the fruits of society the same way Chads and Stacys. Tl;Dr confidence is a meme
>>
File: We've got Feels here!.png (495KB, 681x602px) Image search: [Google]
We've got Feels here!.png
495KB, 681x602px
"Confidence" is just another word for arrogance.

Anyone who has ever introspected for once in their lives (not normalfags) can see that they are in fact not all that great.
>>
>>37985950
So you post a video of literal drunken children slobbering over complete strangers in the dark streets and you're shocked that it doesn't chime with some people's vision of ideal gender relations?

What is a lost cause? Why do you think total strangers are a "cause" you're responsible for, faggot? Who are you trying to be, Marx?

How is it a "mental defense mechanism" when the person you're talking to literally states outright that they're perfectly content being on the sidelines of society? There is no mechanism or anything there, it's just a blunt statement. Your IQ is room temperature, just like the IQ of every other proselytizing piece of shit that thinks they're doing 4chan a great service by spreading unsolicited advice with a cherry of condescending arrogance on top.
>>
>>37986012
This is false, I've visibly seen a difference in girl's reactions to me when I acted confident/ashholish versus my usual NEETish personality. Obviously your looks still matter, but being confident definitely improves your attractiveness to many girls.
>>
I am confident and that's why I don't go out of my way to fuck THOTS. End this beta shit. Only betas fuck roasties. only 1% of hoes are deserved of this cock.
>>
>>37986081
Again your defense mechanisms are strong, but you fail to realize you people don't actually enjoy being on the sidelines of society, and it's pretty much impossible that you do. This is basic neuroscience, social stigmatization produces a very similar response in the brain as literal torture. If you NEETs actually enjoyed your current situation you wouldn't flock to an image board to talk to other people who are experiencing things similar to you, and complain about it constantly. Also you wouldn't be committing suicide at unprecedented rates.
>>
>>37985549
women mistake confidence and sociopathic behavior all the time. it's easier to just not give a fuck about anyone other than yourself and become a sociopath than it is to learn how to be confident with yourself.
>>
>>37986147

Yet you're still here on r9k. You saw a difference because they thought you were going to sperg out. There's a difference between attraction and caution.
>>
>>37984965
>Just be confident in your self and you will easily be able to fuck some roasties.
That mostly applies to highschool tho, after that you have to back your confidence with something, be it a job, uni, looks, or social skills.
>>
I have fantasizes about picking up girls like this while they're intoxicated. Bring them back to my garage. Dismember them but take pictures of their expression. That expression that's its all over for her. Find a dumping site. Revisit it and inhale the decomposition.
>>
>>37986266
What??? No I saw a difference as in actually hooking up with some girls. I'm pretty normie, I just browse r9k for entertainment.
>>
>>37986218
You don't just "become" a sociopath. How ludicrous
>>
>>37986217
Again, your pseudo-intellectual proselytizing fails to convey anything but your own love of generalization. Why are YOU and people like you flocking here? Why are you complaining about other people complaining? Do the other parts of the internet where NEETs are routinely mocked and raked over the coals like /ShitRedditSays/ or Something Awful, sound chambers in their own right, are those also signifiers of mental illness? No. Neither is /r9k/.

We have no interest in hooking up with total degenerate women we have no emotional connection with, no interest in putting on this fake display of CONFIDENCE, BRO to manipulate others. Deal with it.

> typed someone who isn't even a NEET
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.