[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My piece of shit dad owes me $2195 and it is taking him forever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

My piece of shit dad owes me $2195 and it is taking him forever to pay me back. I am about to go berserk and put a bullet in his brain because he's taking forever to pay me back. I'm so stressed and mad right now. Why do poor people breed? I hate my fucking dad.
>>
>>37984007
Why did you loan your dad $2195?
>>
>>37984007
tell him it now has interest and use his bad loan history against him when he come crawling back. Probably all spent towards drug money anyway.
>>
>>37984075

I'm about to get a hammer and break his entire car
piece of shit he is
>>
>>37984007
Consider this an important life lesson: Never loan family members money. If you give money to family you have to think of it as a gift never to be seen again and if by some chance you do get paid back you've experienced a miracle.
>>
>>37984422
this
money between family isn't loaned it is given
regardless of any advance contractual role playing
>>
>>37984007
sue the fuck out of him when he doesn't pay up
>>
>loan dad money
>try using his debt to get out of obligations
>angrily tells me he won't let me use this as leverage
I DIDNT WANT TO GO TO THAT WEDDING
>>
>>37984422
redpilled comment

orig.
>>
>>37984007

>dad spends at least 5x that raising you
>can't just fucking give him some money once and let it be

you're a fucking nigger
>>
>>37984422
Digits confirm this little appreciated truth
>>
>>37984422
>Never loan family members money
Do we even know that OP loaned him money?

He might just have taken it, or something of that value
>>
>>37984596
Except you never promised to pay Dad back
>>
Should I just burn his house down? Honestly this mad and tempted to.
>>
>>37984422

>If you give money to family you have to think of it as a gift
As it should be. Only KANGZNSHIT give money to family members expecting reimbursement and get butthurt over delays
>>
>>37984626

What has your dad bought you out of pure enjoyment on your end? Toys? Bikes? Games? Consoles? Laptops/computers? Books? Certain foods?

Stop being a fucking nigger
>>
>>37984629
>financially ruin yourself
>just accept it because asking for your money back is for scary minorities
>>
>>37984706
I didn't give consent to be born in this world you piece of shit leddit normie go fuck your mother and die.

I'm burning his house down this week if he doesn't pay me, peace.
>>
>>37984710

>give money to someone you aren't 200% sure will repay you
>get upset when it doesn't go the same way your autistic as fuck brain thought it would
>get upset even though it's a fucking family member
>get upset even though it's the fucking dude who's NUT is the reason you're alive

fucking kys lmao
>>
Why are there so many normies in this thread?

DUDE LOL HE GAVE YOU LIFE LOL

fuck. off. right. now.

normies go the fuck bad to your cess pool rebbit and die of rabies.
>>
>>37984007
thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-apaIOOoAo
>>
>>37984758
>nobody should be punished for being dishonest ever
K
>>
>>37984789
fuck, wrong thread

orange reagan originally oregon ergo rogan
>>
>>37984825

>claiming dishonesty in place of ones own naivety, ignorance, and ultimately selfishness

Just kys
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 125x125px
He can't pay you back if he's dead.
>>
>>37984859
>wanting your money back is selfish
How poor are you?
>>
>>37984887

>wanting/expecting money to be repaid by family members

can you just log off the public library computer you lil poverty shit
>>
>>37984887
Why don't you loan your money to 4chan strangers at a 50% interest rate? Think of all the money you'll make!
>>
>>37984007
Don't lend people money it always leads to this. It can seriously ruin relationships and friendships.
>>
>>37984916
>>37984930
So people shouldnt be expexted to pay the debts they promised to pay? Thats what you're saying?
>>
>>37984596
>have child
>use the fact that you raised him as leverage

OP didn't force his dad not to pull out you know?
>>
>>37984054
because he was unemployed and I'm not. What a fucking disgrace
>>
>>37984981
No I'm giving you an incredible business opportunity. If you have trust issues it's your own fault. :^)
>>
File: IMG_1171.gif (2MB, 178x260px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1171.gif
2MB, 178x260px
>>37985019
>tfw your Mom actually casually mentioned he nearly did once at family dinner and everyone laughed
>>
>>37985059
You just lost the argument m8
>>
>>37985192
I wish you much success in winning internet arguments.
>>
>>37984560
So take the retard to court. Either he shows his appreciation for the interest-free loan or he has to treat you like a bank instead of a good son. You can't have it both ways.
>>
>>37984725
>I didn't give consent to be born
whoa dude almost cut me with all that edge
>>
>>37985968

WHOAa duee du wwHoa
back to rebbit you piece of garbage. WhaoaaiaaA
>>
File: tellmewhereyoulivenigger.jpg (42KB, 552x786px) Image search: [Google]
tellmewhereyoulivenigger.jpg
42KB, 552x786px
My dad owes me over 15k euros this piece of shit, he is not the poor little man that got fucked over by divorce, he deserved it, he was married over 12 years with my mom and decided to just fuck it all up by becoming drunk and fucking other women, also even me.

here you can see the result of such things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfj2aUFN194
>>
>>37986125
i meant fucking and hitting, and he just hit me, he did not fuck me, but i don't know maybe he did when i was younger and i don't remember it
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.