[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell us about your shitty neighbors, /r9k/. Ever been in any

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 1488151405831.jpg (66KB, 557x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488151405831.jpg
66KB, 557x480px
Tell us about your shitty neighbors, /r9k/. Ever been in any altercations with them?

>obnoxious white trash getting piss drunk and taking all their family feuds out to the front lawn so everybody else can clearly hear their business
>exercising their Second Amendment rights as loudly and frequently as possible
>blaring honky-tonk music all hours of the night, especially on weekends
>guys don't even work, they just collect Social Security and food stamps for "back pain" or some shit
>routinely poisoning free roaming pets around the neighborhood because they don't like to see them running around
>dealing drugs right out of their houses
>more than one Confederate flag proudly displayed on their property (and vehicles) because you gotta stand for those good ol' fashion values, right?
>any time they unfortunately make contact with you, the conversation quickly gets taken over by crazy religious fundie conspiracy theories and their dozens of bizarre prejudices

No, they're not black.
>>
>>37983510
I've never really had any shitty neighbors.

Yours sound pretty annoying though. I don't know how much honky-tonk I could take lmao.
>>
>>37983510
Okay
Not wrong
Man up
U Jelly?
Literally nothing wrong with that: control your beasts
Call the cops
It was Her Turn
*tips fedora*
>>
>>37983557
>Literally nothing wrong with that: control your beasts

no that's wrong, man. I know you're just being edgy, but there's better ways to go about it than poisoning people's pets.
>>
>Guy across the street used to play god awful pop music on full blast with all windows and doors open
>He got arrested for having CP on his computer
>Somehow isn't in jail, don't really know the full story
>Reported him to the council twice but still played shit music loud
>Put a threatening letter in his mailbox with made up bullshit saying the police told me they will seize his speakers and shit if he carries on, this is his last chance
>No shitty loud music for the past 9 months, feels good
>>
>>37983595
No, I wasn't being edgy. If your animal intrudes on my property then I can do what I wish. Control your animals or they'll end up in the compost heap with the others.
>>
>>37983510
>white trash
>exercising their Second Amendment rights
>honky-tonk music
>more than one Confederate flag proudly displayed on their property
>mentions they're not black anyway to virtue signal
>>
>cuts my grass without asking
>knee high grass
>fucking normie
>>
Sure why not

>Live in CA, surrounded by illegals
>The gangbangers go through pitbulls for dogfighting like a teenager goes through tissues
>Animal control has already put a few of their animals down
>Eventually their pitbulls got out and tried to attack some of the kids on the street, myself included
>Walk away with minimal injuries because my father ran out and threw us on top of a car kicking the dogs away
>Someone calls animal control (another Mexican whos daughter did get bit on the ass, actually), yet another batch of their dogs get put down
>They decide it must have been us, those damned Gringos, and decided to just make our life hell
>Slowly escalates till we engage in that white flight leftists always bitch about

Now the worst I have to deal with are Russians. Not entirely convinced they're people but at least they're less flagrant with their violence.
>>
>>37983666

There is such a thing as black-white trash. If you're reared in the same shitty culture, it doesn't matter what your race is.
>>
>>37983759
Literally nobody uses that term. Your lies are dismissible at first glance.
>>
File: 1492236653217.jpg (350KB, 904x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1492236653217.jpg
350KB, 904x1600px
never had a shitty neighbor, although i have had a couple neighbors and folk down the road that fly the battle flag of the Army of Northern Virginia and discharge firearms quite often

i consider that a good neighbor, though. i'll pass on the family feuds, pet poisoning, and all that ilk.

melanin-enhanced gentleman down the road flies the Dixie flag, too. nice guy, owns his own landscaping business and never fails to give a wave on his way by my place
>>
>>37983759
>more than one Confederate flag proudly displayed on their property
>how dare you not play along when I specifically mention they aren't black
>look how non-racist I am
>do you love me yet mommy
>>
>>37983807
>melanin-enhanced gentleman down the road flies the Dixie flag
I know that guy. He works at Nintendo and said Raiden will be a playable character in the next Super Smash Brothers.
>>
>loud normies with obnoxious crotchfruit/bikes, mutual hatred
>loud normies with obnoxious bikes, mutual hatred in the past, not sure how they feel now
>fairly quiet older normie couple, mutual hatred in the past, not sure how they feel now
>normie family i don't really know who moved in a few years ago, slightly dislike them and they slightly dislike me
>kind of weird older single guy, dislikes me but i don't actually really hate him
i try to just not jerk off/be too naked/smoke a ton of weed in anyone's lines of sight, at least during the day, because i probably have some incriminating shit of some kind
>>
>>37983873
This was intended
>>37983823
4(You)
>>
>Live off autism bux.
>subsidized section 8 apartment.
>neighbors don't work. None of them.
>they stand around and gossip/sell drugs.
>some are straight up batshit insane.
>one guy just sits on a chair outside for hours picking at his face and laughing at nothing.
>one women is so fat she can't go up stairs and screams at people out her window.
>they take turns liking me for being so quiet to yelling at me for calling the cops on them. (I never have)
>unsupervised children everywhere for some reason

At least I don't have to work
>>
>be me
>live in Russia
>living on the 7th floor
>unlucky enough to have this neighbours from the 8th floor
>it feels like they're constantly drunk (insert your vodka joke here)
>the wife and husband always shout at each other
>when they get bored from that, they start shouting at their kids (aged around 6-7 I think), when it's either one or two of them causing future visits to the therapist
>sometimes their friends come over and they start blasting some shitty russian music from the '80s-'00s with basses so deep any hardstyle fag would die of envy
>also did i mention that they burned down their apartment a couple of years ago?
>one of them was smoking while being drunk and set the bedroom on fire
>he/she then tried to put guilt on the children, saying they were "playing with matches"
>one night i woke up because the guy was having what i'd like to call "an argument" with some random ppl near the building
>given that they weren't loud, my best bet is that he simply wanted to pump that adrenaline meter up
Fuck them both, seriously.
At this point, their children would've been better off in an orphanage than with such scum.
>>
>>37983996
How many of the men walk around shirtless everywhere?
>>
>>37984019
>>be me
Why did you type that? Did you assume we would think you were somebody else?
>>
>house full of jordanians
>3 or so young men
>mom dad and grandma
>the boys like to flip used cars
>tfw they use the streets as storage for them
>their friends and them sup up cars and like to go fast and do donuts
>they threw a dead rodent in our backyard once
>frequently throw trash on our front/back yard cause they think we've had their cars towed
i just want them to stop blocking my drive way :(
>>
>>37984122
He clearly wishes he were someone else.
>>
>>37983656
It seems like the problem hasn't gone away even with all the pet poisoning?
>>
>>37983917
i, uh.. ye i don't know what to do with this

you could imagine that i'm bullshitting, that a black fella would never fly that flag. he feels loyalty to the United States, so he flies that flag. he feels loyalty to the USMC he was a part of, so he flies that flag

and he feels loyalty towards Dixie as well, so he flies that one. he ain't no uncle ruckus character or anything
>>
>>37984149
goddamn right, i wish i wasn't russian
>>
>>37984168
Actually it has because I'm good at it and keep my mouth shut.
>>
>>37984149
I would if I was somebody who begins greentext with unnecessary information for the sake of some sort of tradition or poor attempt at humor.
>>
File: anger.png (464KB, 515x525px) Image search: [Google]
anger.png
464KB, 515x525px
>live next to beaners
>chain link fence,can see every time i come by
>speak Spanish only
>they have stolen bikes on the side
>tfw one of my trash cans came up missing but crack heads where in my yard the day before so who knows
>I want to legit build a big fence so I won't see them
>I'm tired of them looking
what to do? they just buy and do drugs and play their music. One of them is legal the other's aren't. the one that is takes the money to the land lord. I want them out. holy shit or i need to build a fence
>>
File: IMG_1986.jpg (67KB, 1086x762px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1986.jpg
67KB, 1086x762px
>>37984217
You know what you must oreganos do
>>
>>37984195
How did you go about it? Taking notes in case this pops up in the future.
>>
File: ancap2.png (782KB, 793x794px) Image search: [Google]
ancap2.png
782KB, 793x794px
>mfw everybody leaves me alone and my neighborhood is super quiet
>>
>>37984390
Lets just say its a really quiet solution if I do it right
>>
File: IMG_2622.jpg (111KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2622.jpg
111KB, 720x960px
Nothing much has happened to me but my brother told me his neighbors would constantly bitch and him and my mom for no reason.

But one thing did happen
>be me like 4 years ago
>live in this neighborhood that isn't amazing but also isn't bad either
>an alright neighborhood
>neighborhood was relatively quiet with only a few parties here and there
>other than these nigger kids that lived a few houses down
>caused a lot of the noise when they lived there
>we were on a trip and came back and my dads window was shot
>we knew it was those negro kids too
>they never fessed up
Now we have cameras
>>
>>37984050
None really. But one guys leaves beer cans all over the hallways and parking lot and will sometimes just sit on his motorcycle revving it for long periods of time till half the building is screaming at to stfu and he stumbles back inside.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.