[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just smoked two spliffs, threw up, and ran a full load of laundry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Just smoked two spliffs, threw up, and ran a full load of laundry through the dryer instead of the washer

Ask me anything.
>>
isn't the spliff just the filter that you roll up so that your mouth doesn't get the weed wet in the joint?
>>
DUDE

THAT'S SO COOL AND INTERESTING
>>
>>37982899
>>37982899
No, what you're speaking of is just called the filter. A spliff is a joint with a bit of tobacco and a bit of cannabis all snuggled up in an a natural botanical medley.

But why would you smoke tobacco in the first place if you had some ganj?
>>
>>37982899
That's a crutch. A spliff is tobacco and pot.
Nicotine is a vasodilator, so the reefer hits you much harder.
>>37982908
>thread on booze
>*crickets*
>thread on weed
>HAHA DUDE WEED LMAO I BET YOU THINK UR SO COOL
Kill yourself.
>>
>have to smoke by window because of roommate
>window isn't anywhere near my desktop
>have to smoke, get up, and walk to my desk
>can never slowly maintain a high because I just sit and play vidya until I mostly sober up
fuck I wish I could just smoke at my desk. Would be so comfy
>>
>smoked a blunt with oneitis an hour ago
>she keeps giving me hope
wew
>>
File: Confused-Pepe.jpg (21KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
Confused-Pepe.jpg
21KB, 412x351px
>tfw havent been able to afford weed for a month now
>>
>>37983020
My apartment's no smoking, and the landlord's a bitch about it.

I personally like taking a walk to smoke. It's a chance to get some fresh air and focus on enjoying the high.
>>
>>37983040
been there etc.
>>
>>37983077
Wish I could be outside and smoke but they have cameras outaide since some niggers have been vandalizing shit around the neighboorhood
>>
>>37982874
just smoked two bowls and took a handful of xanax bars(high tolerance)
feelsgoodmayne.jpeg
>tfw i still have 40 of em left
>tfw i have no face
>>
>>37983115
That's shit.
If you don't smoke joints already, practice rolling them straight. Eventually they'll just look like cigs to a camera.
>>
>>37982952
Jeez op did you smoke a spliff of rudeness
>>
>>37983158
You're balls deep in a pretty dangerous rabbit hole.
Benzos are bad news. I'd start weening yourself down to lower dosages so you don't die from the withdrawal if you run dry.
>>
>>37983235
oh ive been a heroin, cocaine and opiate addict all my life
finally off the heroin and cocaine but still take oxy occasionally and sell xanax so i have a steady supply
i know all about how my body will react when i run dry or whatever and ill be fine
been through this cycle many times
thanks for looking out tho robot
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.