[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get on the new Snap Map on Snapchat >stalk friends to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: VIDEO-SNAPMAP[1].jpg (135KB, 1168x657px) Image search: [Google]
VIDEO-SNAPMAP[1].jpg
135KB, 1168x657px
>get on the new Snap Map on Snapchat
>stalk friends to see where they are right now
>watch random videos of people from all over the world just living their lives
>doing all of this right from my toilet while I shit

What a time to be alive.
>>
>>37982725
My friend was telling me about this update and I asked him why is any of that cool and his reply was

>I donno
>>
>>37982725
Everyone should post one person they know from snap where and asl.
>>
>>37982750

It's cool if you want to stalk your friends, not so much if you don't want them to stalk you. This new Snap Map thing is ironic since Snapchat started as a discreet app to talk to people with. Now they can literally stalk where you are at the moment.

But still, the "Our Stories" feature where you can watch random videos people submit from all over the world is cool. I like seeing what random people are up to.
>>
This feels more and more like a black mirror episode

Literally why
>>
>>37982725
This is unbelievably terrifying! Why would anyone want people to track them? I dont even let google track me. I thought posting everything you do was too much but this is a whole other level.
>>
Can I watch terrorist attacks, live, from the comfort of my own toilet?
>>
>>37982750
>>37982898
>>37983300
>>37983389
The feature can be turned off with 'ghost mode'
>>
>>37983484
I don't use snapchat but still, why would normies like this?
>>
>>37983598
Partly, so that now everyone knows they're on that vacation in some shitty beach somewhere, which is exactly why they go on vacation anyway.

I cannot think of any other reasons tho
>>
File: 1493374791945.png (676KB, 576x552px) Image search: [Google]
1493374791945.png
676KB, 576x552px
>tfw the jews can know access your location 24/7 and everybody loves it
GET ME OFF THIS RIDE
>>
>>37983389
>Why would anyone want people to track them?

Dont know.. I actually know someone that knows they have the featured turned on and doesnt care. I was able to stalk his location through this, then I just google map'd the intersecting streets where he was at and found out what hotel he was staying at. He then posted a snap of an undisclosed store but I knew where it was because there was a nearby store near his hotel.

>>37983468

Snapchat isnt for live, but you could theoretically do that through FB Live, Instagram Live or Periscope.
>>
>>37983839
>implying they haven't been able to do this ever since everyone decided to own a smartphone
>>
My roommate says you receive a notification if someone tries looking for you over Snapchat. Is this true?
>>
>>37983839

They've been able to do that since at least 10 years ago, anon.

Fun fact: the first iPhone come out exactly 10 years ago this month.
>>
>>37982725
Fuck, I wish I was normal. I would literally kill for a normal life. Individuality doesn't mean shit in this world anymore since conformity is seen as necessary
>>
>>37984799
>My roommate says you receive a notification if someone tries looking for you over Snapchat

You mean on the new Snap Map? I just googled and most sources say that no, the person doesnt get a notification if you see where they're at.

They CAN see if you screenshot a picture sent to you or a text message that was copied. Or that you viewed their stories.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.