[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else just not stressed about having sex or getting a gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1494737661944.png (48KB, 507x540px) Image search: [Google]
1494737661944.png
48KB, 507x540px
Anyone else just not stressed about having sex or getting a gf? I'm 25 now and still don't give a fuck, I'd much rather have money and virtue.
>>
>>37980572
There are times where I feel lonely and my heart sinks. Where I crave the soft, reassuring touch of a woman who loves me. Where I close my eyes and dream of being soothed in some woman's embrace, crying all my tears out as she softly tells me she's there.

Then I remember that women are incapable of love and only treat Chads and their children with such open affection, I masturbate/see a prostitute and I go back to being emotionally deadpan.

Lather, rinse, repeat.
>>
>>37980572
Dunno, I'm pretty chill about it.
I play games, I study, I fuck my fleshlight, I do not feel this "need" for a gf. If I get one, nice, if not, not that bad.
>>
>>37980572
>black wojak

Every time I see him I anticipate a race bait thread. I'm not terribly concerned about sex and relationships. I'm 26 with a dead end job and I live with my parents. I'm at least self aware that I'm really not going to find a quality woman who will accept my baggage. I do want to know what intimacy, both physical and emotional, feel like though. Never had it before. I think there's still some hope.
>>
>>37980572
I never found happiness in relationships/marriage, sex or money. I'd rather have some weirdo friends I can play obscure games with and goof off writing stupid programs and music.
>>
File: Yes.gif (685KB, 275x207px) Image search: [Google]
Yes.gif
685KB, 275x207px
this is some monk shit

how do i achieve this
>>
>>37980572
>Anyone else just not stressed about having sex or getting a gf?

I've never been stressed about it. What stresses me out is never achieving anything of noteriety
>>
>I've never been stressed about it. What stresses me out is never achieving anything of noteriety

notoriety*
>>
File: 1409267053606.jpg (27KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
1409267053606.jpg
27KB, 243x207px
>tfw no gf
>tfw no sex
>tfw no money
>tfw no virtue
>>
>>37981725

I just realized that even if I got a girl I'm still a slave in so many ways. A slave to my boss, a slave to authority, and a slave to my negative behaviors and habits. Money gives you freedom in the material world, and virtue gives you freedom in your inner world, girls are just another drug to numb the pain.
>>
File: 1488570357617.png (4KB, 477x539px) Image search: [Google]
1488570357617.png
4KB, 477x539px
>>37980572

Ever since i turned 18(blackbot), i felt the same way. A girl asked me out to prom and i said no. I simply didn't care for her or girls in general , she was an Americanized asian.

Im thinking of starting my company other then playing pc games while in college.
>>
>>37980572
Never stressed, but I'm starting to feel like I'm running out of time and need to reproduce. I know you don't know this feel but I know someone here does. Never felt this feel before. I want to go back to feeling nothing. I ain't even lonely.
>>
>>37980572
I was sore for four days the last time I did this. Oh well. Rollollo!
>>
>>37982407
lol Oh shit, wrong thread. *Is embarrassed*
>>
I'm 24 and I'm starting to worry. I wasn't caring about it for a while but this day I woke up with a feeling of dread in my chest. Must had a bad dream or something. I feel very lonely and pathetic. I'm keep seeing my old classmates facebook activites and I'm so jealous that they have happy successful lives with their gfs. I'm so fucking jealous and pathetic.
>>
>>37982400
If you're a male then technically you never really run out of time in reproducing. But I get you. It's more of a social norm to have deep and meaningful relationships by the age of 20-25
>>
>>37980572
I'm not stressed by it. I think about it and feel yearnings sometimes, but there are more important things to stress over at that age, especially when you don't have your shit together. Then again, I've always existed in my own bubble so I've never dogged myself about it, it's others who bring it up.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.