[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get called weird Should I be taking it as an insult every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: im_just_gonna_lay_here.gif (54KB, 385x200px) Image search: [Google]
im_just_gonna_lay_here.gif
54KB, 385x200px
>get called weird

Should I be taking it as an insult every time it happens? The worst part is people that are close to me have started to say it.
>>
>>37980244
All depends on the context desu. Did they call you weird after you did something or were you just going about your business?
>>
If someone calls you weird just call them a conformist.
>>
the way i usually act is like their opinion doesn't matter. i usually say something like "yea so what" or if they seem angry or upset i say something like "yea well whats the fuck is it to you"

if it's like a friend of mine though i'll just pretend that i'm quirky or whatever. that usually works.
>>
why did you get called weird?
>>
I wouldn't mind being called weird, because I already know I am. I'm a very reclusive autist, so I'm definitely not normal.
>>
>>37980244
Just be cool about it. I lived with this really hot girl a while ago. One day i was sitting there eating and she walked by and said "you are really weird". I just agreed with her casually, really threw her off. We got along better after that. The key is to be confident in who you are, if you get all flustered or offended you just come off as weak and insecure
>>
>>37980275
>>37980320
Every time people get to know me they will eventually say it. I know I am but that word is used as an insult so it still hurts when I hear it.
>>
>>37980244

It worried me back then but I embrace it now
>>
>>37980376
It's only an insult if you take it that way. Being weird isn't inherently bad, man. You gotta claim it, don't be ashamed of yourself. Being quirky is actually popular right now, as long as you aren't an autistic about it. The key is being self aware.
>>
>>37980376
Well if it is people that have gotten to know you and they are saying you are weird it's most likely not an insult. If they are worth keeping around tell them it makes you feel like shit if not then fuck em I say
>>
>>37980244
>>37980372
Also what he said
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.