[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I just love to travel >It broadens your mind >Why haven't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: budget-travel.jpg (175KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
budget-travel.jpg
175KB, 1920x1280px
>I just love to travel
>It broadens your mind
>Why haven't you been abroad Anon???

Why do normies just LOVE to travel so much???
>>
Good question. I have no idea either. They're always talking about going to a hot place. I mean, IMO it would be cool to do something useful worldwide, but I just end up staying at home,
>>
I want to go to Rome at some point because I'm a historyfag. That's my reason.
>>
>>37980131
They're pathetic, it's ridiculous
>>
File: 1498353395087.jpg (986KB, 5120x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1498353395087.jpg
986KB, 5120x2880px
>>37980093
I would love to travel around the world if I wasn't a poorfag and a sperg
>>
I think traveling is a thing you primarily do to have fun with other people, which is why normies get so much out of it

I mean, I have places I'd like to see, but I feel like if I went on my own I'd just end up staying in my hotel the entire time like the sperg that I am.
>>
>>37980093
It's easier than dealing with Western women. I could go to a 3rd world country, plunk down $50 American dollars and go home with two smoking 10's. No hassle, no drama, no fatties.
>>
>>37980093

it broadens your mind man
>>
>>37980093
y'know I got asked this today.
I mean it's my lifestyle I dont like to go outside... whats the problem with that just leave me alone daw
>>
File: 80834987.jpg (46KB, 300x444px) Image search: [Google]
80834987.jpg
46KB, 300x444px
FUCKING THIS my last gf (yeah i had a gf bite me) was obsessed by it, she actually broke off because i wasn't passionate about going to india with her. Jesus christ she was poor af. HMM I WONDER WHY. You have to make decisions in lofe and if you insist on going to shitholes every month dont bitch constantly about your lack of money and why no employer wants to keep you around. Fuck i hate traveling normies so fucking much
>>
>>37980288
Why would anyone want to travel to poverty central?
>>
>>37980093
Because it's fun you faggot.

It's the opposite of staying in your bedroom and being mad on the internet. You're going accross the planet that we live on and having a fun and real experience.

Why would you want to NOT explore the planet for yourself? It's not like the 1600s where you would die at sea. It costs a few thousand bucks and it's a few hours on an airplane.

>>37981508
I haven't been to memedia but I have been to poor countries.

There's like a million reasons why it's better to go to poorer countries. Everything is cheaper there, there aren't as many loud American/Chinese tourists, there are less tourist traps, etc. With India too you have that whole yoga spiritual thing if you're into that.
>>
>>37981635
>It costs a few thousand bucks and it's a few hours on an airplane
Thats kinda it: I'd rather not spend a few thousand bucks and be miserable for 2 days traveling in an airport/plane/cab/train to be fuckin exhausted for another 2 days, to go look at random shit in another country.

What really blows me away is people in a really nice place like california flying to a beach destination to sit oceanside and sip cocktails. Like, you could have done that less than 10 miles from your own house!

And thats another thing, why bother owning a house or renting an expensive apartment if you're never there?

Not in a tourist friendly area? Better hope the locals don't push your shit in, or cops requiring a bribe just to leave the godawful place.

>Its a life experience bro, it'll be fun
Literally nobody cares about your life experiences or "adventures". They're intangible, they don't make you a better person, and nobody wants to see your amateur photography on your instagram of the 3rd world crapholes you visited.
>>
>>37980093
I lived in Britbong land for 16 yrs that's enough traveling for me
>>
File: 1457817600977.gif (2MB, 274x257px) Image search: [Google]
1457817600977.gif
2MB, 274x257px
>wanted to walk from egypt to singapore
>along comes arab spring
>>
i want to travel but i dont have any friends
and im to lazy and stupid to travel alone
if you want to travel with me send me a message. if you don't want, go fuck yourself
>>
>>37980093
Its fun especially if you enjoy learning about history and culture or you aren't a sperg
>>
>>37980093
I'd travel if it didn't cost a shit ton of money.
>>
Travelling is fun, especially alone. It's like a real life rpg minus killing monsters
>>
>>37983815
Alright Chad, monsters = Stacy's yeah?
>>
File: 1024151606.jpg (448KB, 1467x981px) Image search: [Google]
1024151606.jpg
448KB, 1467x981px
>>37983815
This

>>37980093
Also because traveling is usually a lot cheaper than living at home for me. Prostitutes are also cheaper and less illegal outside of the US
>>
Because they're unable to foster a real hobby. "Travelling" lets them pretend that they have a passion for something, when in reality they're being the same old vapid boring cunt... just on a different bit of soil.
>>
>>37983896
You don't have to be Chad, most people are good hearted and nice and are willing to help, you're just bitter because of some popular kid from bumfuck town USA picked on you
>>
>>37982305
>nobody cares about your life experiences or "adventures"

There personal you insufferable dullard. I'm not traveling for you or some shit for brains on this version of reddit. I'm travelling because I WANT TO. I want experience different things before I'm burnt up. I want to see cool shit before I can't see anymore. On the other hand, you're just a pathetic waste of life.
>>
>>37980093
i'm the furthest thing from a normie and i love to travel, it's the closest thing i can do to disappearing
>>
>>37982305
>Literally nobody cares about your life experiences or "adventures".
I consider my trips to other countries some of the best experiences of my life. Not everybody goes to get social credit silly
>>
>>37980288
>traveling normies
fucking lold
>>
I have severe anxiety, agoraphobia, claustrophobia and anything outside of the norm for me makes me feel tense and anxious and I don't enjoy it at all.

I just drove to another town three hours from my house to stay for a few days with a friend and I was miserable the entire time. All I could think about was wanting to be at home in my bed.

I wish I could enjoy traveling but I can't... :(
>>
>>37984021
Disappearing in a giant megalopolis like HK, NYC, London, Tokyo, Toronto, Frankfurt, Barcelona, Manila, Marrakech, etc is cool as hell
>>
>>37984163
can confirm. was in NYC this past weekend, wanted to disappear
>>
>>37981635
>There's like a million reasons why it's better to go to poorer countries.
and two million reasons not to.
people are more likely to beat you up and leave you barefoot on streets covered in shit and broken glass with no phone or money. when you tell the police they won't spend five minutes looking for ''five brown guys, one of them in a red tank top''
>>
File: 20140516_135007.jpg (210KB, 1753x986px) Image search: [Google]
20140516_135007.jpg
210KB, 1753x986px
>>37984021
>it's the closest thing i can do to disappearing
Fucking this. Thank you, this was the phrase I was looking for.
I can be anywhere one day then gone the next and not a single difference is made in the world. The only difference is I get to be who I want when I want.
I can be living like a king one day and sleeping behind a bush the next. My lifestyle can change as fast and as drastically as my moods.
The freedom to disappear and have nobody give a second thought (or first) is really the greatest feeling.
>>
>>37983992
>There personal you insufferable dullard. I'm not traveling for you or some shit for brains on this version of reddit.
Could have fooled me, you sure are defending traveling really hard to strangers on this tibetian pottery forum.
>>
sex tourism is pretty based
>>
>>37980212

This and I'm a normie. I don't think I could ever travel on my own like other people so.
>>
Because I want to enjoy the cultures of the world before they all become Islam based
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.