[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is way too much negativity on this board lets try to t

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_151.png (444KB, 1212x386px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_151.png
444KB, 1212x386px
There is way too much negativity on this board
lets try to think more positive
stop being stuck in a downward spiral of negativity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1T_OKLJXP8
>>
>reality is too negative let's hide from it
I prefer to take the blackpill even if it poisons my heart
>>
The happier things I experience, the more hope I lose every time I come back to this
>>
>>37979718
not hide from it
accept it
and move on from it

everything is relative from your perspective
try to see things in a better way
nothing to lose can only gain better mental health
>>
>>37979731
come back to this?

do you mean this board
if that is actually true then why come back if it is only a negative influence on your life
>>
File: 1484341095091.png (411KB, 720x398px) Image search: [Google]
1484341095091.png
411KB, 720x398px
Say something nice about me
orignal
>>
>>37979817
you made me laugh with your picture :)
>>
>>37979718
the truth isn't something to hide from.
just see it, accept it and move on.
You can't change it, so start dealing with the way things are.

Always remember that you are going to die, everything is going to die.
Death is infinite.
>>
>>37979880
and that was a lie
>>
File: Screenshot_153.png (89KB, 612x1156px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_153.png
89KB, 612x1156px
>>37980282
this could be usefull for you and everyone else on the board
>>
I haven't seen the video, but I bet he mentions he's vegan.
>>
File: 1498125272826.png (499KB, 850x710px) Image search: [Google]
1498125272826.png
499KB, 850x710px
When I'm sad that picture cheers me up a bit, I have it saved on my phone
>>
>>37980309
I do all of those except emotional reasoning every day.
>>
File: 2435a08eb619f49228f4349cd9d014d8.jpg (636KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2435a08eb619f49228f4349cd9d014d8.jpg
636KB, 1000x1000px
we're changing the world
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
>>
>>37980518
Most people do these everyday
its part of being human

you should just be aware of it when you do it
so that you can react to it and make changes
>>
>>37980654
Nah it's not worth it. In the end, everything will always go to shit because of cunt people like you getting in my fucking way.
>>
>>37980840
kek
whatever you want buddy

how exactly am i getting in your way though please tell me
>>
>>37979679
>be 14
>mother gets cancer
>be a little depressed and it shows in school
>all the normies stop wanting anything to do with me, going "eww its anon" and such
>totally alone
>be 16
>still totally alone
>make friends with boy with cerebral palsy
>decide to start climbing the social ladder together
>mom dies
>go quiet and withdrawn again
>soon now the teachers want to get rid of me too
>go up to a teacher with my work and he is like "what's this"
>another teacher doesn't talk to me at all except one time I am asked to read a book passage about death for some reason
>fail some exams, teachers didn't even give me the timetable for some
>they kick me out
>cerebral palsy boy is the only one who seems to care, tell him I'd only be a burden to him and we go our separate ways
>go to job center
>say I am interested in science
>they take the piss and say "you don't have many friends do you"
>go to job interviews
>some just straight out hustle me out the door when they discover I am not a normy
>finally get a job
>someone at work starts harassing me, calling me 4 letter words for the slightest thing, the other normies don't care
>complain and it stops
>get fired a few days later for underperformance even though I did everything I was asked
so you're telling me I should be fine with all this, this is the wonderful normy society I should be at bliss in
>>
>>37979679
>tfw I don't remember happy day anymore
>>
>>37981031
>so you're telling me I should be fine with all this, this is the wonderful normy society I should be at bliss in
no, OP is saying you shouldnt let negativity consume you or define you. the sadness and pain you've experienced in life is only a part of who you are
>>
>>37980309
Im not suffering from any cognitive distortions.

Im suffering from a shitty life man.
>>
>>37981031
im not telling you that you should be fine with it
try to accept that it has happened and move on from it
i know it can be hard and that it could take a long ass time

but sulking on all those negative thoughts is not gonna get you anywhere

it will only make things much worse
>>
I want to be happy but I just can't do it. When I do anything I'm plagued with sadness or anger or a combination of both. Also any time I try to do something fun, I feel guilty and ashamed.
>>
>>37981309
and being sad and mad about it is going to improve that?

>>37981443
Why do you feel guilty and ashamed?
why should you not be allowed to be happy?
>>
>>37979789
>move on from it
I miss being a teenager.
>>
>>37981522
>Why do you feel guilty and ashamed?
It feels like everything that I do is a waste of time. I can't stop thinking negatively about myself while I do anything because I could be devoting time to something "important".
>why should you not be allowed to be happy?
I don't know why, it's like some wall I'm always faced with. Trying to change my outlook is like walking into a wall, for some reason I can't "flip the switch" to a different mindset.
>>
I've found the best balance of thinking to be in the middle with neither negative nor positive thoughts, as it creates a mindset more reliant on rational thinking rather than catering to emotion; you have to understand simply thinking more positively is not enough for most people to keep going on or move further, if all the life has gotten sucked out of you then it is practically impossible to change your mindset. Labeling thoughts negative and positive is a slippery slope as well as you want to cater to positive thinking which isn't always the right option for a given scenario, sometimes it is best to take the negative route if it is the truth and of course of you have to accept it eventuallly, but you can't just cast negativity completely out from your life.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.