[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post things ITT that you are legit proud of: >Won a regional

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (5KB, 177x121px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 177x121px
Post things ITT that you are legit proud of:
>Won a regional writing competition in High School
>life is currently not spiraling downwards
>saved someones life

and you?
>>
>>37978978
tossed away my collection of piss bottles
>>
>>37978978
>state debate champion

now i'm a 30 yo NEET who hasn't had a job in 6 years living my my parents.
>>
>>37978978
I once won an entry for my poetry to get published in a poem compilation book when I was in school, but I was too autistic to attend the signing for publishing rights and it was eventually pulled.
>>
File: 1438012178256.jpg (35KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1438012178256.jpg
35KB, 300x360px
>>37978978
When I was younger I was in a gun club. I started as a below-average shooter, but after a few years of training I eventually became one of the best shooters in my division. I even won some trophies and medals in county and state championships. Then I stopped caring and quit.
This is now 10 years over, and sometimes I wonder if I'll ever be able to dedicate myself to something like that. Sometimes I wonder where I would be right now if I hadn't quit. I might be fucking with myself but if I would have continued at that rate I'd easily be one of the nation's top shooters.
Might not sound like much, but this consistently gives me the feels.
>>
I got an interview coming this Thursday for a big manufacturer that could give me a foothold to help me be a scientist for a living
>>
>won an award for being the toughest player on my rugby team

Probably the happiest moment of my life
>>
>>37978978
I honestly have nothing to be proud of
>>
File: 1497766288284.jpg (107KB, 500x637px) Image search: [Google]
1497766288284.jpg
107KB, 500x637px
>>37978978
>drop out, play vidya all day
>get really good at vidya
>played with multiple BR lol pros and streamers
also played against sc2 Korean pros on tournaments
>sc2 GM on NA 2013, made it to the final round of the open challenger qualifier to the NA 2013 WCS Season 1
>Reach master tier on S4 on LAS and dia 1 in BR
I didn't archive shit, never went to a lan, never win a tournament or made any money out of playing vidya but those years are still the highlights of my life, way better than if I had continued to try to be a failed normie
>>
File: 1496189782798.jpg (34KB, 367x550px) Image search: [Google]
1496189782798.jpg
34KB, 367x550px
>>37978978
>made a whole crowd of people laugh at a school play with the only line I had in the entire play
>saved someone's life
>was a local legend in that one school I went to
>invented several memes across multiple boards a large number of people use
>did my part in the meme wars
>minor contributions to /sg/ in getting snackbars bombed, made the screencap
>redpilled many people I know irl
>participated in a letter to gaben that got a response
That's about it off the top of my head, there's probably tons of minor stuff I'm forgetting. All in all no ragrets
>>
>>37978978
I got accepted to my parents' dream uni and one that seems pretty decent to me.
I finished HS with a good GPA.
I can read kana, some kanji, and hangeul.
I'm starting to gain a few pounds (short and skelly).
>>
I got the "Mile High Club" achievement in CoD4.

That's all.
>>
>>37978978
honestly my own self esteem issues make it impossible for em to be really proud of anything.

anything I do i believe it is not good enough or it can be a lot better.

so when I do things I will never give myself credit or acknowledged the work it took to do whatever it was I was doing.
>>
>saved money and invested well
>retired
>I turn 40 next year
>>
>>37979572
what was your line anon
>>
>>37979423
think i figured out who you are, kek

i guess for me it was doing pretty fucking good on my SATs (2200+ or something, didn't seem that good but it was top 10 in my grade in a well regarded private school, got to take a picture next to some other nerdy tryhard kids including my oneitis, which was the best part for me) and got a 80k scholarship that i lost cause of booze mostly
>>
>>37979808
wowie
check my time quads
>>
>>37979808
Honestly I don't remember
>>
I finished my bachelor's thesis in engineering. I got a B.
>>
>play drums fairly well
>got all the achievements in all the dark souls games
>still 2 more months left until it will be a year since I last had sex
>have a job in my field of study
>didn't kms yet
>>
>>37979977
Hey anon, good job. You did it.
>>
File: 1492181971458s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1492181971458s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>37978978
>My grandpa snuck into a lion exhibit when he was about 17 when he was with his friends
>Have been slightly better socially ever since I decided to actually try to be social, meet more people, and ditch my best friend who was a pathological liar who didn't care about me, made up rumors about me, and only pretended to care about me

Obviously, one of those is way more cooler than the other.
>>
Once sent someone 30 pictures in a row with each one having a caption that contained a pun. Then, to cap it off, I sent her a picture with 4 puns in the caption.
>>
>>37980498
Lol of course this comment would be original on /r9k/
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.