[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when people who grow up with parents who never divorced tell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1479780336682.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1479780336682.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
>when people who grow up with parents who never divorced tell me, someone who had an alcoholic father who was never in my life, to be normal and JUST MAN UP BRAH
>>
>normies are fucking retarded

more flash news at 11
>>
>>37978706
>Have an addiction/ingrained, destructive habit
>Tell a normie
>"Just stop, dude lmao"
>>
>>37978857
What is your originalo addiction?
>>
>>37978706
>normies try to tell me to be nicer to my deadbeat dad when I start ragging on him
>they all have both parents in their lives

shut the fuck up
>>
>>37978904
Internet addiction, it's been all I've done for 10 years, my parents gave me a choice at ~12 of being """homeschooled""" or going to real school and of course I pick the option that entailed wasting time on the internet 24/7. Now I face the consequences of that, being alone in my room in front of screens has been most of my post-pubic-hair life and what I'm drawn to whenever I get bored, stressed or even tired or hungry.
>>
>>37978706
My ex was like that, had a drug addict Ed wino dad who ran out on the family. She was pretty normal. It's more common than you think, and most people deal with it.
>>
File: 1476347385312.jpg (27KB, 283x262px) Image search: [Google]
1476347385312.jpg
27KB, 283x262px
>tfw grew up with a single mother and she sheltersed me to the point where I ended up being a total wuss with social anxiety
t-thanks mom
>>
>>37979184
Sure, blame her for your fucked up life. Super healthy
>>
>>37979239
He was thanking her not placing judgement
>>
>>37978706
I had an alcoholic father who was in my life. Very avusive, very angry, very childish, untrustworthy, went to prison, etc. So what you didn't have a dad? I'd rather have grown up with no dad like you did. Get over yourself.
>>
>>37979239
I'm not blaming her. I understand she did her best to raise me. But the problem is she is to protective to the point where I had no room to learn to mature and handle situations on my own.
>>
>>37979239
I fucking hate the Norman use of the word "super".
>>
>>37979284
>get over yourself
Fuck off, I hate you and people like you
>>
>>37979284
I'm not angry towards my father or even care about him anymore. I'm angry at the fucking condescending normalfags who act like everyone is the same and learns to adapt to society at the same speed. I've dealt with social anxiety for years and have improved but it's still a work in progress.
>>
>>37978706
Black people grow up without fathers all the time and they are whiney sissy faggots. Man up bro
>>
>>37979708
Aren't*

Originaldnduaotnfusk
Oops
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.