[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That's it, it's official, I'm THE failure. A

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

That's it, it's official, I'm THE failure.

A while ago I fell for the fitness meme, tried doing pushups cause Y'know, it's easy and I get panic attacks whenever I go to the gym.

I was doing pushups for a while, feeling good, I could do like 20 in one set already and I did 5 sets a day.

I didn't notice any effects however, I'm still a fat fuck with bitchtits. So I go online and watch some jewtube videos about doing proper pushups and guess what, I was doing them wrong, that's why it was so easy for me.

5 minutes ago I tried doing them the proper way and I could't even do 1, couldn't even do it all the way down, I just collapsed on the ground.

Fuck the fitness meme, some people just aren't meant to be slim

I would post some pictures of my bithctits but it's illegal now.
>>
>>37977177
You aren't eating healthy, diet is 80% of weight loss, stop drinking everything expect Water and tea/coffee without sugar. Also stop taking more than 1500-1750kcal.

Kys yourself, I'm a fatty but during my teenage years I easily lost 30kg in about 4 months, just ate healthy and did some sport.

Being fat is no sickness but a choice, and your choice is to stay fatty. (Like mine, I fucking love fast food)
>>
>>37977177
Push ups are stupidly harder when you are fat, i am 5'11 and when I was over 200 lbs I couldn't do one too, buy some 5kg weights and an exercise bike. Doing cardio and strength training.for a few months before you can do push ups also start drinking water.
>>
>>37977249
I am eating fairly healthy, yoghurts, muesli, oats, fried chicken and meat with dark pasta or brown basmati rice. My weight is mostly ok, I'm 186 cm (eurofag so no ameritard units, fuck off) and I weight 85 kilos so according to the BMI mumbojumbo it's almost perfect.
The problem is, I have fucking bitchtits and thighs as thick as fucking concrete pylons. All my weight is just fat, no muscles at all, my limbs move thanks to my willpower, not muscles.
>>37977375
I tried lifting, I bought some dumbbells, that didn't work either. The one time I went to the gym, about 6 monts ago, I could't even lift a empty barbell, no weights attached. After that shamefur dispray I almost cried and literally run away home after 15 minutes at the gym.
>>
>>37977804
You are not even fat mate, you are either have really low T or you are just a teenager. either way, buy 1kg-2kg weights that females use and try getting a exercise bike so you can fix yourself at home
>>
>>37977893
I'm 25 years old. I am fat, it's just I'm not overweight if that makes any sense. I saw that faarkrog's website, the one about excercises for skinnyfat fucks, but I can't do a diamond pushup either so it's pointless.
I was suspectin a low testosterone level myself because I've got a small dick (of fuckin course I have a small dick) and no chest- or facial hair but I'm too beta to go to the doctor and ask for a testosterone test. Like, what do I even say at the counter? That's simply pathetic.

I've tried doing the ketosis meme for about 3 months before and combining that with pushups but my fat ass and bitchtits remained.
>>
File: 2.jpg (20KB, 231x244px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
20KB, 231x244px
>>37977177
>be 5'7 110 pounds
>slim but 1 and half stomach roll when I sit
>heavily bothers me
>drink a lot of water and fruit salad for lunch
>treadmill and sit ups
>4 months later 100 pounds and slim all the way
I am literally built for sex, fatties are perfect btw. literally waste of humans.
>>
>>37977996
That's low T, eat more red meat and find some strength exercise that you can actually do, if not just go to a doctor to check your hormones, no need to mention why
>>
>>37977804
>Lifting before doing cardio

Just kys anon, some people are not meant to be Slim anyway
>>
>>37978102
I don't know how it works here in the UK, I've never been to the doctor's before.

The biggest problem is: how do I build muscles when I don't have any? OK, I know that I have muscles because every animal has, but you know what I mean. I can't lift, even empty barbells, I can't do pushups, my bike got stolen so no more cardio, can't go to the gym because I start crying.
There was even one guy at my workplace that saw my bitchtits through my t-shirt and asked my when I'll buy a bra. And that was when I stopped giving a fuck about the way I look. Well, I give a fuck again, I'ce stopped going out of my room because it's hot outside and I'm ashamed to wear t-shirts, I just go to work and back.
>>
>>37977996
I'm kind of like you (183cm 80kg). Not "large" fat, but I'm basically all fat, probably 27-30% body fat. I used to be 67kg and I looked about the same as I do now, I was just a smaller version of myself.
I can do 15-20 pushups just fine, but I can't do a pullup. It's because we're weak and too heavy for our arms. I bet if I lost 10kg I'd be able to do at least 10 pull ups.

Just start losing weight by eating less and worry about working out later. You're probably 25% fat. Try to go down to 15-18% and then start building muscle. You're simply too heavy for your weak arms which is why you can't lift your body.
>>
>>37978283
So what if you can't lift empty barbells and do pushups pick anything that weights more than 5 lbs at your home and starts lifting it over and over,
>>
>>37978447
But it's going to take eternity to see any effects, I've already wasted enough of my life. I was lifting dumbbells before, about 7 kilos, but I can only do bicep curls, anything else and I can't even do 5 reps.

If I just lose weight, my bitchtits are going to stay where they are, I'll just look like a weird combination of a MTF tranny and an auschwitz jew
>>
>>37978518
Not really, as long as you do a stupid amount of reps and don't care about functional strength your noob gain will be enough to look good even if you still have tits, what you need to do is develop your lats and other chest muscles
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.