[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, friends It's that time again. Time for 25+ general.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: 1497069639145.png (88KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1497069639145.png
88KB, 300x300px
Hello, friends

It's that time again. Time for 25+ general. Neets and 21+ allowed if you're nice.

How ya holdin up, boyos?
>>
not super depressed anymore
>>
>>37977097

Turned 24 a couple of days ago.
>no degree
>nothing makes me happy anymore
>Don't want to listen to music
>Don't want to play any games
>Don't want to talk to people
>no skills that can be utilized for work in any manner that seems enjoyable

For the last two months or so I've started to actually contemplate whether or not suicide is the answer. It's all so tiresome.
>>
>exam tomorrow.
>brain: lets wallow in some mgsv melancholy
fuck you brain
>>
Just got a new retail job, it's a sidestep but at least it's a change of scenery. Debating going back to to a degree but id rather take more xanax and play around with my synths.
>>
not well

I'm starting to realize the futility of it all.

And that if I do try and care, I'll just live a miserable carbon copy of my dad's life.

I would complain, but what's the point. No one can hear your scream in our postmodern nightmare.
>>
>>37977372
Talk to your dad more, learn from him. Mine lives in a bed n breakfast above a strip club and 6 bottles of wine is a 'sensible' day. We havent spoken in 10 years.
>>
after a strong depression last week it got better till yesterday now it's starting to go downhill again

I'm tired
>>
>long distance relationship GF is in emotional distress
>practically begs me to come and visit her, even pay for my ticket
>don't want to, because i'm embarrassed that she has to pay and because she can't afford it

This is my only relationship ever and I'm 27. Everything I do in my life has the goal of bringing me closer to her. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>37977372

Everyone can hear you scream, but no one cares. Not that I blame them.
What's so bad about your dad's life? At least it's not a shitty copy of someone's life from your friendcircle. That would haunt you daily and forever, because you have to face those people.
>>
>>37977577

It's just all work/no play. And constant anxiety about keeping up with the Joneses. There's no winning. Only not losing, forever.
>>
>>37977489
No matter how much i sleep, i never rest.
>>
>>37977540
sounds like there is no right soultion
you have to make a decision and thats about it
I feel sorry for you though
>>
>turning 25 in three weeks
>live in a house with three other roommates and a ghost
>have a gf that has one more year of uni and then we'll move in together
>do contract work and act to pay the bills, have a meme degree in psych
>skin and diet are improving but my body is still smaller and weaker than it was when I was an alcoholic and lifting regularly
>have a few close friends but been slowly drifting away from most of the others
How am I looking?
>>
Just turned 28
Ride never ends
28 feels fucking old now, very near to 30 what the fuck im still a virgin too please please why what did I do to deserve this
>>
>>37977714

Why don't you get your approval from your girlfriend or friends? Why do you need to get approval from random strangers like us? I think that's a case of just being happy and wanting to share it. But it has a bitter taste because you have nowhere else to share it but here.
>>
I'm in the military. It's not great, but it's better than being a NEET, at least in society's eyes.
>>
>>37977097

turning 25 in a month. Just now starting to get over my mental health issues and feel somewhat good about myself.

>look in mirror

realize I'll never be able to get a decent looking girlfriend

>look at resume

haven't had a legit job in more than 6 years

I really don't know what I'm supposed to do at this point.
>>
>>37977097

>lost job
>lost car
>lost 400$
>lost iPhone 7 plus
All bc I tried to branch out and meet new friends
and now I'm hooked on Xanax

Fellow robots please don't make the mistake I did

22btw

Foucus on yourself
>>
>>37977359
Another Xanax dude, wow what a convenience
>>
>>37977801
what happened anon? care to greentext?
>>
>>37977796

>>look at resume
>haven't had a legit job in more than 6 years

A friend of mine fucked up after he finished high school and ended up doing nothing for multiple years.
Eventually he decided to take a 1 year course to land a guaranteed, not garbage tier job in IT.
idk if there's things like that in your country, but you might want to look out for something similar . I suppose you're proficient with your computer, so a course like that should be a walk in the park for you.
>>
>>37977187
if it helps i found my calling in life at age 25. the answer was in front of me the whole time i just didnt have the courage to do it until then
>>
>>37977982
what did you end up doing?
>>
File: IMG_3365.png (108KB, 218x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3365.png
108KB, 218x360px
>Last time I was on here there was an asexual dude that had interesting stuff to say
>responded to him
>thread removed before he even saw it
Why even try anymore
>>
>>37977975

I'll try to look into it. I've studied a ton of random IT\Web Dev things over the past few years of not working or doing anything, so maybe that could help me find something decent to do as a job.
>>
File: 1458810860036.jpg (54KB, 540x472px) Image search: [Google]
1458810860036.jpg
54KB, 540x472px
>>37977097
It truly scares me that in a few months time I'll be eligible to join the r9k 25+ club

How tf did this happen
>>
File: 1494619231758.png (17KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494619231758.png
17KB, 1920x1080px
I'm currently going through ups and downs several times a day and it's starting to exhaust me quite a bit. Hoping I can stabilize

Also I turn 26 soon and a friend is helping plan a birthday "thing" for me. Not so much a party as just a group of people going out on my birthday coincidentally. Could be fun, or it could be awful. Who knows
>>
>>37978145
How severe are the ups and downs?
>>
Herniated my back last September. Can't even bend still without pain. No one wants a disabled person around. I've tried hard in pt to heal it. I give up im ending it in a few weeks
>>
>>37977097
Well considering, no longer have agoraphobia, no more psychosis, no more depression, social skills improving, school about to start
Still no gf, still living with parents, my last friend who was abusive asshole is finally gone
Could be worse
>>
File: sausage.png (8KB, 473x366px) Image search: [Google]
sausage.png
8KB, 473x366px
>>37977097
>Have a dream where i'm part of a military squad in a post-apocalyptic world
>Come across a female alien
>Somehow end up secretly having sex with it
>Turns out she has a pseudo-penis
>I give her the succ
>Something bitter and acidic tasting spurts in my mouth, assume it's the sperm
>Wake up
>Think about that dream and how horny i was for the whole day

What's happening to me?
i'm actually only 22 but i had to share this
>>
>>37978187
They aren't like, really medically concerning, at least I don't think so. I just in the last few days manage to keep convincing myself that everything is going to be shit forever, and then hours later convince myself things might be okay, or even good. It's just up and down, just keep bouncing back and forth
>>
>>37977747
Just wanted an unbiased source from someone older than me. Friends and gf are younger than me and have a different idea of where to be in life by 25 so I've been feeling kind of rushed lately.
>>
>>37977801
>>37977796
>>37977714
>>37977187
>>37978392
>>37978392

>25+ thread
>still post in it
>>
File: 1473998712989.png (264KB, 570x683px) Image search: [Google]
1473998712989.png
264KB, 570x683px
26 here. I'm in hell.

>never had a job
>no friends
>not a virgin but only ever fucked a couple of obese sad women 10 years older than me
>complete social invalid
>went to an artistic school to learn my only passion
>years later and I'm still terrible at it, realizing I have no future in this and nothing I do will ever make me happy

I guess I'm just gonna keep on riding till the rest of my NEETbux, youth, and all delusions of a better future inevitably fade away and I finally deepthroat that fucking shotgun.
>>
>>37978935
At least you still have a passion for something. Nothing interests me or excites me anymore.
>>
>>37978977
I'm getting there too, anon. I barely work on my art any more because of the wave of self-loathing and inferiority I'm hit with whenever I do it.

I used to love games. Just bought a bunch on the Steam Sale. But none of them really interest me. It feels like a chore to play any of them.

All I do all day now is shitpost and watch youtube.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.