[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>interact with people >get in another fight it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1479451329751.jpg (16KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
1479451329751.jpg
16KB, 420x315px
>interact with people
>get in another fight

it's all so tiresome. I can't wait to go live in the middle of nowhere alone.
>>
how much of a drama queen are you? damn dude
>>
>>37976863
I avoid people 99% of the time. I work alone, I live alone, and I sleep all day. It's still not enough to keep Indians from headbutting me when I go out to do laundry. Maybe I'll pay that prostitute to go do it for me he won't hit girls.

I have a plan to go far away though but I doubt that will matter. Trouble is a friend of mine, it seems.
>>
>>37976916

I can't understand this post also LOCATION? Have similar feeling
>>
>>37977082
do you live on an island
>>
>>37976828
How do you manage to fight every time you get out ?
>>
>>37977392
Just lucky, I guess. had a friend once, after hanging out with me for a while he said:

>you told me all these ridiculous stories and I didn't believe them, but now that I go out with you, I can see you really do have weird things happen to you all the time
>>
>>37976828
I also want you to go live in the middle of nowhere alone.
>>
>>37977669
thanks mister friend
>>
>>37976828
here's something I won't fight with you about, asuka is best
>>
>>37977180

You live on an Island? You seem interesting anon. At least you'll have stories to tell.
>>
>>37976916
minorities hate whites and they're learning they can bully them and still be called heroes for it
>>
>>37979965
Yeah, stories indeed. I have had quite the life so far.
>>37980004
Hopefully I can get him evicted. Though like I said, easier to just move on myself, like I was planning to. I briefly considered calling the cops but I don't like cops and there were no marks on me anyway, it'd be a hard sell. My head is pretty thick, it's hard to bash it in.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.